Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 1005 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26
up
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Thanks!
Yeah, I do the same with google spreadsheets.
I would ask about merits.
How did you get them?
I can't get merit despite being active in forum.
In fact, on this forum, no one is in a hurry to share their merit with other people. You must publish something really useful for people to be given a merit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
Can i ask question, does it comfortable? I know that bounty participants use mostly Exel, but i dont like it. I have notebook, one page - one campaign. I write there name, rules, dates and what i did and do i need report or not. Think its much faster
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
There are no quick methods, Just choose where simple tasks and take the number.As if to participate in 10 programs do not earn much as it is possible not to guess with a project.Some don't really pay much and some just throw people.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Thanks!
Yeah, I do the same with google spreadsheets.
I would ask about merits.
How did you get them?
I can't get merit despite being active in forum.
up
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
how to do a lot of bounty is first by setting your profile and settings right. first you should be discipline  about it and stay faithful to it and keep records of everything you do so that you dont loose count or loose track of what bounties you are currently running,. that is it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I realized that it was very effective and I could run a lot of campaigns at the same time, so it was very useful article for me   
Activity: 433
According to my experience I should not invest in this time, but I should wait a few more days, when the exchange rate decreases, then make a decision to invest
Once I used a notepad++ and recorded everything there, but then I also started to use spreadsheets
up
up
Activity: 139
i used to make this Spreadsheet 2 months ago,and i had 30 Bounty Project too. but because i can manage them all so i discontinued that spreadsheet. i only join 2-3 Bounty program right now and i think this is a good idea for a Begginers who wants to join a Bounty program.
True mate?ok i will try what youve have now but i think i cannot do the same way thst you used to join in 30 bounty  campaigns?your so amazing by that,but anyway thanks for our mate who shares his idea here in forum.
Activity: 140
Thanks for your information. But my opinion is quality is better than quantity. Specially now you will not get much reward for Twitter and Facebook because now those are crowded. Some of my friends are only doing content bounty. They earn some decent money comparing to Twitter and Facebook bounty.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
Bounty tables are already an outdated topic! There are many different platforms for Bounty, I use a paid platform for $ 70 per month, and I can manage about 100 projects at the same time! And I spend 2 hours a day!
up
Activity: 25
Interesting read!
up
Merit: 10
Nice information out there. But I'm usually doing it on Notepad rather than Table.
Notepad is more easy to use and faster to edit on it ... I have tried using table before, but it cost more time to work on it
up
Activity: 112
This is some valuable information. Hope it helps a lot of people who wish to get involved in bounties. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: