Pages:
Author

Topic: How to clean your face? Except water. What are the products to use? - page 5. (Read 1116 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
One of the most important things to do is: diet.
Nope, I'm not talking about loosing weight, I'm about eating right. Stop devouring burgers and pizzas all time long. Fat components in that food do has really massive influence on your skin. Try eating the food you've made by yourself (btw girls love the guys who know how to cook). Eat porridges, soups, a bit of salads, fruits, mash and so on. That will have a long-term influence not even only on your skin but also on your overall state of heals.
The same to alcohol. Just quit drinking beer and wine everyday. You can have some booze relax at the Sunday or whenever you have holidays.
And smoking. Smoking is really bad for your skin. It's really is, you may just google for that.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Activity: 23
Life hack: If you go six months without cleaning your face, it will start cleaning itself Cool

Best thing i've read in this entire forum, so far.  Grin
Activity: 2
i clean my face except water is wet wifes huggies prducts.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Water and an exfoliant in the shower. Followed by a skin serum and a light lotion. It's the only thing that seems to prevent breakouts for me.
Activity: 73
Before sleeping i clean my face and then use fundation
I use Garnier product to clean my face
Activity: 28
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Was that was it was?
Too lazy to wash it? wet wipes will do, or facial cleanser.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Use ointment
Baby powder
Shower every day n night
Activity: 19
What to use? Example: First, Toner next Cream. What ever. Can anyone help me?

I just use bar soap and it works fine. Any reason not to?
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
It all depends on your skin type. You can cleanse your face with a scrub or mask for your skin type, but you can not use them 2-3 times a week. For daily cleaning, you can use baby soap.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
How to clean your face? Except water. What are the products to use?
Now quite different cosmetic products that used comfortable
 you can clean your face. But if you don't want to use cosmetics, can use the natural juice of fresh
cucumber. Just perfect, if it is applied cold, that will be just fine.
Activity: 204
i use body soap because it kills bacteria and germs in your face Smiley
Activity: 189
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
Now there are many facial care products. First you need to wash with soap or a cleanser for the face, then rub the skin with a toner and spread the cream that is suitable for your skin type.
Activity: 297
I clean my face without water is I use skinol and next is ponds cream
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I clean my face with facial wash like Pond's
Activity: 462
My girlfriend recommends using tea tree oil or tea tree extracts. Ut soothes your skin and cleans your pores deeply. Most baat and body shops have them. Just prepare a dab with a little tea tree oil and scrub against your face gently on a daily basis.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I don't use any kind of chemical on my face. Only rub with shampoo.
Activity: 134
You can use cetaphil cleanser without rinsing with water you can just wipe it off with a clean cloth.  Smiley
Activity: 392
I usually use facial soap
Pages:
Jump to: