Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose a good ICO. - page 4. (Read 536 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 11:38:51 AM
I strongly agree with what you have written here. However, add to it that prior to an investment, a person needs to read TONS of articles regarding ICO's. Without this preparation, there is a very good possibility that the ROI might be lower than expected. Smiley For example, I always check the whitepaper, potential partners, the historic cost of the company, and the reviews about it (vouching for media literacy, of course). Additionally, it is a good idea to invest in smaller projects, as their fluctuations are less likely to be that striking. For example, I've bought Monero, Restart Energy, Cointed, and Giftz. The first two are already sold out, but the latter two are still on the market. Cointed is formed by their partnership with Nvidia and TAS Group, and the ICO focuses on Crypto ATMs and Green Mining. Giftz, on the other hand, is an ongoing ICO that introduced a rewards system into the blockchain, along with Augmented Reality. Their partners are BlockV, which vouches for their credibility. When you purchase the token, you get buying power into your Giftz Card, which you can use later to buy various market offerings.

I've also bought CTD and Giftz, lol. Both are very good. I kinda regret not being able to buy Monero and Restart Energy though... You might be interested in AgroTechFarm - https://www.agrotechfarm.io It is an ICO focusing on home cultivation and appliances of cannabis.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 11:37:55 AM
I strongly agree with what you have written here. However, add to it that prior to an investment, a person needs to read TONS of articles regarding ICO's. Without this preparation, there is a very good possibility that the ROI might be lower than expected. Smiley For example, I always check the whitepaper, potential partners, the historic cost of the company, and the reviews about it (vouching for media literacy, of course). Additionally, it is a good idea to invest in smaller projects, as their fluctuations are less likely to be that striking. For example, I've bought Monero, Restart Energy, Cointed, and Giftz. The first two are already sold out, but the latter two are still on the market. Cointed is formed by their partnership with Nvidia and TAS Group, and the ICO focuses on Crypto ATMs and Green Mining. Giftz, on the other hand, is an ongoing ICO that introduced a rewards system into the blockchain, along with Augmented Reality. Their partners are BlockV, which vouches for their credibility. When you purchase the token, you get buying power into your Giftz Card, which you can use later to buy various market offerings.
Well that is all that is needed to test a good or not good project. This is a problem that almost new members of the bitcointalk forum are wondering. Your articles are really good quality and helpful for those newbies.
Sometimes I have encountered some bad projects, they rob all my efforts. That feeling is so bad and I do not want the new members to get the same situation. Thank you very much for your article.
Activity: 65
February 07, 2018, 11:33:27 AM
Activity: 384
Merit: 11
First LEARN then EARN
February 07, 2018, 11:28:04 AM
ICO's nowadays are number one money making system if you know how to make money from cryptocurrencies.
I myself investing on ICO's and they even returned me 10x of my investment. by the number of return you know how crazy the profit is!! But there is the question if the ICO' didn't hit exchange and didn't pass the test for exchange or simply the project is scam what will happen? The answer to the question is you loss your all money which you invested on the ICO. That is the truth about the ICO. So rude right?

Here is a solution,
1) Always invest what amount you afford to loss.
2) Do your own research about the coin before investment (don't listen anyone blindly because he
may also missing the key info)
3) Get to know about the project and know what will be the use of this token.
4) Always read the whitepapper and read Road map of the coin/token.
5) Follow them on social medias like twitter/facebook and on Telegram chat. I mean whole over the
Internet and collect peoples thoughts about the ICO.

That's it, you now know the basics of how to research about any ICO's.

Always try to find your own way to justify any ICO.
Upvote,Re-steem and follow and reply your own strategy so that we each other will learn new tips and strategy about selecting new ICO's.

THANKS for reading through.
if you find this helpful don't forget to Smerit my profile.

Thanks very much dear. This is very helpful for me. those days i also find good ICOs. i think  CoolTradove ICO Cool is good. what about your idea Huh
Tradove have great concept and great Team. And also they have great investors. i think Tradove is great.
Could you tell me about your opinion about Tradove. Once again thanks very much this information about "How to choose a good ICO"
Here the sources
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 07, 2018, 09:38:53 AM
There are websites that can help you find a good ICO. You can always google it. I prefer using https://www.coinschedule.com/ because the website is self explanatory and it shows the percentage of the token sold per ICO. The disadvantage of this site is that not all of the ICO's are listed. I don't know why but maybe there are a lot of ICO's for them to cover. There's also a rating and a brief description of the ICO on this site so its like all in one swoop when you are researching. Also, check the background of the ICO manager. It helps a lot.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 09:29:59 AM
Exactly know a good ico but the first thing you need to do before investing in any ico project is check the project road map know the team behind the project. Then check if the project have a thread in this forum because it will help to you if the project is real or scam.
Activity: 72
February 07, 2018, 09:18:11 AM
Good icos are commonly packed with people. follow someone who always do icos if youre a beginner find your adviser so you wont mess in things.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
February 07, 2018, 09:13:07 AM
I always stay away from ICO with pantastic prices, they take huge profits with some advertising. then disappear like a symmetry.
everyone is interested to join but unexpectedly this ICO is a scam.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 07, 2018, 08:57:49 AM
I've invested a bit into XinFin (XDCE ERC20 token) Cheesy Its a Singapore based project; a country that is very friendly towards Crypto-fine-tech, and supports crypto innovations and development + a strong legal system that is harsh on scammers, so this one feels quite safe to me. Their vision looks pretty promising too + there were other Singapore based projects that have seen success, such as QTUM, and VeChain, etc.

Here's there're link btw.
http://xinfin.io/
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 08:47:55 AM
Some great tips there! Also remember to think deeply if a blockchain is really needed, and if it is possible to implement with the current capability of the team, check their roadmap as well to make sure they are doing careful research before starting a crowdfunding.

Unfortunately I can't give smerit anymore, already given all of mine away.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
February 07, 2018, 08:35:28 AM
Thanks for your offer. It is very useful for a newbie.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
February 07, 2018, 08:31:17 AM
There are many good ICO out there but there are also many good actors(scammers). So you have to be careful in choosing ICO. For me,some websites like ICObench.com,ICOtrack. com can be your reference in finding good ICOs. These websites rate ICOs according to their own resources. But of course,this will only serves as your reference,you need to research on your own. Read their whitepaper and check if the identity of the developers are true. With this way,you can verify if the ICO is good or not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
February 07, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
ICO's nowadays are number one money making system if you know how to make money from cryptocurrencies.
I myself investing on ICO's and they even returned me 10x of my investment. by the number of return you know how crazy the profit is!! But there is the question if the ICO' didn't hit exchange and didn't pass the test for exchange or simply the project is scam what will happen? The answer to the question is you loss your all money which you invested on the ICO. That is the truth about the ICO. So rude right?

Here is a solution,
2) Do your own research about the coin before investment (don't listen anyone blindly because he
5) Follow them on social medias like twitter/facebook and on Telegram chat. I mean whole over the

Upvote,Re-steem and follow and reply your own strategy so that we each other will learn new tips and strategy about selecting new ICO's.

Your post is right but most people will not do what like your post because the point is, just follow the dev team activity and if has full progress, replace our money into it. You have to understand ICO is new product and need more proof to get trust from us. I see people only see from concept and roadmap, if the goal is realistic and than put our money into it. I do that and not waste my time to research.

Doing some in-depth research on the team background is also very neccesary and what the project seeks to solve.ICO's with prototype and already existing products has high potential of becoming a success.
Activity: 152
February 07, 2018, 08:20:10 AM
The best way to choose the good ICO was to study first the back ground and history of that ICO. Then learn how it works and how its trend in the market. If you learn that then you can decide what will be the best ICO for you to invest.
Activity: 67
February 07, 2018, 08:16:51 AM
ICOs are becoming numerous nowadays.Though it is a cool way to make money but you also stand a risk of losing your funds...Before you put your hard earned money into any ico,conduct a good ressearch about the token. find out the project backing the coin..the project should be able to solve a problem...the team behind the project should be professionals with good reputation.read their roadmap and white paper well..follow them on social media..and above all invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
February 07, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

Here is a solution,

Your post is right but most people will not do what like your post because the point is, just follow the dev team activity and if has full progress, replace our money into it. You have to understand ICO is new product and need more proof to get trust from us. I see people only see from concept and roadmap, if the goal is realistic and than put our money into it. I do that and not waste my time to research.
Activity: 472
February 07, 2018, 08:09:33 AM
You have to research on the net, you would get tons of information about ICOs. You have to read white paper of various ICOs to know about the projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 08:06:56 AM
I think there are some parts we should consided in a investment.

The first is the team. Invest in a project is invest in a person. If the people in the project is worth to invest, it is half sucess in that.

The second is the relationship between the project with blockchain. Is the project must based on blockchain?

The last is use of token. Is there must has a token in the project?
Activity: 127
February 07, 2018, 08:06:30 AM
We dont exactly know a good ico but the first thing you need to do before investing in any ico project is check the project roadmap know the team behind the project. Then check if the project have a thread in this forum because it will help to you if the project is real or scam.
Activity: 129
Merit: 12
February 07, 2018, 08:04:14 AM
I participated in a lot of ICO, encountered a hundredfold, also encountered runway project, summed up the experience, novel, hot, unique are relatively easy to be successful, some unknown, the team And technology are not mature should be carefully considered, and secondly, do not put the eggs in a basket
Pages:
Jump to: