Pages:
Author

Topic: how to choose a new coin - page 5. (Read 4510 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 08:07:04 PM
Look for tokens that have use cases. Good partnerships and of course passive income. Examples of such tokens abound everywhere. Take for instance NPXS and   Oretoken which is presently in ICO
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 28, 2018, 07:01:58 PM
as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?
If it is can be very easy for people to identify good projects easily, it would have been good. There are times that a scam project might even disguise to be genuine and to even be the best.
If you can do intense research then you might feel safe when investing in a coin. It has to be intensive, because some of these projects can be deceptive and might not be able to differentiate.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 05:30:48 PM
Well, in new coins you need to invest with caution a lot of scams are in coins , I think you need to wait a certain time and then invest
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 28, 2018, 05:12:13 PM
In the current state of the market, the risks of losing your money during the investment have greatly increased.
I recommend investing your money already in those coins that are traded on exchanges and have good trading volumes.
Activity: 448
December 28, 2018, 05:06:06 PM
there are many ways to choose new coins and if you are still a beginner it would be good for you to learn first to understand and read the profile of the coin that you will choose and my advice do not rush in choosing new coins because the risk you get is greater.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
December 28, 2018, 04:52:55 PM
Choosing a new coin is not too easy in this down market. If the coin is popular one then it's fine. Then go to coinmarketcap, check the marketcap of the coin , where it listed, then go for the white paper. And check for the devlopment or if it's popular you just can hold it. Like if you want to buy cardano then is it really need a research? If you are a whale then research if not then just buy it. But when you invest in a low cap coin you have to research a lot. Like you have to talk to the admin team maybe if you talk with a technical person of that ico. And you have to read the whitepaper. And talk to the community. And then chose the coin.
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
December 28, 2018, 04:49:22 PM

It depends on the risk level that you are willing to take. Relatively low risk - buy Bitcoin (maybe already now). Seems BTC is near the bottom. Though level of 2200-2500$ nobody cancel.
For moderate risk it could be LTC or ETH for example. And for high risk it could be one of hundreds low cap alts
Activity: 448
December 28, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
the way to choose my new coin is by tracing deeper into the ins and outs of the coin before we decide to buy it like how many total supplies it is and how the development of the project might be like that we can get promising new coins.
Activity: 224
December 28, 2018, 04:23:44 PM
I recently found a new, little-known exchange, but it trades a lot of quite rare coins. Here's a referral link for registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48395

It's true, the list of currencies that are sold on bitebtc is quite large. We need to take a closer look at this exchange.

What rare tokens are sold at bitebtc.com?
Activity: 92
December 28, 2018, 04:16:03 PM
I recently found a new, little-known exchange, but it trades a lot of quite rare coins. Here's a referral link for registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48395

for exchanges BITEbtc very much, but you are right in what it traded some very rare coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 28, 2018, 04:02:52 PM
I think now it makes sense to invest only in Bitcoin and Ethereum, very good news, I think there will be an active growth soon
I think the opposite. growth will not be very soon. a maximum pricewill be 7 thousand for bitcoin  in the first half of 2019
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 28, 2018, 03:35:44 PM
I think now it makes sense to invest only in Bitcoin and Ethereum, very good news, I think there will be an active growth soon
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

Now it is difficult to identify new good products. You should always stay abreast of the latest developments. High quality products are now too few. I pretend to the waves did not show myself very badly in this market.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 28, 2018, 03:30:27 PM
It seems to me that in order to make a profit you need to choose top or prospective coins.
This will insure you against the risk of total failure and loss of money.
With a selection of coins, topics on this forum will help you.
After analyzing the courses, as well as the views of market players, you will be able to determine for yourself the priority coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 03:19:24 PM
I heard about bitebtc for a long time, they say the exchange is not bad, but so far not fully finalized. But the prospects are indisputable.

The exchange itself looks good, but you need to understand better before recommending it.
Activity: 571
December 28, 2018, 03:18:56 PM
Choose new coins or tokens only on the basis of which team is engaged in this project and what the project itself is. Does it have a future? You can even choose HYIPs, the main thing is to enter and exit them.
Activity: 196
December 28, 2018, 02:16:37 PM
I heard about bitebtc for a long time, they say the exchange is not bad, but so far not fully finalized. But the prospects are indisputable.
Activity: 92
December 28, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

It's true, the list of currencies that are sold on bitebtc is quite large. We need to take a closer look at this exchange.

bitebtc secure exchange? At least at first glance, the exchange itself does not look bad.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
December 28, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

with this too variable market I would opt for investment for old altcoins like eth, eos, neo the new coins I would use them only to do possibly scalping
Activity: 350
December 28, 2018, 07:05:11 AM

Pages:
Jump to: