Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 112. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
April 19, 2018, 09:14:57 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
You can choose a good bounty campaign if the team behind and the developers of the project are solid. You can also ensure that you can earn money if the managers who managing the campaign is a good and respected manager.  
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 09:12:13 AM
If you want to choose 100% good bounty you need to wait preICO stage. If preICO is successful so ICO will be successful too and it is worth to participate in this bounty. Also you can check history of bounty manager - scams and etc. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 09:04:49 AM
Checking the profile of the bounty campaign and the  administrator is the most ideal approach to know first before joining the campaign. You may check likewise the past campaign that how the bounty administrator handle their campaign.
Activity: 331
April 19, 2018, 09:01:07 AM
If I know good not bounty is from the bounty manager. Not all the bounty manager newbie project will failed. And read in Whitepaper
Activity: 211
April 19, 2018, 08:52:31 AM
actually I less so understand this part, how do I determine the bounty of a lucrative campaign, but I think the project will benefit if the project was a success and the success of that scene from the maturity concept clarity roadmap, and the people involved in it.
Activity: 518
April 18, 2018, 05:46:19 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

I don't know how to choose bounty campaign that pay good money for sure. Maybe this is because I have not been very interested in bounty campaigns. It seems that bounty is more suitable for beginners not for people with their own way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 10:46:15 PM
Choosing a Bounty Project is like finding the right man/woman for you haha. It is not easy but as soon as you know what are those things that you need to consider to choose the best among them you'll fin the best among them. You can use icobench and compare those ICO there and choose what you are going to join in. You can also use Alexa Traffic to know the percentage of people are visiting those sites. And it's a effective way to know the best Bounty.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
Checking the background of the bounty campaign and the bounty campaign manager is the best way to know first before joining the campaign. You may check also the previous campaign that how the bounty manager handle their campaign.
Activity: 4
April 17, 2018, 11:17:57 AM
When I choose the bounty first I have to check the site rating, read the white paper and then team developer.
so with good project documentation can be considered as a good choice to jump in?
Activity: 132
April 17, 2018, 11:02:45 AM
When I choose the bounty first I have to check the site rating, read the white paper and then team developer.
Activity: 4
April 17, 2018, 11:00:52 AM
is it possible to fact check the project prior to its advertisement here in the thread platform? so that the community can participate to legit and eliminate fraud bounty programs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
April 17, 2018, 10:54:36 AM
I look at how popular the project. If he has a sufficient level of advertising and followers, then even if not the most successful technical unit, he can make advantages at the expense of his popularity.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 10:51:43 AM
when I choose a company I look at the Manager's rating and the prize pool
Activity: 322
April 17, 2018, 10:48:37 AM
chose based on the team and the technology they propose and if it meaningful and changing the world. you can also chose bounty based on the hype and community support, my personal strategy is to apply to everything that is available.
Activity: 294
April 17, 2018, 10:45:58 AM

try to read them first. they have general rules, make sure you are qualified.
Activity: 476
April 17, 2018, 10:45:05 AM
You must check on the whitelist of the project red carefully and understand then you can decide wither to join or not with the campaign. Joining bounty campaign is also a just like trial and error situation because we do not know if the project is successful or not. So maybe we need to trust the campaign that we joining.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 10:44:30 AM
It is necessary to find out whether the developer is popular in the crypto community. Scol was invested in the project. how many participants, mindfulness of managers
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
April 17, 2018, 10:39:22 AM
First I read the rewards scheme to make sure it suits me. ThenI will do research about the ICO - product, team, whitepaper. Lastly I will check how responsive the bounty manager is
A lots of factors involved in it. I think researching project, reading whitepaper, team's background, social media activity, communication with the community and bounty manager's past works are important things for choosing bounty. If you choose the right project, you could earn great; but if you fail to choose right project, that bounty is waste of time for you.
Activity: 182
April 17, 2018, 10:37:14 AM
Choosing a bounty is not the difficul, but selecting the right bounty is a challenge. Because all the bounties are not going to get success. There are many bounties which failed during the pre-sale and ICO.
Activity: 378
April 17, 2018, 10:34:32 AM
Often I use icorating.com instrument that to choose worthy bounty project. It's more easy for me to make a good choice and for some time I began to avoid some managers that not to be disappointed with rewards. Also often it happens that rewards r not paid.

I think people can choose a great bounty campaign if the manager is legit and have many campaigns that became successful, like aerys2 and sylon this two manager is really great and all of there bounty is became successful and when the team is great i am sure the bounty is also great.
Jump to: