Pages:
Author

Topic: how to choose a new coin - page 4. (Read 4510 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 08:52:34 AM
indeed, there are lots of coins in circulation today, and many of them are actually fraudulent, so in choosing coins we must be careful, we must know the extent to which coins develop, don't let us choose the wrong coins, if we want to be safer then Select coins included in the top CMC
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 08:51:35 AM
When choosing a coin for investment you need:
 - Check the team
 - View product development activity
 - View social activity
 - View trading on the stock exchanges
 - Read white paper

These are just a few factors when choosing your coin or token
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 08:38:25 AM
Now, unfortunately, I don't think you have a project to choose from. Even the projects we call the best are almost 70% lost. It would be the most logical option to wait in such markets.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 08:04:51 AM
You need to follow some professional investors on twitter, they do post yheir recommendations, then you can do your own due diligence and read the chart too before investing.

I think that various ICO and other projects buy their opinions, because there is no sense for popularities share their ideas without any profit.

But if we talk about real analize of the project, i think is very important not only read WhitePaper, but also check GIThub and see what company've already achieved and what they are going to create.  Only after this you can invest money(that you are ready to lose)
Activity: 196
December 30, 2018, 07:21:07 AM
It all depends on what your goal is. if you want to increase the capital several times, then take the tops that are on the dollar and bitcoin. Which have shown their reliability and exactly rise up. If you want a lot of X, take on new projects that are not yet traded on major exchanges. But for this you need to greatly diversify the portfolio and understand the project well.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 07:05:28 AM
I recently found a new, little-known exchange, but it trades a lot of quite rare coins. Here's a referral link for registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48395

What is the point of taking risks and registering on new exchanges when there are already time-tested exchanges?
Activity: 350
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 29, 2018, 05:41:02 PM
In order to find a good investment project you should carefully study it. First of all, pay attention to the development team and product.
EDR
Activity: 194
December 29, 2018, 05:35:22 PM
I used to pay attention only to top coins and had a good income, but now they give me more profits for altcoins, which have greater volatility (ADX, XRP, OCN, etc.)
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 05:25:10 PM
It is necessary to choose those coins that are promising and have a good team and certain goals that they achieve. It is worth investing in such coins, but mainly in the long term.
Activity: 105
December 29, 2018, 04:30:25 PM
See if the currency is not inflationary as this will hurt you because there is not much chance of appreciation.
Activity: 256
December 29, 2018, 04:29:58 PM
indeed it is quite difficult to choose really good coins from the number of coins that exist because the characteristics are almost the same and the project concept behind the coin is also almost the same, therefore I prefer to choose coins by looking at the market graph because the data is undoubtedly then after that I will be able to see which one is really good and strong, I chose to see the latest prices and volume rather than predict
Nothing bad with characteristics being the same if there's some trait that can be used to call the coin a 2.0 version of the other one.
Anonymity coins have gone through a few iterations, now we have much better ones than Dash(darkcoin), for example.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
December 29, 2018, 04:29:29 PM
as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?
Everyone has their own ways and opinions in choosing which coins they will invest. So, I think it's better for you to observe some coins that you think will give you an advantage if you invest some of your money into it.
Activity: 126
December 29, 2018, 04:27:29 PM
I recently found a new, little-known exchange, but it trades a lot of quite rare coins. Here's a referral link for registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48395

What are you talking about, which extremely rare coins are traded on bitebtc?

Coins such as GIT, ITL, XVP, FREE and many others.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 29, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
indeed it is quite difficult to choose really good coins from the number of coins that exist because the characteristics are almost the same and the project concept behind the coin is also almost the same, therefore I prefer to choose coins by looking at the market graph because the data is undoubtedly then after that I will be able to see which one is really good and strong, I chose to see the latest prices and volume rather than predict
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
December 29, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

if I personally choose coins to be invested by looking at several factors, that is :
1. The coin has been entered in coinmarketcap
2. The coin has a high volume
3. The project runs in accordance with the roadmap
4. The function of the coin is very good and useful in the future
5. The team always updates the latest information about the project.
Activity: 182
December 29, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

What are you talking about, which extremely rare coins are traded on bitebtc?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
December 29, 2018, 04:34:26 AM
Usually, a good project token will be the focus of most investors. I will browse some blockchain information websites to find good projects.
copper member
Activity: 112
December 28, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

Well, I just look at the top 10 coins that has the most market capitalization so far. As there is a lot of investors on it, there will be a higher chance that its market price will go up high soon. But in these top 10 coins, I also do some technical analysis of a long term basis if I will going to hold it for a long time.
Activity: 420
December 28, 2018, 10:06:34 PM
How to choose a new coin here, you can ask people who have experienced before, of course this will be easier because you can ask if there is something you do not know or understand, study until you understand and are ready to invest in coin crypto
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
December 28, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

When it comes to investing longterm I would not look to invest in an ICO. The reason being is you do not know enough about the team. Are they going to take tour money and run? Or are they really updating and doing what they said. Is the team trustworthy?

Ask yourself these questions before investing and if you are not sure about any... DO NOT INVEST!!!
Pages:
Jump to: