Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 115. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 14, 2018, 03:54:39 PM
This is a very interesting and valid question,in my experience realized that enough is not easy to determine how the project could shoot as skam projects regulations, too, can profit to give,I think, first we need to look at those projects that use technology or things that will love in the future will greatly develop
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 03:52:18 PM
Forget the moon this one is looking to Mars literally.  One of the future goals is to use blockchain to reach Mars.  Marinecoin is time tested with inherent value.  IoT machine to machine transactions build value into this blockchain.  They are currently building a grass roots community by by using time dilution technology to generously rewarding 20,000 MTC to those who help promote their current ico.  Find out more here    marineco/in
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 07:36:19 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
To choose bounty I have many things as considere like
1.I will go to ICO bench then see  its ratings
2.Asking for softcap reached
3.Whitepaper to read
4.Profile of team background.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
April 13, 2018, 07:29:21 PM
I was not examining bounty program before joining it but when I faced that some of the bounties I joined were dead and I couldnt get anything, I started to be more careful. I am more selective now. First, I check some notable benching platforms. I learned how they evaluate the project. Than I check social profiles of the project and read white paper. The product, the rivals of the project, the bounty manager are alsı important for me

Activity: 290
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 07:21:09 PM
If you want a bounty that have a high price token you all need to do is know your manager if the manager is legit pr not? Then try to get info to his past bounty campaign if the bounty campaign is successful , now that manager and his bounty campaign will help you to earn money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
April 13, 2018, 07:06:59 PM
I would simply be tracking the top managers' campaigns on the forum. There are not so many of them. A good manager will not administer the scum, so this way of determining the quality of the bounty is not worse than the others.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
In fact, it is very difficult to determine a good bounty,you can see how many people in the telegram,you need to look at how decorated the site is, how popular it is..the ratings on sites IcoDrop
Activity: 85
Merit: 6
April 13, 2018, 06:55:50 PM
You should pay attention to such aspects of bounty campaigns as soft cap and hard cap, team of professionals, discounts during ICO, as well as the number of subscribers in social media and Telegram. Also you can check  information about this project on icobench or same services.But sometimes it happens that even projects with a poor rating give an excellent profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 13, 2018, 06:44:26 PM
Choosing my bounty is by going for the projects I really like and also i consider bounty managers handling them. i like to do where the managers are active and count your stake ahead of time even before the bounty ends. So I choose my bounty based on the project and the bounty manager.
Activity: 140
April 13, 2018, 06:39:43 PM
Firstly, before considering any bounty you need to know what they claim to offer in the project like the uses or benefits of the project to the masses and see if it is something you can enjoy to be part of,then the budget line of the bounty campaigns, consider if the allocations is worth your time and participation. Secondly, you need to consider the team handling the project if they have good reputation, especially the bounty manager of the project. Lastly, you need to go through the white paper of the project then look them up for scam complain. I hope this helps your search…
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
April 13, 2018, 06:28:17 PM
You’ll first need to check the company’s background so that you wont get scammed. check everything its hard to pick the right bounty campaign check if the bounty suits you and if you can follow all their rules. Choose the right bounty where you can earn more its a waste of time and effort if the bounty fant give you more profit
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 06:25:34 PM
crypto is one of the options in the money world bounty. it is of extra importance for those with little money to invest. you have to research and research your projects to find good bounty.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 06:22:16 PM
It's really hard to choose the right bounty and it takes time. My point of view to choose from bounties are the following:
*the bounty Manager
*their product
*their platform
*their website
*the price of token
*the company
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
April 13, 2018, 06:13:08 PM
You need to read in advance in any campaign for generosity, so that you choose exactly the one that will help you earn money . Read the white paper and road map .
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 05:29:41 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

I always look on their plan layout, their team composition ( make sure their profiles are real ) and check whether they really invested into their project which you can observe through their websites and bounty rules. I also usually observe high ranking campaign manager to successful bounty campaigns though they are usually much more strict compared to others.
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 05:13:28 PM
This is a good discussion. Really hoping to get more ideas from different people but for me. I must consider a project that has a really good potential and less particpants. In this way you'll get a lot bounty allocation and waiting for the right time to sell when it hits exchanges
Activity: 2
April 13, 2018, 04:21:49 PM
Ok, let’s try an elderly coin !!!! Been looking for innovative cryptos and devs.This one seems interesting and have such community. The proof of promotion concept looks funny. I’m gonna test his value. The zero fees is weird but why not. Indeed I’m having some fun as I’m trying to match the required steps for this message !So , i’m not very skilled on time dilution technology and his valueGo ahead Marinecoin  marineco.in
Activity: 93
April 13, 2018, 03:12:38 PM
It's easy,first watch to the team,then look at the have work product,then read all official documents if thats all is ok,you can try partipicate,but remember scam can be everywhere.
Activity: 294
April 13, 2018, 09:25:17 AM
Choose a bounty with a good bounty manager. Someone who has a positive rating, which is proof that that certain manager does not have scam projects. Also look at the project if it reachable or not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 09:19:20 AM
Choosing a bounty if difficult. You have to do your research as if you were an investor. About 1/3 of the bounties I am a part of do not pay, even when I have done my research and believe they have a solid project. You also should make sure the bounty requirements are not too much like real work or you will get burnt out quickly. Some bounty managers will use any excuse they can find to ensure you do not earn a bounty on your hard work. Bounties should be easy, limited to a small amount per user and well managed.
Jump to: