Pages:
Author

Topic: how to choose ico that is not a scam? i newbie many ask - page 2. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 15
First of all, you need to look at the developers - if there is  opportunity it would be nice to talk to them and find out what and how. If developers are enthusiasts and love their project, actively engaged in its development and PR, it is likely-it's not a SCAM, but if they they do not actively inform people about their project and development, the idea behind this project no, it is likely a SCAM.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This is a great question. I've never been on a bad side of an investment, thankfully. I just try to do as much research as possible about a project. I look at the team, the work they have done, the marketing they do, etc. I try to figure out if their project seems feasible and if it solves a practical problem. I like to see development, but I understand that sometimes it is not possible early on. I also like to see what the community has to say about the project. Ultimately, investing is risky business but you can't ever gain anything without risk.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
Hello guys... Wink

the development of the era, the more advanced technology and now ico many scam, I am here want to ask how to choose ico how?
please enlighten the teachers here
I need a lot of guidance
The profile of the team is one of the thing you need to consider, some developer do hide their identity.... Check medichain, its a good project by great developer

I think to know the ICO is a scam or not very difficult, because we can not see from the team information on the website only, because there are also ICO who have information about his team but still a scam.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
you should first see the website that has been created for the project, once you believe that altcoin will be good in the future with the policy of the project that we can understand the project is good or not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
I see quite some interesting comments here, here is what I personally do:

- I take a look at their website lay-out
- I look at their team
- I look at their whitepaper (globally)
- I join the Telegram channel and ask several questions. Usually, you can find out if a project is legit or not by asking some difficult questions. Also, make sure they don't use a lot of bots in their Telegram channel to make it look bigger.
Activity: 406
It is not a trivial task, but one fundamental advice is to never trust easy earnings or certain profit promises. There is no free lunch.
Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
Hello guys... Wink

the development of the era, the more advanced technology and now ico many scam, I am here want to ask how to choose ico how?
I need a lot of guidance
Before you decide to invest in a project, you first need to find out about the background of the project, team, roadmap, and equally important is the community's assessment of the project. However, not the community is always right but it will make it easy for you to recognize a scam project
Activity: 115
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance
There are many  ICO in the Crypto World and most of them are great profitable and yes there scam but only few. To know if the ICO are not scam for me it's definitely hard, you should do a research read the WhitePaper check the Roadmap and the Team of project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Background of the developer is what I am the course the most because you kind of determine there whether he/she is for real on developing his coin; also you might want to check the project strategy of the team because if you feel like it would lead to nowhere then you shouldn't invest on it. Also the last one is trust your intuition it is one of the best asset you could rely on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
There are helpful site that will guide you on what good ICOs to choose from like the icobench.com, it will give you a rating and benchmark on some upcoming and ongoing ICOs. Another way to choose is to follow their activities like media exposures and event participations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance

if you want to invest better you read first the whitepaper because usually on whitepaper there is a lot of information about their project, and I think you should know who the team and who are partners who join them
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
First thing is community, second is advisor, third is your luck and belief.
Good luck!
Activity: 28
Yesssss do it i aggre with u
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
A project managed by a good and trusted member of this forum is often an indicator of a great project. But of course that is just from an initial inspection. You can further research the team and their profile (if it is faked of not) and most of all evaluate if the project really has a good and viable idea.
Activity: 46
Do some research about the project you are interested to join and you should read the whitepaper provided by that campaign. Another tip, you should not only read and understand, learn to analyze.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance

There are several things you will have to patiently do in order for you to make sure you that you are choosing a legit ICO. This is not as easy as you may think but at least you are doing something to keep you safe from scams. You really have to read the whitepaper of projects. You also need to check their website carefully for the details. And please get to know the developers of the project as well as their backgrounds.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
There are so many ways to find out a legit ICO project to invest. At first you can try to use icobench or icoscanner to find out good ICO project. Beside if you have enough knowledge about ICO project you can easily find out good ICO project by yourself by checking WP, dev team and Roadmap. At last I often use this way to find out good ICO project, it's find bounty campaign that managed by legit bounty manager like Yahoo, deadley,....these managers only manage bounty campaign of good ICO project only Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
To choose ICO that is not scam is to read more in whitepaper. Whitepaper can help you to know the concept and platform of the ICO. In this way, you will know more in ICO and the roadmap of there perspective in there ICO. Choose an ICO that has a unique platform and a unique to have a great allocation and sometimes it is great to achieve there hardcap in there investment of ICO. Sometimes, advisors is a big help to its ICO because advisors are going to advice the ICO leadership and it can help to achieve the ICO there desired platform.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
The best way to choose good ICO is to following good ICO influencers , you can find on social media, telegram, youtube etc some of them have spreadsheet you can follow as well. One of them is Ian Balina etc .
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance
The first thing we need to study their whitepaper if it was copied from another project then it is a scam project but now a days most of them.are doing scam project in perfect way so we need to research about their team and the roadmap also important,if any of them is suspicious then it is chance for the scam project.
Pages:
Jump to: