Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 1005 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Thank you for a great and very useful article. It is very rare now to have such informative articles! Good job.

I advise you to take part in the bounty: ❖ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-luckchemy-bounty-campaign-30m-tokens-3132637 ❖. Luckchemy have a good reward for bounty
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Your spread sheet is good to manage many bounties but its kind of spam with a lot of bounties.
I just take few bounties that I already done a few research abt their team, product, roadmap and possibility of achieving soft cap and hard cap.
The possibility of achieving soft cap and hard cap is very important because if its successful, ur bounty worth ur time and ur work. If project fail of achieving soft cap, ur work is nothing so i just take few bounties from potentials project, not all bounties available on btt
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
130 campaigns really is a lot. I mean quantity isn't everything. If you think about it, you might have more of your time if you opt for more quality rather than quantity, as you then could do content campaigns and actually help the project.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Just getting into the whole bounty thing.

One of the biggest things i wonder about is on the bounty manager side: How do they manage to keep track of everyone that reports back? 

Shocked Shocked Shocked  imagine having to go through 1000 reports per day.   Grin

Activity: 112
Merit: 4
Could it be possible to do alot of bounty simultaneously?
Of course you can follow some bounty programs simultaneously, but the problem is whether you are capable to organize many bounty programs? because the more programs you follow then the more rules and obligations you have to do.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Very useful tips for all bounty hunters.  If you do lots of bounties then that will be not helpful for the ICO projects because it's like some kind of spam. Thanks again for the great table making process. Good luck.
Activity: 154
Could it be possible to do alot of bounty simultaneously?
Activity: 980
Merit: 7
this is good information but i have my own way i make the name date of end and week of the bounty. i make in notepad because i think that easier really thanks maybe ican try tour way
Activity: 154
Very good topic. If i have merit i will give you one. I agree with you using Google Excel to manager Bounty Work. But with me, I just do only in one file:

- First Sheet: My profile: Bitcointalk profile link, Twitter link, Twitter Auditlink, Facebooklink, Number of friend, Mew Address...This for registration Bounty
- Other Sheet: For manager bounty, each sheet is a Bounty Campaign

For get tweets/ RTs: I ussualy using allmytweet that you can get here: https://www.allmytweets.net/
For get FB post/ Repost: I using Activity log of Facebook

I am a Coder too. Maybe in nextime,  if i have time i will code something program like: post content to fb/ twitter then auto get the link. just oneclick we can post and get link from twitter and fb.

This is my Format File for Manager Bounty:

Activity: 350
Merit: 26
It's interesting to see, how differently people approach this topic. 130 campaigns really is a lot. Did you ever consider to focus on certain campaigns in order to maybe do a little bit more than the minimal requirements? I mean quantity isn't everything. If you think about it, you might have more of your time if you opt for more quality rather than quantity, as you then could do content campaigns and actually help the project (and create value in the process).
If I focus on a few, then I can not get anything. Because not all projects pay for work
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
It's interesting to see, how differently people approach this topic. 130 campaigns really is a lot. Did you ever consider to focus on certain campaigns in order to maybe do a little bit more than the minimal requirements? I mean quantity isn't everything. If you think about it, you might have more of your time if you opt for more quality rather than quantity, as you then could do content campaigns and actually help the project (and create value in the process).
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
i used to make this Spreadsheet 2 months ago,and i had 30 Bounty Project too. but because i can manage them all so i discontinued that spreadsheet. i only join 2-3 Bounty program right now and i think this is a good idea for a Begginers who wants to join a Bounty program.
Activity: 140
Well, okay, but we have to do a lot of bounties? It is not better doing only few but our work is more valuable and really helps ICOs to grow?

Everyone has his own choice
But this generates a lot of spam, if you have twitter profile with 130 ICOs, how can you help these ICOs?

Some people  just to make money . They do not contribute to the community
Activity: 18
good idea any way... thanks for the tips.... good luck all
I do a lot of airdrops  and social media bounties but signature campaign i am only allowed to join in one campaign. 
If the project is good  i will probably join in it. I always look on the roadmap and the members of a project.
The tokens allocated to signature campaigns are usually bigger than allocations for other campaigns such as social media or translation, so it is very true if we have to carefully select which project we will be joining for the signature campaign and my friend said like this to me.
I do a lot of airdrops  and social media bounties but signature campaign i am only allowed to join in one campaign. 
If the project is good  i will probably join in it. I always look on the roadmap and the members of a project.
Yes, it's useless for Signature campaigns
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Very useful tips for all new bounty hunters. But I do not prefer to do many bounties, Where I think a few good bounties can give you good profits. If you do lots of bounties then that will be not helpful for the ICO projects because it's like some kind of spam. By the way, Thanks again for the great table making process. Good luck
too many columns what I'm doing is ending date/instruction/URL/current status/report date. fewer columns the lesser the complication
I do not have many of them. Only everything you need
удобная таблица спасибо. так легче планировать баунти и делать.  Smiley

I understand if you are a new member in this forum, and your main language is not english, but in this beginers & help section you are required to use english, although english is not your main language and before posting something I suggest you to read some rules, and term & condition about this forum, you can read some sticky thread to know some basic rules, and term & condition of this forum ....
Pages:
Jump to: