Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 56. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 11:00:25 AM
with use of supports as possessing use with different option on tools and application as supporting decision to gains with strength on option to put with request of position, as the use with decision to put with limit of exchange as the investment scheme with tasks on moderation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 10:55:23 AM
Most likely, you are accessing the forum too quickly. You are only allowed to access at a rate of one pageload per second on average (somewhat higher bursts). It is also possible that the server is overloaded or temporarily down.

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
August 12, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Why mining is not available in your list ? Mining is the most stable way to earn altcoins. You can get altcoins everyday by mine it.
My method is simple, just think you need some capital to make a profitable business. You can buy mining tools with your capital money, and start mining.
Activity: 252
August 12, 2018, 10:23:44 AM
You can participate in trading where you buy and sell bitcoin on a daily basis for profit, for this you must be prone to market trends and follow the news
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 10:17:11 AM
In certain times you can earn, can not earn altcoin in the day
Activity: 73
August 12, 2018, 10:12:18 AM
Bounty is a good way to earn altcoins but the problem is that most of the bounty programs last for a couple of months making it not in an instant to earn the rewards. Airdrops on the other hand are not mostly paying as what is reported by the participants. To make it short, nothing will be easy as one,two,three so therefore, patience is always needed. Smiley
Activity: 20
August 12, 2018, 10:11:02 AM
Look into Crowdholding, they are a co-creation platform where you can earn tokens for free.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 10:09:04 AM
I make money every day by simply participating in airdrops and bounty activities. There's no money. You don't need to invest in this method. You just have to perform tasks and follow the rules for each bounty activity.
Activity: 136
August 12, 2018, 10:05:31 AM
If you want to have an alts everyday you should be investing because if you want a free one, you should be participating in bounty campaign but it will took so long to have a token rewards.
Activity: 50
August 12, 2018, 09:26:02 AM
Joining airdrops is not guaranteed for earning some altcoins in everyday. There are so many factors. Become a day trader could make some money in a little bit. But I'd like to participating in bounty campaigns to earn some altcoins.
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 05:20:12 AM
I am using bounty. Bounty is best program to earn free tokens and coins through simple social media task or forum task you can earn more in bounty by participating in article,translation bounty. Best way to get free tokens.
Activity: 22
August 12, 2018, 05:15:08 AM
Bounties are also something, with great potential, just realised lately how many different bounty opportunities are in space, and some of them can be done, while enjoying, and doing the things, you would do anyways.
Activity: 73
August 11, 2018, 09:01:49 PM
The easiest and fastest you have bought some altcoin with low prices and sell it when it grows.
Activity: 120
August 11, 2018, 07:28:30 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

90% freelance job (not bounty) and staking coins. Bounty becoming more and more less rewarding because I think its a broken business model that is not sustainable.
Activity: 85
August 11, 2018, 07:26:56 PM
I think one of the best ways to get altcoins is by making bounties or airdrops, also if you have some capital you can trade but I wouldn't recommend it because it's quite risky, and you really need to know what you are doing to generate profits, they say that only 20% of traders make money so you can imagine how complicated the economy becomes in this market.
Activity: 154
August 11, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

to produce altcoins every day you can trade if you have money for investment but if you don't have capital then you can join the bounty or airdrop campaign, this bounty and airdrop are free. it will be more profitable for you.
Activity: 66
August 11, 2018, 03:04:54 PM
I personally do altcoins trading so as to multiply my Crypto portfolio, I mean so as to increase my bitcointalk u unit. I also participate in bounties and earn altcoins from their too.
Activity: 54
August 11, 2018, 03:01:08 PM
It is very difficult to win subcodes every day, so it is necessary to examine statistically on a daily basis and interpret the data correctly. Of course, choosing the right coins is the most important factor.
Activity: 182
August 11, 2018, 02:52:16 PM
The best way to earn altcoin is trading. Take advantage of every dip and make a profit by using money management.
Activity: 267
August 11, 2018, 02:50:45 PM
Bounty is a good choice, although you need to spend a lot of time and energy, but once you choose a good bounty, you will get a good return, and investment is risky, in this year's market I don't want to take more risks.
Pages:
Jump to: