Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Claim free BCH-SV forked coin and How to Exchange into Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 22098 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi, I´m absolutely new to this forum. So first: greets from Vienna, Austria!

Maybe a silly question but I can´t figure it out without your help:

I have BCH at atomic wallet and they decided to support only ABC side.
With your guide I can import my privat key in electron-wallet (so I put my privat BCH (ABC) key from atomic-wallet into electron wallet - correct?),
Then I can switch to SV Network and than transfer e.g. to Huobi BCH-SV wallet (they support both: BCH-SV (BSV) and BCH (ABC).

BUT: when I import my privat ABC key from atomic-wallet into electron-wallet what happens with mit BCH in Atomic-Wallet???
It will empty this wallet - or? Or does atomic-Wallet keeps the ABC coins, cause I have only sent SV coins to Huobi??!!

Please for help!!!
Alexander

your ABC coins should stay on your atomic wallet as long as you're connected to SV chain and moving SV coins.
however, if you're sending SV coins into wallet or exchange that support both SV and ABC there will be no problem when moving both coins to new supported platform.

if this tutorial was helpful please support me with any small donation  Cheesy
let me know when you need any further help.

Best of luck!

Hi, that means after I imported key (from atomic ABC wallet) into electron I can send SV Coins from electron (over SV network) to Huobis SV adress and from atomic-wallet I can still send the ABC coins to e.g. my ledger (also supports only ABC)? Did I get you right?

Something is irretating me: I have seen on Huobi, that ABC and SV adress is the same... So would I send from atomic bch to huobi, then they would only arrive on Huobis ABC side, cause atomic is on ABC side - right? That´s why I have to do way over electron and SV network - correct?

yes both SV and ABC has same addresses, but each has diff network (blockchain).
that's why if you're sending SV to platform support both SV and ABC (as like Huobi) there will be no problem to send ABC instead of SV by mistake.

but it's very important to choose SV network from electron wallet to work on SV blockchain and send SV coins.

SV price now pumped and got better during last 24 hours, i guess it's good chance to sell it now, it was dropped to $37 but now price is better.

any small donation is welcome!
Best of luck

Something went wrong. At Huobi the SVs deposited, but on Atomic the ABCs also disappeared... Shit.
Seems that Atomic wallet broadcasts both sides and cause I imported key in electron-cash from atomic, the ABC side has seen the transfer in Atomic and alle ABC coins are gone, cause I sent over SV Network from electron to Huobi, ......

did you got your ABC into your Huobi wallet?
maybe both will be transferred into Huobi wallet while it has same address for ABC and SV.

Have to wait to see full results at Huobi, cause they are waiting for 54 !!! confirmations till deposits are shown and
at ABC side Huobi is waiting for 18. My transaction is at 16...
Activity: 386
Merit: 252
Thank you for the information, this really helped me about how to claim BCH-SV.

thanks for kind words.
Wow thanks for this great tutorial, you really stated all necessary details that we need for claiming this free coin.

i write this topic when SV was for $106 now it's for $45.
i don't guess SV will survive and it could drop more to be $25 or even less.
I think the civil war hasn't ended yet and its current price is now $64.

but i don't guess price will stay up for long time. mostly will drop again.

With your guide I can import my privat key in electron-wallet (so I put my privat BCH (ABC) key from atomic-wallet into electron wallet - correct?),
Then I can switch to SV Network and than transfer e.g. to Huobi BCH-SV wallet (they support both: BCH-SV (BSV) and BCH (ABC).

BUT: when I import my privat ABC key from atomic-wallet into electron-wallet what happens with mit BCH in Atomic-Wallet???
It will empty this wallet - or? Or does atomic-Wallet keeps the ABC coins, cause I have only sent SV coins to Huobi??!!

Please for help!!!
Alexander

your ABC coins should stay on your atomic wallet as long as you're connected to SV chain and moving SV coins.
however, if you're sending SV coins into wallet or exchange that support both SV and ABC there will be no problem when moving both coins to new supported platform.

Best of luck!

Hi, that means after I imported key (from atomic ABC wallet) into electron I can send SV Coins from electron (over SV network) to Huobis SV adress and from atomic-wallet I can still send the ABC coins to e.g. my ledger (also supports only ABC)? Did I get you right?

Something is irretating me: I have seen on Huobi, that ABC and SV adress is the same... So would I send from atomic bch to huobi, then they would only arrive on Huobis ABC side, cause atomic is on ABC side - right? That´s why I have to do way over electron and SV network - correct?

that's why if you're sending SV to platform support both SV and ABC (as like Huobi) there will be no problem to send ABC instead of SV by mistake.

but it's very important to choose SV network from electron wallet to work on SV blockchain and send SV coins.

SV price now pumped and got better during last 24 hours, i guess it's good chance to sell it now, it was dropped to $37 but now price is better.

Best of luck

Something went wrong. At Huobi the SVs deposited, but on Atomic the ABCs also disappeared... Shit.
Seems that Atomic wallet broadcasts both sides and cause I imported key in electron-cash from atomic, the ABC side has seen the transfer in Atomic and alle ABC coins are gone, cause I sent over SV Network from electron to Huobi, ......

did you got your ABC into your Huobi wallet?
maybe both will be transferred into Huobi wallet while it has same address for ABC and SV.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
Thank you for the information, this really helped me about how to claim BCH-SV.
Activity: 14
Waiting for BTC with 1k price
Activity: 14
I'm tired of such jump and down

Please for help!!!
Alexander

Best of luck!

Best of luck

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Wow thanks for this great tutorial, you really stated all necessary details that we need for claiming this free coin.

I think the civil war hasn't ended yet and its current price is now $64.
Will give it a try! Cause I´m newbie will make it slow and...
Give you feedback. Thanks for your patience.

Please for help!!!
Alexander

Best of luck!

Best of luck

Please for help!!!
Alexander

Best of luck!

Please for help!!!
Alexander

Best of luck!
Why are you suggesting people sell right way?  The hash war is not over yet and SV may end up more valuable than ABC.  It's better to just keep both coins for now and see how this plays out over the next year or so.  It's impossible to predict these markets so you don't want to keep all your eggs in one basket.  It's always best to hedge your bets.

Why are you suggesting people sell right way?  The hash war is not over yet and SV may end up more valuable than ABC.  It's better to just keep both coins for now and see how this plays out over the next year or so.  It's impossible to predict these markets so you don't want to keep all your eggs in one basket.  It's always best to hedge your bets.

Why are you suggesting people sell right way?  The hash war is not over yet and SV may end up more valuable than ABC.  It's better to just keep both coins for now and see how this plays out over the next year or so.  It's impossible to predict these markets so you don't want to keep all your eggs in one basket.  It's always best to hedge your bets.

Please for help!!!
Alexander

Pages:
Jump to: