Pages:
Author

Topic: How to create a Bitcoin gambling site? - page 2. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
February 20, 2017, 04:52:41 AM
What kind of knowledge do you need to create a gambling site? I assume many sites are written in Javascript? Or PHP? I am not saying that I think I could create a gambling site, but I find the topic interesting and wonder if some people here can share their knowledge about it, like how they got into it.
If you want to Start a Gambling Website Firstly You Need to Know about How to Design a Good Looking Gambling Website Because If your Design is Not Good then Nobody Wants to Gamble On your Website and After that you need a Huge Bankroll to Maintain the Payouts and Affiliate Commissions.......
Money or a good capital is the most important in order for you to create a website, that does not mean that you have to do all the task, you have your money and let that work for you. What matters is you have a passion on the business that you are starting as long the way there would be a lot of test and do not think there is less competition in the market, you have to compete in order to last.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2017, 02:07:17 AM
Its just a normal site with the only addition of having bitcoin integrated. Look into bitcoind and its integration, but first startoff with a game on a normal website.

Here is another similar thread with 5 pages of discussion on the same topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-create-own-bitcoin-gambling-site-1760302
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
February 20, 2017, 01:54:27 AM
What kind of knowledge do you need to create a gambling site? I assume many sites are written in Javascript? Or PHP? I am not saying that I think I could create a gambling site, but I find the topic interesting and wonder if some people here can share their knowledge about it, like how they got into it.
If you want to Start a Gambling Website Firstly You Need to Know about How to Design a Good Looking Gambling Website Because If your Design is Not Good then Nobody Wants to Gamble On your Website and After that you need a Huge Bankroll to Maintain the Payouts and Affiliate Commissions.......
Activity: 1358
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
February 01, 2017, 02:44:45 PM
I saw some other gambling project in github before and i think the other program language they are using is python but yeah most of the are PHP and javascript because this is common programming languages.. that much more easier than advance program like python scripts..
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2017, 02:38:56 PM
The programming language is combined to produce awesome gambling site. What I know php mostly used for connected to the database(it can be more used), HTML is the body, CSS is the clothes and js is the motion for makes the games alive. (CMIIW).

Besides the programming skill, such marketing and seo is the important thing to exposes your site. Plus advertising cost is need a lot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
February 01, 2017, 02:14:41 PM
Pages:
Jump to: