Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 58. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:39:16 AM
yeh i am following thees three methods.thees days lot of aidrops are scam and cant get a good value like past days.bountys are good but it takes time to earn .if you need to earn every day i think it is good to trade,from trading you can earn 20-30% profit.but you need enter for trade right time Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
August 11, 2018, 04:31:11 AM
The easiest way would be by applying for airdrops

Just make sure you have a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Medium, LinkedIn and Telegram account and your Ethereum wallet handy and you're ready to begin!
Activity: 113
August 11, 2018, 04:29:57 AM
I think you can get altcoin every day by following bounty or airdrops because I know in airdrops you can get free coins and to get altcoin every day you can follow a lot of airdrops and follow bounty to get the prizes of this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 04:26:35 AM
There are so many system to earn token or money. In this 4 options I do 3 and 4 which means bounty and others but trading is also good options to do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 04:17:26 AM
I just rely on from the bounty. It is the initial work to collect the crypto. When it can produce will certainly be easy for to proceed to the stage of trade and resist even the investment. therefore at least if you want an easy way then the bounty can be done.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 04:03:09 AM
to be able to get altcoins every day maybe you can do it by buying mining tools and mining so you can get as many altcoins as you want with mining without having to fear loss and without having to wait a very long time.
Activity: 52
August 11, 2018, 03:57:34 AM
The bounty mission is OK, but it is not recommended to take too much time. I think trading is the best way. Unless you are poor.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
August 11, 2018, 03:57:03 AM
You can also check out for crypto contests. There's currently one going on where you can win 40,000 ADB tokens (worth $200).

Check for more info here: https://coincodex.com/article/2154/200000-adb-token-giveaway/
Activity: 27
August 11, 2018, 03:55:25 AM
If so. You can get altcoin with Trading, Minning, Airdrop, and bounty campaigns. Because all the methods are equally beneficial for you and many people. There are many ways to do that. You only need to research about it, and find ways that are suitable for yourself and also you will be able to start producing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
August 11, 2018, 03:50:40 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Yes I do trade but right the distribution of the bounty I participated because I have no money to use to buy some alts. I hate airdrop but I am sometimes attracted to selected airdrop that is why I am also deciding to participate. Bounty is the my main source to earn alts as well as ERC20 tokens. I do participate in signature as well as social media campaigns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
August 11, 2018, 03:45:15 AM
Trading on them is dangerous, other ways doesnt help to straighly earn. Trade BTC and buy alts.
Activity: 85
August 11, 2018, 02:16:36 AM
This can not occur, in light of the fact that to get altcoin consistently, we require enough vitality and capital, in light of the fact that Getting altcoin consistently is difficult to the point that it isn't conceivable until the point that we are sufficient with exchange or in giving distinctive administrations to trade to altcoin, Airdrops are not generally gainful, so the majority of them are simply tricks
Activity: 51
August 11, 2018, 02:15:33 AM
All of the methods you listed are very good for earning altcoins. I use almost everyone. Some more often, some less. I think bounty is the best way to ratio the number of coins received to the amount of time spent.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
August 11, 2018, 02:12:20 AM
there are many ways to get an altcoin, but if for "every day" maybe just by day trading, it's like ordinary trading, it's just that the difference between buying and selling coins purchased in one day, but in day trading requires a large amount of capital so that the benefits received are also large, because if you only spend a small capital, the profits received are also small. but for now, it is quite risky to do day trading because the more days, the coin prices on the market are getting lower.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 02:01:59 AM
for example, I like bounty because I do not need to invest and there are no risks . you decide what you like the most and do
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 01:46:45 AM
If altcoin to produce every day, then you can make from trading results. Because this is the most likely way. If the other way, will still take time to wait until distribution.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:46:25 AM
Keeping in mind the end goal to acquire altcoin consistently you should refresh the news frequently, particularly the diagram investigates about the altcoin to business them effortlessly. Or then again you can take an interest in abundance crusades, you simply acquire cash and get new business open doors through intriguing issues are refreshed frequently and ceaselessly. Additionally you need to pick the chance to do all that.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 01:42:54 AM
Airdrop and bounty are the best option to earn altcoins. But airdrop is a long lasting process and it's outcome is low. On the other bounty is more profitable one. So I think to collect more altcoins,you should go for bounty.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 11, 2018, 01:36:10 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

All of the given choices are best ways to earn altcoins everyday. I am joining airdrops and bounty campaigns to earn even without releasing anything. Through effort, we would be able to gain a good profit. I would love to trade after recieving a reward or hodl it if I've got to know that the coin has a good potential.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 01:31:43 AM
It ought to be underscored that the majority of the medium dont give coin day by day. Exchanging seems as though it and the unsafe part of coin business. if not watchful done, much the same as betting one can lose a huge part of his portfolio in multi day. No huge workers gets cash in on every day bases one needs tolerance for good turn over
Pages:
Jump to: