Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 14. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 08:24:54 AM
if I'm the way to choose a good bounty, the main thing is I choose the bounty manager and then the software and the concept then the team, then the funds.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 24, 2018, 08:22:18 AM
It all depends on what companies you are going to participate in. Analyze the project, then study each bounty company separately, count the pools and end time.
Not analyze how the company fully to protect yourself from fraud will not work. Now the level has reached a new height and good company is very difficult to distinguish from fraud. I have several times caught at such tricks.

I agree with you, I have never found a bounty that can make money for almost 5 months.
almost all currently have no value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 08:18:53 AM
It all depends on what companies you are going to participate in. Analyze the project, then study each bounty company separately, count the pools and end time.
Not analyze how the company fully to protect yourself from fraud will not work. Now the level has reached a new height and good company is very difficult to distinguish from fraud. I have several times caught at such tricks.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 08:17:25 AM
I recommend you to join bounty campaigns handle with known bounty manager, because they are being contacted by the projects so that it will be successful by the influence of the bounty hunters and also bounty managers
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 08:15:49 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Reading their white paper is not enough, Even they're white paper is in good written, look for a project that have a physical store already, Or a working product.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 07:35:50 AM
copper member
Activity: 280
August 24, 2018, 07:29:39 AM
There are so many tokens out there that will 1) never get listed on an exchange or 2) get listed and experience low liquidity.

An effective way is to find a token for a quality start-up cryptoexchange that is likely to have high liquidity making the token rise in value.

Check out my signature if you're a bounty hunter with a good sized community Smiley
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 07:25:07 AM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

I've been a month in bounty campaign but still I dont have no idea how to determine the bounty if it is really good or not legit.In my idea i guess all we need is to read in those white paper of each bounty and elaborate if this is a nice bounty.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
August 24, 2018, 07:02:54 AM
Don't just be interested in those who create beautiful concepts. But also he must have professional skills at work so that he can achieve predetermined targets. That way the bounty will run smoothly, produce many benefits, and be able to provide many good quality prizes to all those who have participated in the bounty.
It's the requirement of the team that are given and we just have to work for it, actually this bounty really help us to develop our skills if focus on it.
We should also make sure that our effort will not be wasted, always work with project that is run but a reputable team.
Activity: 136
August 24, 2018, 03:46:21 AM
Don't just be interested in those who create beautiful concepts. But also he must have professional skills at work so that he can achieve predetermined targets. That way the bounty will run smoothly, produce many benefits, and be able to provide many good quality prizes to all those who have participated in the bounty.
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 03:44:55 AM
In choosing new bounty I can recommend some facts you can follow in choosing the best bounty work to earn more, the facts is as follows :
1. Check the total supply of the bounty campaign.
2. Check when the ICO is ending through their websites or Whitepaper or if perhaps no ICO go back to (number one) but note that there is a tendency of not having good trading price in any named exchange they get listed.  
3. Do a little research on Members of the team in doing this you will be able to know the dignity of the project, such as the basic idea of the platform.
4. Also if perhaps not in exchange check the exchange they want to get listed, or if they are in exchange check their volume rate and trading price.
5. Finally, check the actual percentage for the entire bounty campaign for bounty hunters.
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
Choosing bounty is not really hard or what requires a lot of task but choosing a genuine bounty that will really pay is not something you just do without performing some research, Read the white paper, know more about the team involved in the project, most especially the medium or channel through which you select your bounty campaign.
Activity: 630
August 24, 2018, 03:37:14 AM
Go to www.icoguide.com they have realistic rates and you will be able to filter among a lot of projects.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 03:29:13 AM
You can choose them with the following criterias:
1. That token is listed on some exchanges with stable volume.
2. If it is ICO, you should learn more whitepaper and team development. And one important thing is you need check number of investors for the project.
Hoping this can help you choose some good bounty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 03:26:25 AM
For this, there are various ICO listings. You can use them + to browse profiles of old bounty that were fraudulent. So it will be easy to understand what can be a good project and what is not.
Activity: 756
August 24, 2018, 03:25:20 AM
First you want to choose the campaign bonus you should choose the project with clear information, tokens price, route, white list ... etc. and especially you should check the smartcontract..that is my experience
And just look at the team and how they accomplish their goals. I have more confidence in the managers who lead the company's bounty, I have been working with the same people for a long time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 03:24:36 AM
For me, when choosing bounty campaign, the most important factors are: idea of the project, number of followers, road map, team and of course the bounty manager and the reward that is promised.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 24, 2018, 03:21:25 AM
First you want to choose the campaign bonus you should choose the project with clear information, tokens price, route, white list ... etc. and especially you should check the smartcontract..that is my experience
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 03:05:29 AM
It is necessary to collect all the information you can find. If you doubt that there is something that does not match, continue to ask, ask the project support team in a telegram to explain everything that you do not understand. If they respond quickly and with a straightforward text, this is a good sign for you.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 01:07:42 AM
I think you should check out how many bounty programs are there.
If there are various bounty campaigns you don't need to analyze altcoins.
study one and earn money from one altcoin looks quite effective.
Visit and check 6 bounty campaigns
Pages:
Jump to: