Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Claim free BCH-SV forked coin and How to Exchange into Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 22098 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 252
It's very simple and works like magic.
I just claimed my free coins i choose another server for sv chain from your list because your choice doesn't work for me.

Thanks for the great work and time you spent to write all this

most welcome!
please send me any donation if possible  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
You have written a really useful article that will be useful to any investor. Very competently and clearly showed what to do. If I had more Merit I would share with you )
It's very simple and works like magic.
I just claimed my free coins i choose another server for sv chain from your list because your choice doesn't work for me.

Thanks for the great work and time you spent to write all this

most welcome!
please send me any donation if possible  Cheesy
information that is very useful for BCH holders, I hope everyone appreciates, and can be an amenity for all of us to implement it. thank you

thanks for your feedback, any donation is welcome!
information that is very useful for BCH holders, I hope everyone appreciates, and can be an amenity for all of us to implement it. thank you

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
thanks for awesome step by step tutorial!

any donation is welcome  Grin
Can you tell me about this? can i still claim my bitcoin SV if i'm holding bitcoin cash at exchange site which has not yet supported this fork coin? Do i need to do that? I'm a bit confused because this fork was crating a new two coins for bcash holders and can i choose one of them?

if you have private keys for BCH you will be able to claim SV.
you choose what to claim by changing network. some are for SV and some are for original ABC. i show in my details how to connect to SV chain to claim it.

if you're using exchange site it's not possible to claim your SV till they give to their users.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
thanks for awesome step by step tutorial!
Can you tell me about this? can i still claim my bitcoin SV if i'm holding bitcoin cash at exchange site which has not yet supported this fork coin? Do i need to do that? I'm a bit confused because this fork was crating a new two coins for bcash holders and can i choose one of them?

if you have private keys for BCH you will be able to claim SV.
you choose what to claim by changing network. some are for SV and some are for original ABC. i show in my details how to connect to SV chain to claim it.

if you're using exchange site it's not possible to claim your SV till they give to their users.
Thank you very much for your detailed and good narration. I don't have bcash or any others, but I'm sure it'll work for everyone.

I don't like Bcash and other new forks, but the useful topics for the forum are always important to me. Thank you so much.

thanks for your kind words!
Thank you very much for your detailed and good narration. I don't have bcash or any others, but I'm sure it'll work for everyone.

I don't like Bcash and other new forks, but the useful topics for the forum are always important to me. Thank you so much.

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

Thank you for the real effort and time of making that brother. It helps me upon claiming my BCH forks. I wish the other users could say this to you the same thing. Keep up your work brother, thank you for doing this.

glad to hear that  Cheesy
any donations is welcome!
Thank you for the real effort and time of making that brother. It helps me upon claiming my BCH forks. I wish the other users could say this to you the same thing. Keep up your work brother, thank you for doing this.

Pages:
Jump to: