Pages:
Author

Topic: How to collect BTC ?? - page 64. (Read 151068 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
March 05, 2016, 11:35:54 AM
With my faucet and U2cloudmining you can earn satoshi for free and above all you have fun because it is strategy in them...

Earning 500 satoshi can be borring and waste of time...
But earning more or less 400 satoshi with strategy and fun is not the same...
Have fun...

dude don't waste time on faucet, you right now earn more than 0.01 with a single gpu by mining ethereum, actually much more, like 0.02
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 05, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
With my faucet and U2cloudmining you can earn satoshi for free and above all you have fun because it is strategy in them...

Earning 500 satoshi can be borring and waste of time...
But earning more or less 400 satoshi with strategy and fun is not the same...
Have fun...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
March 05, 2016, 10:12:23 AM
Hello,

You can collect bitcoin in many ways.
You can surf faucets and earn satoshi,post constructive posts and  make bitcoin or sell services for bitcoin.

I am not sure that surfing faucets could be profitable way to collect bitcoins online, however the signature campaign isn't bad usually

faucet would be profitable if you have a lot of referrals, signature campaign is very clearly the best in this forum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 05, 2016, 09:40:55 AM
Hello,

You can surf faucets and earn satoshi,post constructive posts and  make bitcoin or sell services for bitcoin.

I am not sure that surfing faucets could be profitable way to collect bitcoins online, however the signature campaign isn't bad usually
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
March 05, 2016, 08:04:21 AM
Hello,

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2016, 07:57:55 AM
there are millions of websites where you can earn free bitcoins, like faucets, ptc sites, micro job sites, cloud minings, you can earn bitcoin through your signature also.
I prefer you to use bitlanders: http://www.bitlanders.com/ this is a bitcooin based social network and pays you by doing chating, sharing pics, and updating your daily status. I think as a newbie this site is best for you.
I think this is the coolest way to earn collect bitcoins
Activity: 756
March 05, 2016, 05:51:22 AM
Great Lead!!! Check out my blog if you have a second.  I have some good info you can use. http://allthingsbitcoincryptocurrency.blogspot.com/

LOL! Your blog has just one post and that post is also not informative for someone new to bitcoin, you just have posted it to promote your referral link with the help of blog, and you fool, couldn't you use hyperlink to atleast hide the link? Grin

Gambling is one of the best method to earn bitcoin imo. and i agree with you that once you win, you will be greedy. my suggest is play smart, and i'm sure you can easily earn bitcoin by gambling But Its depends on risk bro Before you do.

I would say gambling is one of the best ways of spending your bitcoins because gambling cannot be played for earning money but it can be played for having some fun, never play for profit because if you do so you will lose what you have, just play small and play for fun.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 05, 2016, 04:23:26 AM
Great Lead!!! Check out my blog if you have a second.  I have some good info you can use. http://allthingsbitcoincryptocurrency.blogspot.com/

LOL! Your blog has just one post and that post is also not informative for someone new to bitcoin, you just have posted it to promote your referral link with the help of blog, and you fool, couldn't you use hyperlink to atleast hide the link? Grin

Gambling is one of the best method to earn bitcoin imo. and i agree with you that once you win, you will be greedy. my suggest is play smart, and i'm sure you can easily earn bitcoin by gambling But Its depends on risk bro Before you do.
Activity: 812
March 05, 2016, 01:01:33 AM
Fauceting isn't bad for beginners with Bitcoin's world, as it's a free way to collect the coins fast, but if we have another sources i think we will not need to use faucets

Did you really mean free way and fast coins with faucets? I don't agree with that, yeah i agree that they provide free coins to newbies to bitcoin industry but that is too slow not fast at all, what i think is it is better to try doing something else then wasting any of your time on faucets.

That's true faucets are simply waste of time and they will pay you in peanuts, its good for newbies but it is very time consuming, better option is to start earning from signature campaigns.

Unfortunately, newbies can't either do signature campaigns so I think they have no choice but to claim dust on faucets even its a waste of time temporarily.
Yes right to launch a signature campaign should have a minimum level Jr. Members to be joined by some of the signature campaign. For newbie might only be able to play faucets for a few moments to meet the new level can play a signature campaign. It all has to be done with patience and do not be in a hurry, all the existing strategy.

If you're just getting into bitcoin I suggest sites like Epay.info for a faucet and rotator and starsbit.com has some bitcoin information with faucet for bitcoins. Signature campaigns are great as well as you said.
Yes if the new one does not hurt to try it for an introduction to bitcoin, later gradually will be familiar with bitcoin and will benefit a lot more if you try the signature campaign.
March 04, 2016, 06:47:36 AM

Activity: 434
March 04, 2016, 03:12:37 AM
Fauceting isn't bad for beginners with Bitcoin's world, as it's a free way to collect the coins fast, but if we have another sources i think we will not need to use faucets

Did you really mean free way and fast coins with faucets? I don't agree with that, yeah i agree that they provide free coins to newbies to bitcoin industry but that is too slow not fast at all, what i think is it is better to try doing something else then wasting any of your time on faucets.

That's true faucets are simply waste of time and they will pay you in peanuts, its good for newbies but it is very time consuming, better option is to start earning from signature campaigns.

Unfortunately, newbies can't either do signature campaigns so I think they have no choice but to claim dust on faucets even its a waste of time temporarily.
Yes right to launch a signature campaign should have a minimum level Jr. Members to be joined by some of the signature campaign. For newbie might only be able to play faucets for a few moments to meet the new level can play a signature campaign. It all has to be done with patience and do not be in a hurry, all the existing strategy.

If you're just getting into bitcoin I suggest sites like Epay.info for a faucet and rotator and starsbit.com has some bitcoin information with faucet for bitcoins. Signature campaigns are great as well as you said.
March 04, 2016, 12:53:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 03, 2016, 11:58:14 AM

March 03, 2016, 09:46:16 AM

Yes very true signature campaign is very easy and get a result quite a lot. But to be able to play signatuer campaign should have a minimum level Jr. And for new members to join it takes quite a long time to be able to rise to the rank of the so waiting times can play the faucet. That's what I did first, and I know bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 02, 2016, 06:11:33 PM

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 02, 2016, 04:34:13 PM
March 02, 2016, 02:59:19 PM
I would like to collect some bitcoin from faucets. I know it is a little. But it is a good starting point.

If you choose to do faucets, make sure you use a rotator as well. It'll help boost earnings.

Could you explain how I can get the rotator thing done? Thank

Use this: bit.makejar.com

It has all the high paying faucets if you want to surf them.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
March 02, 2016, 09:13:40 AM
I would like to collect some bitcoin from faucets. I know it is a little. But it is a good starting point.

If you choose to do faucets, make sure you use a rotator as well. It'll help boost earnings.

Could you explain how I can get the rotator thing done? Thank
March 01, 2016, 01:17:43 PM

Activity: 448
March 01, 2016, 01:12:58 PM
use signature campaign, faucet also play game, im playing flappybirdcoin
flappybirdcoin? i think you mean is bitplay's coinflapper. it is indeed fun to play but its really hard and slow to earn bitcoins there , just like faucets so i don't think it will be a good recommendation
Pages:
Jump to: