Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 60. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 10:03:36 PM
one of the ways that are most likely to be able to get altcoin every day is by trading. Or you could also try to join the mining. due to other means such as bounty, and also join the airdrops, do not share altcoin per day.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 10:02:13 PM
If you want quality altcoin then it is best to trading. If you want to have more altcoin for free, join the airdrop every day.
Activity: 172
August 10, 2018, 10:00:06 PM
join airdrop and the bounty will not get coins every day because bounty or airdrop will pay us after the project / ico is finished so to get coins every day is to buy in the market
Activity: 95
August 10, 2018, 09:59:56 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

You've mentioned all the possible ways for getting altcoins and those work different with different people,
according to their comfort zone,
Bounties and airdrops are the easiest way to earn many coins and tokens.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 09:50:09 PM
One of the altcoins that we can get every day is Ripple. We can get free ripple.
To get Ripple for free, there is only one way, namely by using the website of the Free Faucet provider, then collecting the small pieces.
Requirements before the Faucet collection activities are carried out, we must have a Ripple Wallet as a container for our Ripple Faucet collection later.
Some of the Ripple wallet provider websites that we can use are:
https://toastwallet.com/
https://www.cryptonator.com/about/xrp
https://freewallet.org/
after you have one of the wallets from some of the providers above, then you can immediately search for the free Faucet Ripple provider website on the internet, some of the recommendations that we provide are:
1. CoinFaucet.io
The first site is Coinfaucet.io, the thing you need to do here is register yourself, then confirm the registration email provided. Then you can start collecting free Ripple Faucet.
Some of the programs provided to get Faucet are:
Faucet claims within an hour
Play games to get prizes worth a maximum of $ 300
Free Weekly Lottery, you can take part in the lottery held every week with a decent prize
Instant Withdrawals, when the minimum withdrawal has been reached, you can withdraw funds that have been collected directly, without waiting a few days.
Referrals, for each member who registers through your referral account, you will receive a bonus of 50% of their total income without reducing it at all.
2. Earncrypto.com
The second site is earncrypto.com, you also need to register to be able to join some free programs from this website. After registering, you can follow several programs to produce Faucet, namely:
Complete the survey every day
Download and play some games with XRP rewards
See videos paid for XRP
Invite friends to join and get account referral bonuses.
That's how to get free ripple.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:00:34 PM

Well, if right every day, then of course the best way for this is Airdrop, but also Bounty, and generally better all together then you will definitely not lose.
Activity: 728
August 10, 2018, 04:59:00 PM
If you have enough skills you can trade, if no better study, because it is big risk that you will loose everything instead of profit Airdrops and bounty is ok, but now they are mostly scams of unsuccessful. May be you can mix it? First earn free coins by doing drops or bounty, then you can start to study by traiding this coins.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:43:29 PM
the easiest way to get altcoins every day is by trading, therefore more needing skills and money to work with and we can also join airdrops or gifts to get altcoins, hopefully we become successful people Wink Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
August 10, 2018, 03:39:19 PM
Airdrops are not a very reliable way to get coins. From bounty campaigns you will not get altcoins every day. Therefore, there remains trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 10, 2018, 03:00:49 PM
Having every day earning in altcoins may not be possible, since it's not just that. I think that this is due to the fact that today the market can be overflowed with opportunities to develop its own project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 02:55:34 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Stable revenue can only be provided by trade. Participation in bounty campaigns and air lines is income extended for a long time. The difference in the need for investment, for trade you will need some start-up capital. For bounty and airdrop, you only need your time.
Activity: 147
August 10, 2018, 02:47:57 PM
 is just buy an amount you feel comfortable with investing in certain coin and just hold it 
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Definitely Airdrop programs could give you different kinds of coins.
In fact, airdrops can e-mail you everyday and they offer different tokens in exchange for a simple task. However, Airdrops can only give you a small quantity or amount. There are also other options, if you have the capital then you can just buy tokens straight from the market.
Activity: 120
August 10, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

I have do trading and a little bit use the bounty to earning at altcoin. But trade is more I do. Because Trade is more simple and I can do everytime.
Activity: 616
August 10, 2018, 02:33:34 PM
There is no guaranteed means to earn altcoins everyday, if you participate in airdrops or bounties they take time from weeks to months before you receive your payment. Trading altcoins is also not a guaranteed means because you even run the risk of losing your investment. So please think long term in whatever path you choose.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
August 10, 2018, 02:28:29 PM
You can make on the mostly basis pr weekly by any service or mining. But everyday hard except faucet but that also just claiming. Can do trading that's the good way to earn alt everyday I think.
Activity: 139
August 10, 2018, 02:18:36 PM
My First priority is trading i give my most of the time to trading , then i spend some time to do Bounty campaigns its a good way to get get some extra earnings. and sometimes i do airdrops.
Activity: 224
August 10, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
How to get crypto currency coins every day by trading. When we trade then we can play our crypto currency coins to get big profits and more crypto currencies. Indeed trading requires initial capital so we need to prepare capital that we will risk profits or losses. If you are like me who does not have the capital then to get crypto currency coins by following many bounty campaigns. I attended a signature campaign and many social media campaigns. If I still have free time then I usually make a blog campaign. My perseverance and patience in running this business made me reach hundreds of thousands of coins in the crypto curency (altcoin).
Activity: 322
August 10, 2018, 02:00:06 PM
if you want to get altcoins every day you can trade even if you have a lot of capital to buy coins in the market. if you join the bounty campaign it takes a long time and must be full of patience to get coins.

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
August 10, 2018, 01:49:07 PM
In my opinion, the best way to earn the altcoin every day is only the trading, the day-trading. Bounty and airdrops are good to participate, but you need around 2 months at least to receive the token. Therefore, the day-trading may be the best choice for you. This is the way to earn daily altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: