Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 16. (Read 10557 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:27:30 PM
As for the present time, a lot of people began to do this. Really very much. I do not know whether this brings real benefits to projects or one garbage. Payments have become small. More and more scams. It is no longer profitable to do this. Unless to students.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 23, 2018, 03:24:33 PM
Many bounties are scams this days,it takes time to figure the right one out, the best way to choose a bounty will be to investigate very well ,start from the project white paper ,teams ,etc
Activity: 56
August 23, 2018, 03:23:20 PM
It is very difficult to predict a successful bounty. You can try several bounties in this forum. I usually see bonty quality from ico project appraisers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
August 23, 2018, 03:17:28 PM
We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Check and read reviews. It is important to check also people working at ICO. Last verification is very hard. Often, a good project turns out to be worthless ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 03:13:47 PM
I would advise you to find serious bounty management team or make your own researches If you have skills of course. This is most important thing in joining bounties, you can join 20 bounties and receive nothing, but 1 deeply researched bounty campaign can bring you nice profit
Activity: 84
August 23, 2018, 03:06:24 PM
Make a big research and read about the project for A TO Z  before that you make the next step and to sing in! Is not a easy job to found, and imagine if you sing with a fake one Sad
Activity: 73
August 23, 2018, 02:58:01 PM
I think researching project, reading whitepaper, team's background, social media activity, communication with the community and bounty manager's past works are important things for choosing bounty. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 23, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
You need to find some good bounty managers.They help us to pick a high chance of legit bounty. That's my experience.

I agree with that. Good bounties pays good bounty managers in order for the bounty to be popularize well and make a good traffic of investors. ICO who is serious spend their money in order to collect money from investors.
Activity: 55
August 23, 2018, 12:44:53 PM
 everything must be based on research and analysis,and discuss with experts on social media
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
August 23, 2018, 10:29:13 AM
It is very difficult to choose the right and good bounty company, on the one hand it is better to take part in top projects, and on the other hand, the fewer people participate the better for those who take part.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:02:53 AM
You need to find some good bounty managers.They help us to pick a high chance of legit bounty. That's my experience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
August 23, 2018, 09:54:52 AM
There are numerous bounties around and it is difficult to make sense of it which is great and which isn't great. I have a companion who might do any abundance that he can discover on the web without checking whether it is great or awful. All things considered, he has effectively earned a decent cash with it. Nonetheless, you can spare your chance and endeavors by checking the data of bounties that you need to join. At that point, you will know whether it is beneficial for you or not. On the off chance that it isn't great, we don't have to invest our energy to work with it.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 09:53:49 AM
You can choose bounty that has a very good manager and provide allocation and project that made for good ICO so that your work is not in vain and already guaranteed bounty that you follow will be successful.
Activity: 77
August 23, 2018, 09:48:49 AM
I have a considerable measure of good mark crusades today, yet it is exceptionally hard to get great marks on the floor, in light of the fact that there are such a significant number of trick battles that frighten individuals into not knowing whether to do it or not. I think the great mark crusade is there to exhibit the stores and the begin and end times of the battle and the help of an extensive number of clients.
Activity: 110
August 22, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
First to ponder is white paper, at that point analyze its thought and undertaking, assess in the event that they are to be sure suitable for the focused on advertise. Next look at the administration group, their back ground , track records and experience. At that point the spending allotments, check if spending plan apportioned is proper for each period of the improvement. Discover from its Telegram discussion the eagerness of other abundance seekers on this abundance battle, and their conclusions on the tasks.
Activity: 487
August 22, 2018, 12:21:47 PM
There are so many bounties on the space but to pick the rewarding ones, heres what you need to know. Find out the sales progress of the project at ico. Softcap? Hardcap? Secondly, are the bounty managers experienced and good in handling bounties? Check history to know how to approach it
Activity: 82
August 22, 2018, 12:16:30 PM
I think you need to consider the technical document, the team and the idea of the project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
You can choose a good bounty company only by researching the project itself.  I also think that you can choose a good bounty Manager, who already spends a long time successful bounty company.
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 11:21:54 AM
Do your own research
Look for ico rating and many reviews on google .
Look for the team , for what token it created
Look for the partner of ico
See who bm of bounty, newslike, artezzy, amazix , still the best bm .
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
Activity: 658
August 22, 2018, 10:30:23 AM
Reading white paper is one way to choose a good bounty. But on the other hand, by visiting the website and roadmap is also part of the way to find a good bounty.
But what you need to know is that everything I have mentioned does not guarantee whether or not a bounty is good.
Pages:
Jump to: