Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 31. (Read 10381 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:18:54 AM
To earn an altcoin everyday is I prefer you do trading, but it is totally risky you can still earn altcoin even if it's not actually daily like airdrop, campaign and etc. Most of us trying to earn altcoin in participating Bounty campaigns.
Activity: 30
September 10, 2018, 01:17:58 AM
Airdrop,bounties and trading this are the easy way to work on.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 10, 2018, 01:14:48 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

It is preferable to use all options, start with participation in bounty campaigns and airdrops, gradually moving to trading, if the financial situation allows, but this is a risk and will have to take full responsibility
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 10, 2018, 01:11:33 AM
Many ways to get a free token. one of them is to follow the program's airdrop. You can hunt for and I hope you have to be careful because a lot of the program is a scam. And you can also follow the campaign gifts such as working on the making of the video or articles about the ICO. All of these programs can give you the results and without having to invest money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
September 10, 2018, 01:01:06 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

AS in question, you can trade everyday but you may not earn from it.
You can take airdrops everyday this may cause a profit daily even if it is low
You can not earn everyday from bounties but you may have work to do for bounties.
You can mine and it means you can earn everyday
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 12:59:17 AM
If you want to earn altcoins every day and see instant results you should trading or run masternode. If quick results are not so important for you - use airdrops and bounty.
Activity: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:55:36 AM
I participate in airdrop every day.Then I check the score of ICO Bench.The score is not absolute, but it will be helpful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 10, 2018, 12:46:33 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I am using these ways : trading, doing Airdrop and Bounty and designing logo and roadmap for some project to earn tokens everyday. After that, I can participate in evaluating ICO projects
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:39:13 AM
You can get a lot of altcoins by participating in the bounty. I have half a year has accumulated about 90 different coins! You can get on new exchanges that support the distribution of new tokens to coin holders.
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 12:30:21 AM
I get altcoins for free every month by following the airdrop and bounty in this forum, although it takes a long time, I still have to be passionate and be active in following it.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 12:24:34 AM
If you want to earn coins i think daily work is to trade and create accounts. In addition to participating in applying for free coins in the form of AIRDROP this depends on your ability and situation with the bounty campaign.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 12:15:48 AM
I earned daily by participating in airdrops and bounty campaigns. This method does not require investment of this type of money to make money without any amount of money and to follow the rules of those campaigns.
But try to sell those bounty tokens when it reach some profits, most of the time holding bounty tokens give less value compared to initial value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
September 10, 2018, 12:02:23 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

You can earn altcoins in a very basic and simple way. Mine it
What you need is the funds to buying some mining equipment like VGA cards, motherboard, PSU, memory and other things to assemble your CPU.
With mining, you can earn altcoins everyday without much efforts.
Activity: 99
September 09, 2018, 10:45:34 PM
I have been earning altcoins by participating in bounties, i usually get it after finishing of ICOs. Airdrops are a scam, i don't join them. You can also earn altcoins by doing trading. Wink Wink
Activity: 137
September 09, 2018, 10:35:35 PM
I am not aiming to earn altcoin, rather, I am using altcoin to earn major coins, such
as Ethereum, I am using ETH as my capital in my short-term trades, and ETH/Alts
market is looking great right now.
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 10:28:08 PM
You can invest in ico programs or you can also join the bounty to get coin and that will get you more coin every day which is the way to earn you altcoin every day.
Activity: 220
September 09, 2018, 09:25:29 PM
I usually trade to earn altcoin, but with the current market situation, it's getting harder and harder. I also participate in bonus campaigns in my spare time to increase my income.
Activity: 406
September 09, 2018, 04:13:31 PM
Airdrop is the  most common way of earnings aside from trading , but  don't expect much sometimes the amount just 1 usd to 5 usd.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 04:09:20 PM
I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns. Especially the signature campaign, as it gives me a bigger chance than other campaigns. But it requires people to be patient.

So, your reason for choosing signature campaign is "it gives you a bigger chance than other campaigns"; what chance is that?
Don't you think that it's more difficult now to join the signature campaign (because there are so many participants)? Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
September 09, 2018, 03:55:09 PM
I would stop on trading and bounty, but the bounty seems much more profitable now
Pages:
Jump to: