Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 47. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 06:26:38 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
If you have the capital, you can trade to make money. But beware and manage your capital well, with the shark market you will lose money if you are not awake. At the same time trading you can make withdrawals and bonuses, it is also an income for you, but you have to wait long to be able to sell money.
Activity: 61
August 27, 2018, 06:19:49 AM
Guys if you want to be earning Airdrops weekly go and check powerful project @stakertoken on twitter
Activity: 224
August 27, 2018, 06:15:49 AM
If you choose to trade, you can only add your COINS when the price goes down, buy back when the price goes down and sell when the price goes up. You will receive the coin for free by participating in the bounty, airdrop and trade.
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
August 27, 2018, 06:13:44 AM
There are a lot of free money at the moment online. Find good airdrop, bounty program, giveaways, or try trading a token o coin with high volatility and high price change.

In coins valued bellow 0.10 usd you can get quite good returns in some jumps. Don't expect *1000 on daily trading. For return like this you need to buy, get cheap coin and HODL.

Be cool with 20 - 50% return and sell on day trading.
copper member
Activity: 252
August 27, 2018, 05:58:14 AM
It is Easily one of the best Ways to earn Altcoins on a Regular basis without investing any Amount of money. But in terms of daily profits not Sure you can Manage that well, its Really difficult to kept Gaining inside this Volatile market. thanks you.
Activity: 84
August 27, 2018, 05:57:14 AM
If you have money then you can invest and then do day trading to earn more altcoin. Also if you do not want to invest then go for bounties and airdrops. Remember bounties pay more but you need to give extra efforts too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
August 27, 2018, 05:46:00 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
if you just want to get an altcoin without getting the benefit of course airdrop and bounty. but if you ask which one is more profitable, of course trading, but it is very risky if you do not know the knowledge.

I take part in a bounty and have 60 altcoins, but it can't be sold on the market, that's why there is no point in you having a lot of altcoins, but it will be trash in your wallet.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
I usually participate in bounty. Join in bonuses because it's easier to get rewards. You just have to perform the tasks and follow the rules to get the bonus. If you want more profit, you can trade
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 27, 2018, 05:17:52 AM
This is not possible, you only participate in airdrop and earn tokens at the end of the campaign
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 05:14:03 AM
The best option is short-term trading. In other cases, you need to wait longer. However, for trade to be successful it is necessary to have good knowledge.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 05:10:13 AM
You can earn altcoin through the following ways.
Trading.
Bounty.
Airdrops.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 27, 2018, 05:07:28 AM
Bounty is now the best way for me to earn currency without investing my own funds with the opportunity to make a profit
Activity: 266
August 27, 2018, 05:05:47 AM
If we talk about everyday earnings I would choose trading but it really needs particular skills and experience
Activity: 158
August 27, 2018, 05:02:02 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
do you mean to benefit from bitcoin or get a new altcoin in your wallet every day?
You can trade and airdrop.
Activity: 140
August 25, 2018, 05:25:40 PM
I think that the easiest way to get altcoins every day is to trade on the stock exchange and participate in the Bounty program
Activity: 102
August 27, 2018, 04:51:21 AM
Trading can get money and coins. In my opinion, it is a steady profit. It is a day trade. Even if the market rises, you still make money. And getting yourself is real.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 04:43:41 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

i will do bounty and airdrop to get free coin. at the same time, i will do some research on new project, if the project is good i will invest some in  Cool
copper member
Activity: 378
August 27, 2018, 04:34:53 AM
If you want to earn altcoin daily then you have to do trading and trading is two way. You can earn everyday. But if you do bounty campaigning then you earn taken without investment but not on daily basis
Activity: 116
August 27, 2018, 04:34:27 AM
The way I earn altcoin is to join some bounty activities. I think the bounty activity is a very simple way to earn money. It doesn't cost anything, just spend some time every day, but pay attention to the bounty scam and join Be sure to understand their website and white paper before winning
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
August 27, 2018, 04:28:19 AM
Every day you can only trade but you will not be able to earn every day because in any case there will be unsuccessful trades and you can just go into the minus. Better than the old bounty of the company

Bounty is for beginners, it is too difficult now, and has to scramble for bonus pools with hundreds of other bounty hunters, in addition to the bounty token that is not listed on the exchange and it will only cost them time.
Pages:
Jump to: