Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose a good ICO, what criteria? - page 4. (Read 801 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
At present, I will not choose to invest in any project, because any ICO project is only hype at this stage.
So it's not rational to invest in ICO.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Steps to evaluate a good ICO:
1 Overall rating (overview)
2 main page
3 Power Forum (Forum)
4 Transaction Graph (Chart)
5 Trading volume (volume) 24h
6 Scale of investment capital (Market Cap)
7 Price rate
8 Papers proving ... (POS, POW, DPOS)
9 Current Supply (Current Offer)
10 Total supply (Total supply)
11 time a block (s)
12 Master / Supper / Full buttons
13 Mining / Ritual / Havest / Reward
Section / block
15 Budget for finance
16 development teams (development team)
The Elements
18 smart contracts
19 Reward mechanism (Reward)
MultiSig
21 Transaction Fee (Fee)
22 Block size (Blocksize);
23 Purse Purse (wallet)
24 Send Message (Private Message)
25 Inflation (Inflation)
26 Compare crypto with industry
27 WhitePaper
28 Path clearly visible
29 live support (slack, tele)
30 Youtube channels
Social Network (FB, steemit)
32 Twitter channels
33 Blockchain Explorer
34 fully hidden
35 new blockchain / new technology
36 Testnet
37 payment utilities
38 Practical applications
39 Example Name (Alias)
And through the 39 criteria above, I choose AION, ICON, NEO, WANCHAIN, BITDGREE, CURRENT !!

I think that really good ICO should be interesting, safe and promising. That's why I want to recommend you to pay attention on the project Red Lanterns. I'm sure this project can surprised you! Read more here https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE .
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
ICO is for ICO now, there are many poeple who make ICO specially and they will know our criteria if there is, then they assembly line product ICO to raise money, so I think we should not support ICO now, especially those who claim a high hard camp
Activity: 238
If you want to increase your chances of distinguishing between a good ICO and a bad ICO and you are in a dilemma the good thing to do for an amateur investor is to follow the footsteps who have already mastered through this process, this may happen by seeing the expert opinions about the ICOs
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I think Amon ico can fit into a solid one too! Yes, the facts you gave are good and sure will help. Amon is clear and has a short, doable roadmap as well. https://amon.tech/
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
almost all this can have dull clones. This does not mean that the project is good. Innovations are needed
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
I personally give a nig attension to the whitepaper, the project it self and not lastly i search for team ratings, their successes and so on

Whitepaper is an important factor which most of us Kiss out by those shady marketing tactics it's really important to read whitepaper and also I would personally check if implementation of the project in real life can be used everyday or not then I select ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
If you take all your criteria into account, I would still not choose any project. I mainly look at the development team for their roadmap and the innovations that they are ready to present to us, well, I give a little time and then I finally decide.

I agree with you. The team, not idea, can realize global project and become successful. But in our time it is harder and harder to find such experienced members in team. Also there are such numbers of fake profiles that you don’t know whom to trust.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
I personally give a nig attension to the whitepaper, the project it self and not lastly i search for team ratings, their successes and so on
Activity: 210
I think, that here we have to much qualities of good ICO. To determine good ICO you just need lke the idea of project, this project need to have good team and good roadmap. It is all.
Activity: 350
If you take all your criteria into account, I would still not choose any project. I mainly look at the development team for their roadmap and the innovations that they are ready to present to us, well, I give a little time and then I finally decide.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Steps to evaluate a good ICO:
1 Overall rating (overview)
2 main page
3 Power Forum (Forum)
4 Transaction Graph (Chart)
5 Trading volume (volume) 24h
6 Scale of investment capital (Market Cap)
7 Price rate
8 Papers proving ... (POS, POW, DPOS)
9 Current Supply (Current Offer)
10 Total supply (Total supply)
11 time a block (s)
12 Master / Supper / Full buttons
13 Mining / Ritual / Havest / Reward
Section / block
15 Budget for finance
16 development teams (development team)
The Elements
18 smart contracts
19 Reward mechanism (Reward)
MultiSig
21 Transaction Fee (Fee)
22 Block size (Blocksize);
23 Purse Purse (wallet)
24 Send Message (Private Message)
25 Inflation (Inflation)
26 Compare crypto with industry
27 WhitePaper
28 Path clearly visible
29 live support (slack, tele)
30 Youtube channels
Social Network (FB, steemit)
32 Twitter channels
33 Blockchain Explorer
34 fully hidden
35 new blockchain / new technology
36 Testnet
37 payment utilities
38 Practical applications
39 Example Name (Alias)
And through the 39 criteria above, I choose AION, ICON, NEO, WANCHAIN, BITDGREE, CURRENT !!
Merit: 11
If you run the full list you will never find a good ICO that suits all your requisites and it would not make sense to spend all that time trying to find out if it is good or not because things change on the go anyway.
Activity: 616
I have got to agree that you have done a hell lot of struggle for just choosing a best ICO. But I think even if you go with choosing such things. You might still end up in problem. In this era to technology there is really nothing true when it comes to facts and figures. So only thing as per me which matters the most for an ICO today is the utility of the token. That is the only thing which determines its future. This is why I have my personal favourite VLB token which provides utility of giving blockchain solutions for car servicing.
It is very difficult to choose a project or ico is really good because in addition there are many conditions ico market is also very bad of course this will make a lot of people think not to invest at all or do trading and it is more difficult for us in choosing a project or ico which one will succeed and give us an advantage
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
I have got to agree that you have done a hell lot of struggle for just choosing a best ICO. But I think even if you go with choosing such things. You might still end up in problem. In this era to technology there is really nothing true when it comes to facts and figures. So only thing as per me which matters the most for an ICO today is the utility of the token. That is the only thing which determines its future. This is why I have my personal favourite VLB token which provides utility of giving blockchain solutions for car servicing.
Activity: 518
If you do not have any experience of investing, then in order to invest money for the first time and not make a mistake, you'd better consult with someone who has good investment experience.
Activity: 154
The best way to analyze and distinguish between a good ICO and a bad ICO is the whitepaper, the whitepaper is a document that gives every detail required to judge the initial coin offering before making n investment, given that you have analyzed the information presented, there is a less likely chance that you will make a wrong investment.
A good indication of a bad ico may take you away from a disastrous investment, you may want to notice that after how much time of the ico are the companies giving coins to the investors and what is their predicted rate of return and how much time will it take to get a return on investment, these are all correlated.
Activity: 182
First of all, see what first impression the project does.Hearing about that interesting project and entering their site for the first time is very important. I know that looks are not everything, but when the design of the site is quite poor and sloppy it tells something about developers and we don't want to invest in an unprofessional project that won't succeed. Then check if the project has already gathered some amount of people backing it. Projects often set up their reddit pages or chats and blogs, check out if there is any noise going on there that indicates that this project is not dead. The more users already support it, the more probable it is to succeed. People are the one creating demand and setting the market prices.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
You do not need to give too many indicators, I think you should focus on the development team penny, whitepaper, roadmap, telegram ... And you check the amount of traffic poured to that country's website, every day How many people visit that ICO project site? These are the deciding factors of a potential ICO project.
Pages:
Jump to: