Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 46. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:25:08 PM
What I do to earn altcoin is join airdrop and bounty. You can earn, it takes a long time, but it's worth it.
Activity: 71
August 28, 2018, 05:24:58 PM
I think trading and bounty campaigns are the best options and you can manage them at the same time with no problem, they require little time but particularly trading requires a lot of previous experience so it is not suited for newbies.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 05:21:44 PM
Hello, look to earn altkoyiny not difficult, you can take part in bounty companies performing various tasks, also you can take part in the free distribution of tokens (one-time action) or buy tokens on the exchange, the choice is for
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 05:17:17 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I think the only way to earn altcoins daily if you do trading everyday even it too risky, you just need time and knowledge to choose the right altcoins to trade. But if you have a lot of patience you can also earn daily altcoins through bounty and airdrop but you need to wait the distribution after campaign and ICO ends.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 05:17:06 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
You can really altcoin freely without investing by participating in as many airdrops of bounties as you want. Before you join the group, it is better for you to take time to a very good research of the project and ensure it is a good one before you join the campaign.
Activity: 602
August 28, 2018, 05:13:22 PM
I do many social bounty campaigns..it's an hard work that requires at least 3-4 hours /day but it's still profitable
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
August 28, 2018, 05:12:04 PM
also you can mining coins or participate in bounty program. in the bounty you can get a small amount of coins
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
August 28, 2018, 10:38:38 AM
I am earning coins by trading. Even on declining market it is possible to have more coins without investing.
Doing some bounties as well.
Airdrops are not in my scope any more as they pay very few coins, sometimes with no value.
Activity: 182
August 28, 2018, 05:43:00 AM
Currently I am doing some bounty campaigns to earn some coins from the project that I am participated. I am not participating in airdrops anymore I think it is wasting my time. Nor of the airdrops that I have joined giving me reward so I decided to leave those methods. Doing bounty campaigns like signature campaign, twitter, facebook, it is a simple way to earn altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
August 28, 2018, 05:24:35 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
If you want to earn altcoin daily, then you need to do trading. But for this you need to invest your money. But if you want to earn altcoin daily for free you can join airdrops and bounty everyday. But you need to wait util end all airdrops and bounty to get payment.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
August 28, 2018, 05:21:36 AM
Opinion to respond to this topic I think will have a lot in common. But keep in mind that altcoin income on a daily basis is not easy. You can get it from airdrops, it's a fast program to get altcoins. But in terms of quality, it is not good. While for the bounty campaign it takes a long time and the process is also long. But the majority of altcoins who come from bounty campaigns have a much better quality and are ready to compete in the market.
Activity: 89
August 28, 2018, 05:02:35 AM
Most of the altcoins I earn are from bounty missions and airdrops because I am not able to complete translations and make videos!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 05:01:35 AM
I don't think there is another way to get coins every day unless you buy them on the exchange with your money.
Activity: 224
August 28, 2018, 05:00:20 AM
If you want to make income every day, then you have to trade altcoin. I think you can make a lot of money through the bounty activity, and of course you have to choose the appropriate ICO.
Activity: 347
August 28, 2018, 04:55:40 AM
I think you should join the Airdrop job because it is a simple job that you can earn a lot of free Altcoins without spending a lot of time. You only need to register account is earn Altcoins already.
Activity: 38
August 28, 2018, 04:52:32 AM
There are very many ways of earning daily altcoins but the most popular one is daily trading where the profits can be used t o purchase other altcoins.
Another ways is participating in airdrops, bounties where you receive free altcoins for completing certain social media tasks.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
August 28, 2018, 04:47:22 AM
I don't have any idea how to earn altcoin without spending money. And for note, Altcoins and Tokens are 2 different things.
Mostly what you got from airdrop and bounty are Tokens, not altcoins.
So I think the only way to earn altcoins every day is buying them at the market, and of course, it needs money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 04:42:29 AM
I do buy back of the tokens that I love when their price hits the deepest dump. And also, I participate in doing bounty campaigns and airdrops to accumulate more tokens and exchange it when the price meets my hopes.
Activity: 86
August 28, 2018, 02:11:37 AM
On the off chance that you are occupied with procuring a digital currency, yet don't have seed capital, at that point you will be drawn nearer by the abundance crusades that are made amid the ICO of different tasks. A crane is a webpage that pays every single enrolled client for visiting and performing straightforward activities: publicizing, interest in the challenge, performing activities in internet amusements or entering characters from the photo - like MoonTalk
Activity: 252
August 27, 2018, 06:44:51 AM
If you want to earn altcoins everyday you can do Trading, it is the only way to earn altcoins everyday. In airdrop you will not earn every, you will earn after the ICO it will take you 2 to 3 months before you earn. Bounty you will not also earn everyday because you have to work for 2 to 3 months before you earn. Others you can look for some faucet so you can earn but not that big amount. You also play some game to earn altcoins.

plus there are so many scammer ico that reward nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: