Pages:
Author

Topic: How to clean your face? Except water. What are the products to use? - page 3. (Read 1116 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The usual thing I do to make the face look brighter and beautiful is by way of wearing crem, now it's a lot in big city city kind of care to make face become more fresh ..
but when I have no money then I will use soap ponds to take care of my face
Activity: 56
Two egg yolks, with two teaspoon flour and a banana at the end of the day keeps pimples away
Activity: 45
I mask my face with fat of milk and wash it after 10 minutes.
Activity: 28
I use a mild alcohol-based cleanser as my skin is very oily while foam-based or soap-based cleansers strip out the ph from my skin and make me breakout like crazy.  However, this can burn your face so i guess its still important to test out for yourself the best way to clean your face. p.s. anything that makes me wash my skin with water makes me breakout or either results in some sort of allergic reaction.
Activity: 63
Use facial products that's recommended by your dermatologist. It's the best you can do or better yet watch for life hacks on youtube about how to clean your face like a pro.
Activity: 182
I'll just use a facial foam then applying cream ponds.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
If you’re washing your face twice a day but you still have oily skin and pimples, try applying a toner to your forehead, nose, and chin daily. Exfoliate your skin once a week to get rid of dead skin cells, and do a facial at home or at a salon to keep your face looking fresh.

Also stay away from any face wash that has microbeads in it. Microbeads are very harmful to your skin.
Activity: 22
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Cleanse, tone, moisturize.

Cleanse, tone, moisturize

That's the basic mantra in face care regime
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Activity: 73
Activity: 55
soap and maxipil only zero I use .. then sunblock on face because summer already
Activity: 42
by cleansing wipes you can clean your face without water...
Activity: 43
I use kojic soap, partnered with NIVEA oil control foam and NIVEA anti-acne moisture gel. It has controlled my pimples for 3 years now.
Activity: 55
You need to make sure of your skin type first. A lot of my friends just use water and don't understand why it doesn't work for me but my skin is really, really sensitive.

Mild cleansers are the best. I've recently gotten into trying more organic, homemade products here in my country and it's definitely been kinder to my skin because they lack chemicals. If you have access to fresh aloe vera then use the gel, it's nature's miracle plant  Cheesy

Activity: 28
You can use cetaphil as it is a mild cleanser that moisturizes your face and cleanses your pores at the same time. It also isn't too harsh on your skin which makes it a good facial cleanser.
Activity: 166
I use Neutrogena Facial Cleaning Bar Soap and Witch Hazel to clean my face.

Witch Hazel is also good to clear razor bumps, if you accidentally use the wrong razor for your face.
Activity: 126
What to use? Example: First, Toner next Cream. What ever. Can anyone help me?

You can clean your face with baby wipes or you can use tissue also.
Activity: 27
I need such tips too any lady here? She would definitely know better.
Activity: 45
Taking care of your face by washing it at least twice a day is a must, the buildup of harmful oils and dirt on your face happens very quickly, so it is important to wash that off. But if you dont feel of washing it by water or fashial cleanser I recommend of using a toner or miscellar water(garnier product). Just find what suit to your skintype.
Pages:
Jump to: