Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose a good ICO. - page 3. (Read 536 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 01:54:48 PM
To choose a good ICO is not an easy task, but if you follow some tips then you will be near to choose a good ICO.

Firstly you have to collect some information about mentioned ICO, white paper or social media whatever.
Then you try to know about team that how they are experienced & how they are working on their idea.

To following these steps you are near to choose a good ICO, but please invest that amount which you can bear…cause risk factor is not zero.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
As far as I know, ICO is a double sided sword, you can cut thing like butter but there is a chance you get cut yourself if do not handle it correctly. In Crypto field or not, when you are going to do an investment, there are lot of things you should do. Take your time, ICOs display messages to urge you to invest, but do not get caught by their traps. There are lot of scammers doing huge campaigns and looks very promising at a glance. You have to take your own risk. Helpful post.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
February 09, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
ICO's nowadays are number one money making system if you know how to make money from cryptocurrencies.
I myself investing on ICO's and they even returned me 10x of my investment. by the number of return you know how crazy the profit is!! But there is the question if the ICO' didn't hit exchange and didn't pass the test for exchange or simply the project is scam what will happen? The answer to the question is you loss your all money which you invested on the ICO. That is the truth about the ICO. So rude right?

Here is a solution,
1) Always invest what amount you afford to loss.
2) Do your own research about the coin before investment (don't listen anyone blindly because he
may also missing the key info)
3) Get to know about the project and know what will be the use of this token.
4) Always read the whitepapper and read Road map of the coin/token.
5) Follow them on social medias like twitter/facebook and on Telegram chat. I mean whole over the
Internet and collect peoples thoughts about the ICO.

That's it, you now know the basics of how to research about any ICO's.

Always try to find your own way to justify any ICO.
Upvote,Re-steem and follow and reply your own strategy so that we each other will learn new tips and strategy about selecting new ICO's.

THANKS for reading through.
if you find this helpful don't forget to Smerit my profile.

I will make few addons.
When you invest in an ICO check the team that is behind the ICO.
Sometimes you assume that the ICO is good from just that idea, but the team that is behind the ICO is unknown and will probably won't be able to ship a finished product,morever, sometimes the team is already known for bad things, such project started but unfinshed, or team is known for scamming.

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 09:12:50 AM
To try to predict whether a coin is popular, it is necessary to understand the purpose of the coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
February 08, 2018, 05:02:43 PM
Useful information, although the most important thing is to find out about the coin and do not trust the simple words of others
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
February 08, 2018, 03:56:02 PM
I think that bankroll management is very important. I'm interested in the importance of a smart contract in choosing a project
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 03:52:59 PM
Well for me I have actually came up with a theory over the years. The first thing I usually do is to check the ICO site, white paper and everything the ICO has to offer, thereafter join their telegram group, from there I will move on
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 08, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
I always stay away from ICO with pantastic prices, they take huge profits with some advertising. then disappear like a symmetry.
everyone is interested to join but unexpectedly this ICO is a scam.

The price can also be a factor to know if the ICO are good since for me it should be reasonable. Study carefully the project, sometime those who are already a running business success on their ICO. You can also look for the campaign manager if its good for sure the project is fine.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 03:44:34 PM
to be honest it has been a while since i have looked for new ico but just so you know here the standards that i use to participate in an ico either through a bounty program or by fund investing i look for three things: first the dev team and their background second the idea of the ico itself is it promising and inventive and at last but not least the crypto-community and how they interact with it and that what is inmost of time important to me.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 08, 2018, 03:41:08 PM
There's a lot of good ICO. It really depends on the product or the aim of the project. Add the marketing strategy, activities, devotion, hard work and continuous development of the team. Most ICOs that has an active marketing and active development team have a successful ICO. As an investor, you should always do your own research before investing.
copper member
Merit: 17
February 08, 2018, 03:38:42 PM
In my opinion, it will be very difficult to determine a good ICO. But if you rely on certain criteria, you can approximately know wether this is a worthy project. You can pay attention to the design of the site, the idea that it was unique and unique in its kind, the number of tokens that they release on te market, capitalization, the team.

It's definitely difficult to detect the right ICO. But it's still possible. There is a number of ICO tracking and analyzing resources like IcoDrops, IcoBench, IcoBox that can give you additional information about upcoming and active ICOs.
Activity: 111
February 08, 2018, 08:38:14 AM
In my opinion, it will be very difficult to determine a good ICO. But if you rely on certain criteria, you can approximately know wether this is a worthy project. You can pay attention to the design of the site, the idea that it was unique and unique in its kind, the number of tokens that they release on te market, capitalization, the team.
Activity: 112
February 08, 2018, 07:09:08 AM
ICO's nowadays are number one money making system if you know how to make money from cryptocurrencies.
I myself investing on ICO's and they even returned me 10x of my investment. by the number of return you know how crazy the profit is!! But there is the question if the ICO' didn't hit exchange and didn't pass the test for exchange or simply the project is scam what will happen? The answer to the question is you loss your all money which you invested on the ICO. That is the truth about the ICO. So rude right?

Here is a solution,
2) Do your own research about the coin before investment (don't listen anyone blindly because he
5) Follow them on social medias like twitter/facebook and on Telegram chat. I mean whole over the

Upvote,Re-steem and follow and reply your own strategy so that we each other will learn new tips and strategy about selecting new ICO's.

I totally agree with you that picking a good ICO is not easy. Gone are the days when any ICO will jump 10x or more. Nowadays we have to be picky when we choose the ICO to invest in.

I would like to add a few ideas into how to pick a good ICO on top of your solution.

6. Invest in ICO which are building solutions/platforms/business that are relevant to the blockchain; not ICO that are merely using ICO as a funding mechanism.
7. Look for team members who have a strong crypto background or have been involved in past ICO successes.
8. Look for advisors who are reputable in the crypto world.
9. Most importantly, look for ICO that have a hardcap of less than 40mil.

These are just some criteria that i used on top of what you mention to choose ICO.

I find that success begets success and teams with members that have previous success tend to be able to attract more investors. And I also find that ICO that have huge ambitious targets.. especially above $50mil, tend to not reach their targets. But of course there are some exceptions. So unless the ICO has some strong backing from VC or reputable big private investors, I will tend to stay away.

Activity: 196
February 08, 2018, 07:05:10 AM
One more thing. Do a research about project team. you can get the idea about project from project team background. "Daneel" is the one of good project that I did a research about. It has good solution for trading signal issues. if any one interest about the Daneel do a research.

web Site - https://daneel.io/
           blog - https://medium.com/@daneel_project
           twitter - https://twitter.com/daneelproject
           FB - https://www.facebook.com/daneelproject
           telegram - https://t.me/DaneelCommunity
Activity: 24
February 08, 2018, 06:50:06 AM
Research, research, research. Gotta know the people behind the ICOs, proof of concept and professionally designed website and community management (especially on Telegram). Reach out to the developers and ask questions yourself.
copper member
Merit: 17
February 08, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

Here is a solution,

Thanks for this small but really useful guide!

What I would add here is:
6) If you are not completely sure in the ICO, do not enter it at pre-sale stage. Just wait, repeating p2-p5 until you are completely sure.
Remember: no discount worse total money loss.
Activity: 308
February 08, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

Here is a solution,

Thanks for your advice and I will make more money with it.
Activity: 25
February 08, 2018, 06:36:14 AM
I strongly agree with what you have written here. However, add to it that prior to an investment, a person needs to read TONS of articles regarding ICO's. Without this preparation, there is a very good possibility that the ROI might be lower than expected. Smiley For example, I always check the whitepaper, potential partners, the historic cost of the company, and the reviews about it (vouching for media literacy, of course). Additionally, it is a good idea to invest in smaller projects, as their fluctuations are less likely to be that striking. For example, I've bought Monero, Restart Energy, Cointed, and Giftz. The first two are already sold out, but the latter two are still on the market. Cointed is formed by their partnership with Nvidia and TAS Group, and the ICO focuses on Crypto ATMs and Green Mining. Giftz, on the other hand, is an ongoing ICO that introduced a rewards system into the blockchain, along with Augmented Reality. Their partners are BlockV, which vouches for their credibility. When you purchase the token, you get buying power into your Giftz Card, which you can use later to buy various market offerings.

I've also bought CTD and Giftz, lol. Both are very good. I kinda regret not being able to buy Monero and Restart Energy though... You might be interested in AgroTechFarm - https://www.agrotechfarm.io It is an ICO focusing on home cultivation and appliances of cannabis.

Those are some really good suggestions. Personally I don't know all of them but I will do my research on it. I already know Cointed and Giftz, I'm a huge supporter of both, Monero I bought long time ago and have been hodling since. Time to check out AgroTechFarm, I'm not really into agricultural stuff but I'll give the whitepaper a shot. Thanks for the tips!
Activity: 364
February 07, 2018, 11:39:58 AM
I think to determine which ico is the best, try reading and understanding the whitepaper carefully, looking at some articles or reviews about the project, and the developer
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 11:39:12 AM
i don't know i just see the review like icoreview.site. if there the trust are high i'm invested in that ICO. very simple
Pages:
Jump to: