Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 27. (Read 10380 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 13, 2018, 04:41:06 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
i think that at first it is better to think about quality not quantity so you do not have to earn every day but what you earn should be great
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
September 13, 2018, 04:39:52 AM
If you want to earn altcoins everyday you can do Trading, it is the only way to earn altcoins everyday. In airdrop you will not earn every, you will earn after the ICO it will take you 2 to 3 months before you earn. Bounty you will not also earn everyday because you have to work for 2 to 3 months before you earn. Others you can look for some faucet so you can earn but not that big amount. You also play some game to earn altcoins.

Exactly I agree with you that trading is such an effective way in order that one can gain more altcoins if he want to get altcoin every single day. Trading, however, is not an easy work. It brings a big risk, and if you want to enter trading field, you have to take much time to learn how to trade. In order to do trading well, you foremost know more details about your coins. Besides, trying to build experience as well as skill. Most importantly, you need to be more patient because although trading is difficult but if you understand deeply about it, you can reach a large fruits.
Knowledge plus to experience and skills, you may manage in crutch time and  have a great chance to gain benefit.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 04:32:00 AM

Airdrop may be one way to earn money for free as well as giveaway. "Do not be surprised Airdrop is now more profitable especially if the coin directly listed on one exchange.But looking for airdrop that really produces that difficult, because the number of airdrop now it scam but still there is also airdrop that actually produce
Activity: 252
September 13, 2018, 04:28:50 AM
I think you can get counterfeits by following the bounty and airdrop, because as long as you get rewards for completing and completing tasks given by the bounty management team, we can get gifts from the bounty in the form of tokens to participate in the rewards.
Activity: 71
September 13, 2018, 04:27:20 AM
Joining bounty is a great way to earn altcoin without investment but the gift can not pay you every day. Usually they will pay you every week or after the bounty expires. You can join in many social gifts to get more altcoin and you can learn about trading, day trading Will give you daily results.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 12:00:42 AM
you can earn altcoin everyday in diffrent ways, signature campaign, airdrop campaign , social media campaign and sometimes investing little amount to get profit in short term.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 06:40:24 PM
You can earn daily by various social media app that are paying in cryptocurrency , Lit app is best app for earning.
Activity: 107
September 12, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
 I am joining some projects on discord. There are some good ones out there, where you can earn some coins by airdrop or doing some small bounty.
Activity: 46
September 12, 2018, 01:58:26 PM
I have been in crypto world for last 1 year and from my personal experience I will say go for airdrops and bounties rather than investing your hard earned money. I have lost a lot by investing. You can get a good chunk of coins doing bounty tasks.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 01:50:34 PM
If you get every day altcoin - it's only trading, but here the necessary knowledge and experience. If in the long term, today there are a lot of opportunities. For example, take a look, please, carefully to the company , the signature of which I wear.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 01:46:34 PM
I think you need to do all, provide service in altcoins, earn altcoins by doing bounties and airdrops and of course trading, just need to be active everyday and profit will come.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 12, 2018, 01:44:46 PM
You can trade in the crypto currency market in order to get a daily profit. But for this you must have a lot of experience in trade and investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 01:43:15 PM
If you have money you can earn altcoin everyday just buying and holding it. Iif you don't but want to have it, so there is airdrops, bounties and ICOs.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 01:23:12 PM
Simple approach to get allcoin ie you can take after treding and focus on the improvement of trade other than you can take after abundance crusade there you can get free coin and abundance airdrops and you can likewise get free coin and get altcoin ordinary you can take after numerous drops of air for get a prize
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:19:27 PM
I think that if you want to have a stable daily income in cryptocurrency, then you should do the mining of bitcoins or reliable altcoins and trade on daily fluctuations of the exchange rate.
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 12:59:24 PM
I would not really consider trading, a traditional way of earning Altcoins every day. You can not finish every day positive IMO.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
September 12, 2018, 12:40:31 PM
I think the most appropriate to do to earn an alternativecoin every day’s is buy an coin in the low state of amount to be favourable to your side and sell it when the value of it, is in the high state of amount.
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
September 12, 2018, 06:59:59 AM
I usually play many roles, such as bounty hunters and traders, because when we make a profit from the mission, we must consider how to increase profits!
A lot of bounty campaigns are there which no doubt can give you a very good profit, but I think that the difficult job is to choose the good one, because a lot of bounties campaign are there no one can know that which one is more legit and  are not scam. I think that only experienced people can find the best project and their county campaign to join.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 04:28:01 AM
New strategy, hold one portfolio wich I have already for more then a year. Beside that invest some new money and sell at every 10-20 percent pump. Lets see wich one is gonna be for profitable.
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 04:06:52 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

in my opinion you can get altcoins every day by participating in bounties and airdrops. but now the quality of the bounty and airdrop has decreased and is very bad, scam everywhere and that is detrimental to us.
Pages:
Jump to: