Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 108. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 22, 2018, 07:47:31 PM
Just look at the project, do some researches by yourself and you will understand is it worth to join their bounty or not.
Have a look at: idea, team, advisors, soft/hardcap and manager who leads the campaign. That will be enough to decide.  Wink
I agree with you, it is better if you will do research before choosing bounties. You should have an idea who is the manage mr of campaign and brief information about it. Also, read the comments of all the uses.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 07:45:18 PM
Theres a lot of factors that you should consider,team ,product,vision and the credibitility of the whole project,It is depends on what you do you prefer, i am filtering my bounties,i am more into artificial intelligence bounty campaigns,which might be a good thing to be paired with blockchain which is why i am more focused with these bounties.
Activity: 322
April 22, 2018, 07:38:43 PM
I think the best way to start choosing a bounty from the analysis of the project itself! After all, if the project turns out to be bad, how much you will be paid! In the second look for such bounties, in which not a lot of participants, to receive pennies, too, does not make sense! In general, you must find the golden mean
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 03:10:11 PM
In order to choose a bounty project, you need to adhere to the basic rules if you are ready to pass KYC in order to get a reward, yes ... yes ... today there are such projects, but it's good that they are very few today, because many projects really do not understand what they are doing, it's ridiculous, just the basic rule today is the very idea of ​​the project, if you like it, then you need to participate.
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
April 22, 2018, 03:08:26 PM
Read the Whitepaper, take a look at their Roadmap and Team Developer, learn the project, check out the review, it's some point that you need to know.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Be kind. Always.
April 22, 2018, 02:39:08 PM
Just look at the project, do some researches by yourself and you will understand is it worth to join their bounty or not.
Have a look at: idea, team, advisors, soft/hardcap and manager who leads the campaign. That will be enough to decide.  Wink
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
April 22, 2018, 02:25:57 PM
Try to find the one that give a lot of percentage for bounty and then find out if them has already reach the soft cap, it will show how investors likely to trust that project.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
April 22, 2018, 02:23:19 PM
To invest their champaigns.
there are some project that have almost incomplete characteristics and reasons.
The gift is easy to choose and if you do not check properly
then there are some campaigns that are not the great.
Activity: 336
April 22, 2018, 11:35:14 AM
All you must need to do is check it's background and if it suits you or you want to be a part of that bounty campaign then you may join and everything must be base on research and analysis. Look at the amount of money that is allocated to the bounty because the good bounty also has a new update in the date of the announcement, So, I just suggest, You most important point should be to find a lot of knowledge and experience about various campaign.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 11:30:12 AM
for me to get a nice gift I will check the project, from the beginning of products, Tim solid and also the manager of the best, and the rest I would ask opinion to experts or senior
Activity: 98
April 22, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
well !! nothing is easy in crypto world while chossing bounties we need a lot of experience and knowledge and i think whitepaper is the best source !!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
Look into their project and followers and hope of ICO costumers
by you can find out how a gift campaign is trustworthy and
also you can work in reward campaign without any doubt,
you can choose the bounty by knowing the rankings of those on the ICO bench website.
Activity: 198
April 22, 2018, 11:18:24 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
I think whitepaper is the important and then to check the team member, manager, project and search the road map and to see their background history.  
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
April 22, 2018, 11:12:05 AM
Prefer a bounty on coins than tokens. See to it that there is an existing exchange site of the coins/tokens otherwise you will just be wasting your time because the coins/tokens has no value at all.
Activity: 200
April 22, 2018, 11:10:17 AM
To choose bounty we should very researchful and make sense for reading the whitepaper so that we have a reference to choose the best ICO. As for signatures, it is possible to look what signature is carried by more skilled participants and, previously having studied the project, too to put on it if you approach under the terms
Activity: 200
April 22, 2018, 11:09:15 AM
This is a good discussion. Really hoping to get more ideas from different people but for me. I must consider a project that has a really good potential and less particpants. In this way you'll get a lot bounty allocation and waiting for the right time to sell when it hits exchanges
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 11:09:05 AM
It's hard to choose a good bounty. Choosing a good bounty should check and analyze their project or roadmap, and how the marketing manager handles this. follow you trust bounty manager is a easy way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
April 22, 2018, 11:09:00 AM
That's not hard to find the right bounty, it's hard to predict how much they will collect money, or how big possibility that they cancel the bounty. As well as how honest the managers are.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
April 22, 2018, 11:06:55 AM
if I usually see first who the manager who manages the bounty gift. the amount of gift capital will be distributed to the participants bounty. then I also notice the sale can already be and the last bounty bounty system .
Activity: 140
April 22, 2018, 11:01:01 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

you should considering its white paper and KYC, if it's highly profitable with your current ranking. also check the product and their team.
Jump to: