Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 18. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
August 21, 2018, 03:43:58 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
You need to read white paper, you need to study the pool and read on the Internet in General. I'll let you in on a little secret. If you open the table of participants and there you see that in the signature company there are participants of the status hero or legendary, then I would recommend you to come. In most cases they narrow well the bounty before entering the company.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 08:56:37 AM
Some factors will be the bounty manager and the team and developers on the project also. But the most important thing is the community. A strong a positive community will be the key of the success of a particular project.!!
Activity: 280
August 21, 2018, 06:39:09 AM
Choosing a good Bounty is kinda risky. Because even when you thoroughly check its whitepapers, backgrounds it hard to say that it was a good bounty at all. Most of the time I work on the same bounty manager that gives me good bounties.
Activity: 17
August 21, 2018, 06:25:21 AM
It is a difficult task. You should read carefully the whitepaper and evaluate their performance.
Activity: 98
August 21, 2018, 06:09:35 AM
You need to be told the command, scan the documentation. simply concentrate to the manager United Nations agency leads this campaign. additionally, you would like to settle on a campaign wherever a high proportion is allotted to the bounty.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
Think about whether the proposed company idea is useful to people and is in demand. Analyze the team and their activities. Follow the news.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
August 21, 2018, 05:41:53 AM
maybe you can check the account that distributes the bounty whether it gets red trust or not, then proceed to find out more about the project such as the community, active dev, product and the purpose and vision and mission of the project. check partner and roadmap.
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 05:26:05 AM
It is exceptionally hard to pick a decent abundance compaign. No one but experience can help in taking care of this issue. Without a doubt it is important to get to know the program and the possibility of the task in detail. You likewise need to get to know the group that will execute the venture. Non-genuine orders and thoughts of ICO are noticeable to the stripped eye))
Activity: 69
August 21, 2018, 01:42:20 AM
Of course, to choose the right bounty, you need to consider a technical document, a team, and a project idea.
Activity: 14
August 21, 2018, 12:29:28 AM
Choosing bounty that is profitable is easy first before joining any bounty all you need to do is to check the background and consider their goals and whitepaper behind there projects.Checking or calculating there desired tokens may help you know how much token was been given after campaign ends.It is important to read and analyze their platforms before joining because this is more helpful for those who wants to make sure that it is worth while in joining bounties.
Activity: 146
August 21, 2018, 12:19:08 AM
I found an easy way, I will see some excellent bounty hunters to see if their tasks are right and excellent, then I will do the same bounty activities with him, I think this method is more simple, it is very A way for novices.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 12:14:45 AM
if in my opinion, choose the best project, dig the project first, look and read first, so we can better understand what the project is, then choose a good manager and I think that icon will most likely succeed. in my opinion, a developer who is experienced and has a good reputation because a good developer is very influential on the success of a bounty.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 20, 2018, 11:29:51 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
For me today is hard to find good bounty, some of bounty today are scam and failed to reach their target or softcap. Even they have good project or planning to launch a software/application. I think because of the market not stable, investor afraid to invest in ICO's. You can see in their website if how many investor do they have and how much they already earned.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 11:20:58 PM
It is extremely hard to build up likewise by and large terms what you can acquire from a bounty crusade: this depends not just on the nature of the undertaking and on the financial backing set up for a given battle, on its number of members and on the way that the ICO be fruitful, and afterward be paid by the stage as set up among all the bounty hunters
Activity: 89
August 20, 2018, 11:15:30 PM
If you want to earn stable income, let's research senior team which have succesful ICOs. But, if you want to earn more than, let's find new team with a good vision. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 476
August 20, 2018, 11:09:45 PM

You have first to visit the white paper. In that way you can determine whether that bounty is legit or not. But now, it saddens me to see a lot of bounty scams.
Activity: 95
August 20, 2018, 06:36:33 PM
The first thinh I do is to take a look at the ratings across different rating sites to check out their reputation, then I check their financials, how much they have raised or could possibly raise based on the level of hype, then I proceed to check other factors such form other sources in case the rating sites give wrong or biased information
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 06:33:22 PM

of course you have to do research, never leave research because research is mandatory. when you do research, look at some aspects such as project objectives, team and manager.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
August 20, 2018, 06:09:44 PM
Bounty programs takes a lot time to fulfill so I choose bounty programs as carefully as I choose ICOs.
The first thing I look at is the projects community, then I consider the bounty budget, after which i consider the amount of people in the program because when their are too many people doing a bounty the pool eventually becomes smaller.
Finally I don't choose bounty that runs for too long.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 61
August 20, 2018, 06:02:24 PM
LEVEL APP - Gain entries for LVL - 3.9 / 5 (100% Real)
The 120,000,000 LVL price pool will be distributed proportionally between all the members in terms of the number of entries received.

https://t.co/kYi6T3UfmU
Pages:
Jump to: