Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the ICO project to invest - page 5. (Read 1244 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ofcourse, in choosing an ICO project for investing it really needs a lot of time to be take upon making reviews if its going to be beneficial for you or not. Look at their platforms if it was realistic, look also for their team that is one of the most thing to be study of.  Because lately, ICO has been under alot of scammed project, so before we join into whatsoever project we really need to be smarter and wiser. Alot of ICO was offering good in the market but most of it used just to scam people so only trust a project like the btc eth and as well as the dencoin for having a good and secure investment.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
For me to choose an ICO's project to invest with is ofcourse before anything else, you have to review its platforms. Secondly, you have to analyze how the project was being run by a good team. Ang lastly, if you think that everything is fine about the project then you can already invest with them. But syill we have to be careful of joining bevause lately scammers will always find its way to steal the investment of the other. So, only invest with the ICO project that could offer what the best for your future investing like the dencoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
The way to choose ICO that is potential to be used for investment is easy and difficult. We need to be careful in analyzing the ICO project. We must thoroughly analyze the ICO to find out whether ICO is truly worthy of being followed or not. This analysis includes advantages and disadvantages of the ICO and also opportunities for success and challenges that must be faced in the future. But the ICO fraud that is increasingly prevalent has caused many ICOs to be abandoned and switched to participate in investments in the IEO.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
ICOs and IEOs are highly speculative investments, I would recommend everyone to invest only coins listed on Binance Launchpad, it is the best protection for you. Binance knows more than you.  Smiley
all IEO in binance rise alot if compared with IEO price.and i am agree with you, maybe i want to participate in IEO  i am prefer to choose binance launch pad only as my favourite exchange and IEO platfrom.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Now it all came down to the fact that it is necessary to choose the exchange on which the ipo will be ieo. Success depends on it. And binance here in the first place.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
ICOs and IEOs are highly speculative investments, I would recommend everyone to invest only coins listed on Binance Launchpad, it is the best protection for you. Binance knows more than you.  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
You can find all the answers to those question if you use the "Search bar" on the upper right, there are already lots post like this and it is already answered before.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
The right choice by doing good research is a solution that must be done to be able to choose it.I will give you a few tips that might help you,before investing in the ICO

• Concept Check
  • Team
  • Funding
  • Transparency
  • Business partner

Maybe it can make us more careful in investing
These points are very solid if one is really to get a very viable project to invest in, just that one should be ready to really do enough research to pick the good ones out from the many projects we have. I am not sure Exchanges does more than this when they research on quality projects they register on their IEO platform and they get paid for it.

So its better we follow this points ourselves instead of having to wait on an IEO queue or so long to participate on one IEO and eventually not get the chance to do so. We still have loads off quality projects in the ICO market which we will definitely get if we can do our due diligent too.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Even though the ICO has a really good project proposal, Be wary of its way of marketing its project. Because even though it is legit and looks promising, even no one notices it, then no one is gonna buy on their project. I've seen projects like that and some of which I joined it looked promising but failed because fewer people only noticed it.
If the project is legit then I'll bet there are many investors will come with a several notes such as the team itself. Just a team we can rely on, because they will make many strategies with their abilities to attrack investor. It can be through carry out promotions on a large scale with paying the promoter with a huge money or make a cooperation with a large company so as can make investor believe that the project will give them many profits.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I think people will focus now on IEO and this time no one know on which ICO to invest because was a lot of scam on past and most people will avoid ICOs.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Not available good ico at now this time, but you can participate in IEO processing project. Because lot of ico investor already leave that but now many people choose to investment in IEO. This invested project promoting system in exchanger, and successful sales equipment.
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
The most important question nowadays, how we choose the ICO project to invest.
Every month there are hundreds of new ICO launches, with this, it is very difficult to choose from all this ICOs, and it is very hard work.
So here we will focus on few steps can make you narrow your search.
Hope this help you choose a good ICO.
I will not recommend any project, it's just guidance, and in the end it's your decision.

We are talking here about the project itself not the method to participate, as IEO is the a way to participate using exchanges and do not guarantee the project is good.

Please do not forget to vote

It's hard to guide you but I'll summarize it simply:
- Photos (check if they have invested in the interface, WP, good website system)
- Traffics (Please check the website traffic through the tools available on google, Large amount of access shows the communication power of the project)
- Working team (You can search their profile via Linkedin, contact them and ask about the project)
- Community on Telegram (Large support team on Telegram demonstrates community agreement with the project).

Those are the personal opinions that I want to summarize for you to understand. Of course there are still many other ways but these are the most basic ways.
Activity: 560
I think choosing a good and investment worthy project is really a hard task ever. Or many would get riches if they find a good project with much potentiality to grow. Had I invested in bitcoin or ethereum, I would have become millionaire. So sad. There are hundreds of new projects hitting the market, and I are put in difficulties to pick one good project. I think a little bit luck plays its role.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
To invest in the ICO project first of all you should evaluate the project itself and then look at the website whether it is looks like a professional or not again you do check the whether it is secured with SSL certificate and the https:// . The team member is also a crucial fact and check about them of their career and the experience. After evaluating all the perspective then invest in the ICO.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
price will depend on investors and traders demand.if its projects have good quality demand will growth.so prices depend on developers team how to deliver product to their investors.good product will be good fundamental for traders to buy token or coins.
You are right, the pump is actually built by the team and the community. how a team can make a plan to increase market demand is the key to price growth. especially for projects that have just finished ICO sales, because they do not have a strong community and market. then the possibility of maintaining market prices will be very difficult.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
But the IEO helps you make sure that the project has been assessed through exchange. And that it is definitely listed on the IEO exchange, it also attracts many people to buy token of that project.
Although it does get guaranteed listings. the exchanger does not guarantee profit. Isn't this also the same, it's true that they are profitable in terms of listings but for the price problem there will be none. this also happened to ico who had no guarantee. but indeed the IEO is better than the ICO which currently has a lot of fraud

When already listed in market, exchangers or developers team can not guarantee on the price, its depend on supply and demand. I think no one can guarantee the project can deliver profits to investor because like others investment, price always tend speculative
price will depend on investors and traders demand.if its projects have good quality demand will growth.so prices depend on developers team how to deliver product to their investors.good product will be good fundamental for traders to buy token or coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
Even though the ICO has a really good project proposal, Be wary of its way of marketing its project. Because even though it is legit and looks promising, even no one notices it, then no one is gonna buy on their project. I've seen projects like that and some of which I joined it looked promising but failed because fewer people only noticed it.
Activity: 798
But the IEO helps you make sure that the project has been assessed through exchange. And that it is definitely listed on the IEO exchange, it also attracts many people to buy token of that project.
Although it does get guaranteed listings. the exchanger does not guarantee profit. Isn't this also the same, it's true that they are profitable in terms of listings but for the price problem there will be none. this also happened to ico who had no guarantee. but indeed the IEO is better than the ICO which currently has a lot of fraud

When already listed in market, exchangers or developers team can not guarantee on the price, its depend on supply and demand. I think no one can guarantee the project can deliver profits to investor because like others investment, price always tend speculative
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
For me, the main criteria for choosing an ICO project:

1.Ttransparency of the development team and comunity
2.Clear road map of the project (clear implementation along the way)
3.Listings on the exchange(one of the main criteria )
4.Partners and cooperation.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The right choice by doing good research is a solution that must be done to be able to choose it.I will give you a few tips that might help you,before investing in the ICO

• Concept Check
  • Team
  • Funding
  • Transparency
  • Business partner

Maybe it can make us more careful in investing
yes, that is an important point in choosing ICO. so much that needs attention. even every news that is rumored, must be examined to the inside. it is a risk in participating in an ICO. however, at this time we must really pay attention to the ICO that we will support because of the high risk.
Pages:
Jump to: