Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 1005 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 2
I make everything much easier.  I found bounty leaders who lead their tables and, according to their recommendations, participate in the bounty.  I make only blog and subscriptions.  In the day I try to write 1-3 articles, and 4 subscribe.
Activity: 350
Merit: 26
When you perform a huge amount of bounty campaigns and get a small amount of money, you will realize that social campaigns are shit. It makes no sense to spend a huge amount of your time on the bounty. It is better to direct your time in a different direction.
in which direction for example?
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
When you perform a huge amount of bounty campaigns and get a small amount of money, you will realize that social campaigns are shit. It makes no sense to spend a huge amount of your time on the bounty. It is better to direct your time in a different direction.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This is your strategy and I also have mine. I am not this emerged in so many bounties especially social media. I am already satisfied with my lone signature campaign and the rest of my time I devote in ICO research and investment and then a little day trading. Even if all these are seemingly little daily tasks, they entail a more serious research and reading so I am still very much involved in crypto rather than on almost blind bounty participation. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Indeed, it is best to make a table to record the data.
Because you can participate in the same twitter bounty thread at the same time. Grin
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
The fact that you participate in so many bounties in such a small amount of time indicates to me that you are posting absolutely garbage content. I guarantee you get awarded minimum stakes every week for doing exactly this, possibly even no stakes at all if the rules are strict. If I were a bounty manager I would block all spammy accounts from participating, as that doesn't generate any awareness for the project at all.
My goal is to earn money. If managers blocked accounts with spam. Then I would not have participated in this campaign with this Twitter account
Don't worry about it Smiley). There are no ban for twitter bounty Smiley). It's only happened if you're being in a signature bounty. As I can see there are a lot of member with all their post are twitter reports but they still received what they deserve for their work. You no need to waste your time to mind about it Wink
The fact that you participate in so many bounties in such a small amount of time indicates to me that you are posting absolutely garbage content. I guarantee you get awarded minimum stakes every week for doing exactly this, possibly even no stakes at all if the rules are strict. If I were a bounty manager I would block all spammy accounts from participating, as that doesn't generate any awareness for the project at all.
My goal is to earn money. If managers blocked accounts with spam. Then I would not have participated in this campaign with this Twitter account
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
Thank you for sharing your experience and ideas. This is a good table and will greatly simplify the work with bounty campaigns.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
This is really useful information that will help many new crypto people to become successful bounty hunters. I also use spreadsheets and I think I am a successful bounty hunter!
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
Thank you very much for the table, I would give you a merit if I have) Such posts are very helpful in sorting out everything.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
I have been thinking for a long time how to create such a table, so thank you for a good post. I think I'll use your table.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I stopped participating in Twitter campaigns and decided to focus only on bounty sources because this is the most profitable kind of bounty.
Thank you for this one. I might do it once I find the time and will to do so. Because, I am currently just joining one bounty at a time. A single signature campaign. I know that this is too little for a person, but this is the one thing that I can do all my efforts rather than doing a lot. I am not that good at organizing that kind of many bounties at a time. But, I am open to trying this one.

Well, it is much better to know what you are just capable of.  Not just doing all. Right?
You are absolutely right
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
Thank you for this one. I might do it once I find the time and will to do so. Because, I am currently just joining one bounty at a time. A single signature campaign. I know that this is too little for a person, but this is the one thing that I can do all my efforts rather than doing a lot. I am not that good at organizing that kind of many bounties at a time. But, I am open to trying this one.

Well, it is much better to know what you are just capable of.  Not just doing all. Right?
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Nice guide. I've got a spreadheet just for bounties aswell. Also worth noting it's sometimes worth waiting to see if the coin is actually selling according to their website.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I have a lot of bounties that are joined and will be joined again. but in many ways I've been successful so I'm not paying much money yet. I have almost 50 campaigns easily promoting it all because my PC is using it. You just need to work hard and help your project grow so they can help you grow also.
Activity: 352
If everybody would run 130 Twitter bounties at the same time I guess that Twitter campaigns would become even less effective than they already are to promote new projects, since every sponsor's message would get diluted up to homeopatic ratios Smiley
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
This is some valuable information. Hope it helps a lot of people who wish to get involved in bounties. Thank you very much
Activity: 439
I think that most of the bounty hunters had similar problems because accounting of all campaigns there is one of the most important thing.
Pages:
Jump to: