Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose bounty? - page 21. (Read 22784 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 04:42:36 PM
Some of your options aren't reaaly needed. For example, in Telegram may be lots of bots. And KYC maybe fake. You need to open all social networks and learn about team.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 04:11:46 PM
The criteria I’m trying to preserve are mostly the project team and the fact that I’m trying to participate in projects that have already gathered soft caps
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
November 11, 2018, 03:31:48 PM
1. It's sponsored most of the time, doesn't mean anything.
2. Fair point but all ICOs out there are building modern sites right now. In other words, they're investing in creating the perfect scam.
3. It doesn't mean anything, they could use websites to buy likes, subscribers etc.
4. Same as above, and a simple airdrop where people are forced to join the telegram will highly increase the number of participants. See how active the channel is, not how many are there.
5. Savedroid team are known and yet they scammed everyone. Scammers no longer care about being known to the public anymore. If they make millions, they could simply vanish.
6. Agreed, exchanges usually do their homework, better than everyone else.
7. I wouldn't count on it. Once again, Savedroid is an example.

My point is, If you want to find a good bounty, just take a couple of hours to search about the team members, read the whitepaper etc. If you feel good about it and you found that what they are promising is achievable and you believe thoey could deliver, go for it otherwise just don't.

Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 06, 2018, 02:34:52 PM
Hey guys I have different criterias:
1) ICO rating site
2) Design of the site (if it is too primitive and not unique don’t even pay attention)
3) Social Networks and activity there.
4) Number of subscribers in telegram
5) Team must pass KYC test on ICO Bench
6) Huge partners. For example exchanges
7) Hype
What do you think is this enough, or you recommend to add something?
Pages:
Jump to: