Pages:
Author

Topic: How to choose the ICO project to invest - page 9. (Read 1244 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 26
ICO market almost died in 2018, this is not the time to invest in ICO, investing in ICO now only makes you lose. You should think about IEO, a form of capital mobilization that is similar to ICO but is exchanged in advance. Binance's IEO may be a good choice for you, please consult carefully before you invest.
I think IEO is the method to participate using exchange and do not guarantee the project is good, and i talk here about the project itself.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
Be extremely suspicious about ICOs now. They were good just to profit a couple of years ago.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
ICO market almost died in 2018, this is not the time to invest in ICO, investing in ICO now only makes you lose. You should think about IEO, a form of capital mobilization that is similar to ICO but is exchanged in advance. Binance's IEO may be a good choice for you, please consult carefully before you invest.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
Choosing a good ICO maybe a very difficult task but as an experienced person in the crypto world, one may watch out for the team behind a project and also what the team have to offer the crypto world at large.
Activity: 107
Merit: 26
The most important question nowadays, how we choose the ICO project to invest.
Every month there are hundreds of new ICO launches, with this, it is very difficult to choose from all this ICOs, and it is very hard work.
So here we will focus on few steps can make you narrow your search.
Hope this help you choose a good ICO.
I will not recommend any project, it's just guidance, and in the end it's your decision.

We are talking here about the project itself not the method to participate, as IEO is the a way to participate using exchanges and do not guarantee the project is good.

Please do not forget to vote

Pages:
Jump to: