Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Claim free BCH-SV forked coin and How to Exchange into Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 22098 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
Why are you suggesting people sell right way?  The hash war is not over yet and SV may end up more valuable than ABC.  It's better to just keep both coins for now and see how this plays out over the next year or so.  It's impossible to predict these markets so you don't want to keep all your eggs in one basket.  It's always best to hedge your bets.
Activity: 386
Merit: 252
i'm using blockchain.info wallet, how can i export keys into electron?

1) Download and execute this: https://github.com/iancoleman/bip39/blob/master/bip39-standalone.html (Right click and Save as...)
2) On "BIP39 Mnemonic" space you have to insert the seed of your wallet, the 12 words.
3) You will get the list of your addresses and their private keys.

i suggest you do this while you're offline to stay secured.

any donation is welcome  Cheesy
Is this free? I am not BCH holder. Can I still claim free bch sv?

only if you have BCH you can claim free SV.

if you're old Bitcoin holder you could claim free BCH from here :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claim-your-bitcoin-cash-balance-and-exchange-into-bitcoins-2078292
Is this apply for exchanges or will it like many forked thing so far. Have and still have on one exchange some small amount just to say that i have it, and that exchange send email about forking, will they do it, they done it in the past with forks of bitcoin.

mostly all exchange sites give users SV coins equal to their BCH balance.
therefore you can simply sell SV instantly from your exchange site' account.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
i'm using blockchain.info wallet, how can i export keys into electron?

1) Download and execute this: https://github.com/iancoleman/bip39/blob/master/bip39-standalone.html (Right click and Save as...)
2) On "BIP39 Mnemonic" space you have to insert the seed of your wallet, the 12 words.
3) You will get the list of your addresses and their private keys.

i suggest you do this while you're offline to stay secured.

any donation is welcome  Cheesy
Is this free? I am not BCH holder. Can I still claim free bch sv?
Is this apply for exchanges or will it like many forked thing so far. Have and still have on one exchange some small amount just to say that i have it, and that exchange send email about forking, will they do it, they done it in the past with forks of bitcoin.

mostly all exchange sites give users SV coins equal to their BCH balance.
therefore you can simply sell SV instantly from your exchange site' account.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
This is a very good and useful article. It's great when someone can explain and help others. I saw this fork and watched the market the week before. And I thought getting my coins was a lot easier.

thank you, any donation is welcome!
Jesus, I've boudht bchsv for 100$ 2 days ago and now it is about 40$ ! Can't believe, it is the fastest way to lose money for all of my crypto history.
By the way you have a deep guide, I also use Hit btc, but I didn't have bch at the moment of fork

i sold my SV coins for about $106 and exchanged into bitcoin.
i write this topic showing step by step for how to do

sorry because you buy SV instead of selling it  Undecided
Jesus, I've boudht bchsv for 100$ 2 days ago and now it is about 40$ ! Can't believe, it is the fastest way to lose money for all of my crypto history.
By the way you have a deep guide, I also use Hit btc, but I didn't have bch at the moment of fork

Activity: 143
Merit: 1
This is a very good and useful article. It's great when someone can explain and help others. I saw this fork and watched the market the week before. And I thought getting my coins was a lot easier.

You have written a really useful article that will be useful to any investor. Very competently and clearly showed what to do. If I had more Merit I would share with you )

thanks for your kind words, any donations is welcome!
You have written a really useful article that will be useful to any investor. Very competently and clearly showed what to do. If I had more Merit I would share with you )

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni

Pages:
Jump to: