Pages:
Author

Topic: How to clean your face? Except water. What are the products to use? - page 4. (Read 1116 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Before I found Ponds Men Energy Charge Face Wash I often used facial cleanser products for women. To be honest it's still hard to find and choose a special facial cleanser for guys.

So this is my first time to try ponds products specifically for boys skin. First look big enough size, this is good because it means this product become more economical. When trying to smell fresh, especially if used in the morning. In the afternoon after the activity outside, this product quickly clean up the dirt of sweat, dust and other pollution that stuck to my skin. The results can be quite satisfactory.
Activity: 26
LOL I think even if you wash your face with soap you still need water to wash it Cheesy After you use soap and wash your face, you have to use toner and moisturizer.
Activity: 24
Use MASTER. brand that make you handsome.
Activity: 69
make up remover, cleaner then toner... serum Grin
Activity: 75
Yes, please leave some suggestions and also affordable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Activity: 48
Apart from water, I use face cleansers such as dermalis, babyface. At times I used some soap to rub my face for some minutes then wash it off later.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I usually just use a face wash, not really of any particular brand. As long as it is good, it will suffice. Then I moisturise my face as it gets dry.
Activity: 29
Activity: 157
I am very happy with water, which has worked fine for this purpose for millions of years.
Activity: 79
And I think that it is enough ordinary or floral water or infusions of herbs. Soap and other surfactants badly affect the lipid layer of the skin. Hence, there are many problems - dryness, acne, wrinkles.
Activity: 56
egg whites mixed with milk and then dab in the bottom let stand a moment ago in clean with water
Activity: 27
I always have hanky on my wallet.
Activity: 42
If we talking "except water", then I think soap might be useful except water Smiley
Activity: 7
Try to use Eskinol, it is really effective and you can buy it on pharmacies like Watson's.
Activity: 8
Use Bihaku bleach like me, bihaku bleach removes Whiteheads,blackheads and pimples in your face.
Activity: 101
Try to use eskinol or garnier for cleansing your face then put some moisturizer.
Activity: 12
I clean my face except water is blue miracle it is good for the face eventhough without soap only the blue miracle it good for the skin.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
Everyday I am shaving. After that using lotion and balm. The brand is Neville.
Activity: 21
Pages:
Jump to: