Pages:
Author

Topic: How to collect BTC ?? - page 61. (Read 151068 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 09, 2016, 01:05:40 AM
faucet is best way to earning bitcoin, i collect 1mbtc/day from faucet. trust me
And earning 1 mBTC with faucet will take you a lot of time and effort Grin

Its not really worth it IMO
Collect bitcoin with faucets results are very old and not much.
I played the faucet when I was a newbie and have not been able to get a signature campaign.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 08, 2016, 01:02:27 PM
faucet is best way to earning bitcoin, i collect 1mbtc/day from faucet. trust me

Really? Maybe that is possible if you are sitting infront of your computer all day long claiming small amount of satoshis from faucets, because it is really hard rather impossible to collect 1mbtc (100k satoshi = 0.001 btc) in 2 or 3 hours and i think it's not worth it if you are spending all your time there just for 0.001 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 08, 2016, 12:38:37 PM
And earning 1 mBTC with faucet will take you a lot of time and effort Grin

Its not really worth it IMO
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 08, 2016, 11:58:41 AM
I was very trouble to collect BTC,
I want to ask

means anything that can be used to collect BTC? Then the means which are getting more BTC?

Great question... I am always posting the most up to date ways of collecting BTC on my blog.  New apps, sites and mines are always being updated along with suggestions on how to use them for the most profitable experience. Check it out.

http://allthingsbitcoincryptocurrency.blogspot.com/
Activity: 27
March 08, 2016, 11:16:22 AM
Sign up with a signature campaign, or you can try mining, depending on your computer.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
March 08, 2016, 06:15:24 AM
Maybe you should try the signature campaign in advance, I'm sure you'll get more than that bitcoin. But at least you have to have Member level first so productive income.
yeah newbie in one week can get around 9.4mbtc and probably from the faucet one week it means you get 7mbtc. yeah signature campaign clearly better
Activity: 434
March 08, 2016, 05:58:34 AM

Could you give the faucet which you get 1btc/day..... Thx
No faucet that can gives you 1 BTC per day,
Maybe 3500 satoshi per day Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 08, 2016, 05:20:15 AM
If someone is interested, I found an interesting app (android) which made me win 1mbtc in a few minutes.
It's much less than a signature campaign, but much less time consuming than faucets...

Is someone interested?

Yes I'm interested
I sent you a PM, if you have any problem just let me know so we can solve it. But it should be ok, as I said it's very simple...  Wink
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
March 08, 2016, 05:13:14 AM
If someone is interested, I found an interesting app (android) which made me win 1mbtc in a few minutes.
It's much less than a signature campaign, but much less time consuming than faucets...

Is someone interested?

Yes I'm interested
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
March 08, 2016, 05:00:55 AM

Could you give the faucet which you get 1btc/day..... Thx
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 08, 2016, 04:57:48 AM

Is someone interested?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
March 08, 2016, 03:05:56 AM
If you need to collect bitcoins fast try also to buy it when price is down and store it till the price getting up, and do it many times it could be a profitable method to collect the bitcoins fast without lose
Could you guarantee it? Have you tried the method and never got any lose? Its not that easy to get profit from buy sell method, the only thing you need in there is patience, so it means you need some time to get the profit.
March 08, 2016, 12:19:57 AM
Maybe you should try the signature campaign in advance, I'm sure you'll get more than that bitcoin. But at least you have to have Member level first so productive income.
March 08, 2016, 12:17:33 AM
If you need to collect bitcoins fast try also to buy it when price is down and store it till the price getting up, and do it many times it could be a profitable method to collect the bitcoins fast without lose
Yes true but the way it is less likely because we would gain a few percentage points might be better to collect only through signature campaign so that we can get the full benefit.
Activity: 58
March 07, 2016, 11:58:30 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
March 07, 2016, 03:25:50 PM
There is many faucets (there is even one where you can earn buy playing snake- for more PM) that can help you start and understand& get knowledge about bitcoin.
When you achieve jr member or above, you can start with sig campaign.
The best way for newbie is reading forum, posting quality posts and faucet from time to time if you are bored.
Activity: 742
March 07, 2016, 01:34:40 PM
Activity: 672
March 07, 2016, 01:02:48 PM
theres so many ways on how to collect  bitcoins example is ,faucet ,another signature campaign, but if youre looking for more then ask google.im sure all the things you wanna need to know about bitcoin is there

i think Google can't give you more ways and methods than the methods published in this thread ot this forum generally, so just keep reading the suggestions here it's better
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 07, 2016, 11:52:32 AM
theres so many ways on how to collect  bitcoins example is ,faucet ,another signature campaign, but if youre looking for more then ask google.im sure all the things you wanna need to know about bitcoin is there
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
March 07, 2016, 11:48:59 AM
Collecting bitcoin needs a lot time to be spend in the forum. Joining signature campaign will earn you certain number of bitcoin within specified time based on your attachment. Better than this is to get some job from the services section and getting bitcoin on completion.

basically collect bitcoin does take a long time, but I think if you just joined the signature campaign in this forum do not need to spend a lot of time. 1-2 hours it was very pretty.
Pages:
Jump to: