Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 51. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:59:13 AM
I quit making airdrops anymore its just pointless and time consuming and you dont get anything serious with it.

I agree. I tried to join a lot of airdrop but most of them don't give and others give free coin but it's not really worth it, it's better to focus your time in something that can give you more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
August 19, 2018, 01:19:30 AM
I quit making airdrops anymore its just pointless and time consuming and you dont get anything serious with it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 01:17:44 AM
If you have initial capital and make daily trades and feel a lot of profits then you will get altcoins every day, market participants will enjoy it well.
Activity: 61
August 19, 2018, 01:17:26 AM
I propose you should try both trading and airdrop. Because trading is a must guaranteed process and airdrops and bounty give you the easy process and time to spent through the process but everyday earning is related to you best effort.
Activity: 64
August 19, 2018, 01:14:29 AM
i earn altcoin with bounty but i think after a while ill try to do trading since its more faster but first i must have enough coins and wait for the value to flactuate first because since the trend is going down it would be harder for me to earn with trading. About airdrop i want to try that one too but i dont have time yet. I hope that after a year i can earn by using all of those processes so that the earnings is greater than usual.
Activity: 172
August 19, 2018, 01:13:59 AM
From airdrops and bounty you can earn altcoins every day. How many - depends from your time
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 01:09:45 AM
I earn by doing assignments in bounty and airdrop . I really like doing this . No start-up investment needed
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 10:54:56 PM
I do all of the above.  I use airdrops and bounties to fuel my trading.  Right now I'm combining all my coins and trading them into my top picks before the next run up.  You gotta make a play with the coins being so low. 
Activity: 49
August 18, 2018, 10:11:34 PM
There are few different ways to procure altcoins however it isn't ordinary. Since as this time it is elusive great an abundance battle with dependable and have an awesome potential to progress. Indeed, even on airdops it is very hard to acquire altcoins through joining all airdops that accessible as of now, in spite of the fact that airdops are didn't require any necessities to take an interest however it is hazardous in light of the fact that you don't what is the trick and genuine airdops today.
Activity: 18
August 18, 2018, 09:59:38 PM
I get altcoin every day through airdrops and participation in bounty activities....
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 09:52:43 PM
I think trading will be the key on earning alts every day, because in airdrops the token will take long before you receive it, and in bounties is taking to long before you have you bounty rewards.
Activity: 90
August 18, 2018, 09:48:36 PM
You must be referring on investing to earn a token everyday, because when you participate in airdrop the tokens have no guarantee if it will come to you, and also for the bounty campaign mostly of it will take long for 2 months.
Activity: 77
August 18, 2018, 09:42:09 PM
I think participation in airdrops and Bounty companies is a very good way to get altcoins.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 07:17:13 PM
The safest way is to join airdrop or bounty programs, but they dont give coin day by day.
If you have some knowledge about the market and trading experience then money can be made in trading. There is a risk but without risk money can not be made.
Activity: 432
August 18, 2018, 07:16:51 PM
The best way to do this is to trade, but for this you must have experience, since without knowledge you can only lose your investment.
Activity: 336
August 18, 2018, 07:15:38 PM
All options above is the common and the easiest ways to earn alts but if you're asking which method where you can obtain altcoin everyday i think doing trading is the specific method to earn alt coin everydays which is day trading manner, because joining airdrop and bounty you need to wait after ICO. perhaps  1-2 months before you receive the payment but it depends 'cause sometimes zero due to some scam project nowadays,  so much better to do a day trading if want to earn alts everyday.
Activity: 148
August 18, 2018, 07:06:02 PM
There are various opportunities for daily earning altcoin. Worth playing for .
Activity: 81
August 18, 2018, 06:11:14 PM
It's hard for me to tell you. Investments are always risks to which we must be prepared. They are drawdowns, so the main advice is to closely monitor the behavior of each currency.
Activity: 74
August 18, 2018, 02:12:15 PM
I reduce my airdrops to 20% since more than 90% of them are now scam and concentrate on articles writing and signature because one can earn altcoins better through bounty
Activity: 71
August 18, 2018, 02:10:05 PM
I think the best way to earn altcoins daily is through airdrops and participating in bounty which have good prospects and solid team behind them
Pages:
Jump to: