Pages:
Author

Topic: how to choose ico that is not a scam? i newbie many ask - page 4. (Read 562 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Okey okey guyss thanksssss
Activity: 168
Just do some research. Ex, you must check their team and make sure they're legit. Some ico using fake profile so be carefull. Usually if they're using real team, then its legit.

I'd also recommend reading the thousands of the ICO guides found here, and in general, just learning before actually investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
Once you find an interesting ICO, do not bother yourself much about all the technical details, the website should give you a summary of what the project is all about and you will know if it is worth pushing on or not.

The most important thing is to dig everything about the team, their past experience and the possibility of being able to work and deliver. Also, do not invest in empty promises, check out if there is a product already. Afterwards, you can now check out the whitepaper, roadmap and make your decision.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Hello guys... Wink

the development of the era, the more advanced technology and now ico many scam, I am here want to ask how to choose ico how?
please enlighten the teachers here
I need a lot of guidance
Firstly you must read their whitepaper and check its technology that based on to which kind of project. Another key point needed to be concerned is the roadmap of the project and the team behind it. Except that the ICO chosen should bring a unique innovation or technique to the cryptocurrency world.
Thankss a lot my friends
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Hello guys... Wink

the development of the era, the more advanced technology and now ico many scam, I am here want to ask how to choose ico how?
I need a lot of guidance
Yes nowdays people are lost for invest their money on scam project because we are not research any project before invest.First you read carefully whaitepaper &roadmap  than try to know their team member or sponsor.I think project depends on hardworking for team member and their sponsor.
Activity: 951
Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance
My friend I cant denied that to choose ICO is not an easy way but we have many basis and that is the Profile of their Team,Platform,Roadmap and Whitepaper.This things really can help you because a lot of ideas and function of their ICO will reflect on how they visualize the information to make us satisfied.We have a lot of time to get research and make positive at all the time so that it could reflect to positive succession.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
its not easy these days but we have to say the same answer every time. do your research. read the whitepaper, if the team is known see if they can have done previous things.
and sometimes you need a bit of luck
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It's really not easy to choose a worthy ISO. If you are a beginner and want to choose ISO for yourself, then first of all read the road map and white paper. Also not a little significant, what the company does ... and believe this is not all that you need to know about the company. It is necessary to get acquainted with this field long and diligently. By trial and error, in the presence of analytical
ready, your idea is good i like
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance

Check the people behind the project if they are real people and they are experts in what they do, you  need an account on linked because majority of these developers do have an account there, also check their roadmap and do a research if they can really implement on what's on it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
Just do some research. Ex, you must check their team and make sure they're legit. Some ico using fake profile so be carefull. Usually if they're using real team, then its legit.
Verry good information
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think that it is worth looking at the project itself, what this company wants to do. The second is to look at the developers. Just look at the amount of money that this company wants to raise during the conduct of the ICO, the amount of money on the bounty company.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance
The profile of the team is one of the thing you need to consider, some developer do hide their identity.... Check medichain, its a good project by great developer
Hello guys... Wink

I need a lot of guidance
Pages:
Jump to: