Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 77. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 01:12:19 PM
I usually earn my altcoins through bounty campaigns though airdrop is also interesting. Most of my experience is on bounty campaigns so most of my coins are earned thru bounties and i find this more fitting with my schedule Since it is convenient.
Activity: 3
June 26, 2018, 07:56:38 AM
The best and easiest way to earn altcoin is to trade, you are free to choose the best altcoin you like, another way is to join Bounty Campaign, you can follow Facebook campaign, signature campaign, Twiiter, youtube and other campaigns, you have to be patient in working and awaiting the process of distributing altcoin and the altcoin selling market. Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
June 26, 2018, 12:56:13 AM
I am using bounty. Bounty is best program to earn free tokens and coins through simple social media task or forum task you can earn more in bounty by participating in article,translation bounty. Best way to get free tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 03:10:52 AM
My method is based on long-term investment.I got it cheap-sell more expensive.I have no skills of intraday trading. therefore only HOLD
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 06:40:33 AM
Trading is the first way to earn every day, in my opinion. But it’s very difficult to make it right because you should control all indexes to make the right moves with money exactly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 24, 2018, 08:17:24 AM
Trading is the only way you can earn every day. Bounty and airdrop companies are designed for a longer period, but they can also be quite profitable.
Activity: 99
June 24, 2018, 05:17:37 AM
I am using bounty. Bounty is best program to earn free tokens and coins through simple social media task or forum task you can earn more in bounty by participating in article,translation bounty. Best way to get free tokens
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 12:15:53 AM
I think most people will earn a certain amount of altcoin through trade, while the majority of people seen in this forum are through the bounty thread, while the majority of people seen in telegram will get airdrop
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
June 24, 2018, 12:14:15 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
airdrop is the best way to get free altcoins, just by joining and filling out the form they request, but the airdrop consists mostly of worthless coin. bounty is also very good for earning coins, but it takes time to get it, because we need to follow the rules that are given campaign manager, and with bounty we can get big advantage if compared with airdrop.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 12:12:41 AM
Trading is the way to earn altcoin everyday. But trading is not for everyone because it may be faster to earn money but it can also be the way to lose money instantly. A good trader should be properly educated and knowledgeable about trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 12:01:03 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Yes. There has many different ways to earn altcoins nowadays. But for me I will definitely choose bounty to earn in altcoin because that is the effective and easy way for me to earn weekly. And I am not into airdrops because some tokens or coins from there has no value. But some people are earning in Trading and altcoins well as long as they know what they are doing and they can earn altcoins that is great. It depends on you which do you prefer In onr of those listed above you will use earn altcoins.
Activity: 92
June 23, 2018, 11:49:11 PM
No matter what it's joining bounty campaign, trading, airdrops or any way else the main thing is to continue to do this long enough and when you get the experience, you can earn altcoin every day.
Activity: 280
June 23, 2018, 11:06:00 AM
I think that you listed all the available ways of earning altcoins. Although you can add the provision of services for crypto and sale of goods. Everyone chooses what he likes and what he thinks will be more profitable.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
June 23, 2018, 11:05:51 AM
you can get from bounty, airdrop and trading, by participating bounty and airdrop you will get coin for free by completing the existing tasks, for trading you need capital to buy some coins to hold and sold when you get profit as you want.
Activity: 266
June 23, 2018, 11:03:22 AM
the easiest way to earn altcoin every day is trade but in many cases people not good at it or do not have capital and than they go for Bounty and Airdrop
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 23, 2018, 11:03:04 AM
If you have money, the fastest thing to get crypto is by trading. bounty and airdrop must wait for the completion of ico period. work on pay if ico is successful or at least achieve softcap.
Activity: 434
June 23, 2018, 11:00:02 AM
I think it's impossible to earn a coin every single day. This is impossible to achieve. One way is to transfer money between exchanges, but it is very risky and it is very likely to return to zero.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Trading?if want daily trading take profit 2-5% daily is still can make happen
Airdrop?for now is too many scam better bounty
Bounty?is good for now but must patience because bounty pay after ICO end
Others?maybe mining but for now maybe mining is waste time if your spec standart
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
June 23, 2018, 10:47:56 AM
I'm surprised nobody's really mentioned it yet: Mining.  Yes, trading, airdrops and bounties can be a good way to earn altcoins every day, but mining is guaranteed so long as you have the hardware already set up for it.

of course but, differently, from other 2 options, it requires a substantial investment. Clearly, doing bounty and airdrops doens't require much efforts and knowledge. Oppositely, mining requires buying the right hardware, invest quite a lot, etc
Activity: 120
June 23, 2018, 10:46:32 AM
the easiest way to get altcoin every day is by trading if you have the capital but if you don't have the capital for investment then how to get altcoin is join airdrop or bounty
Yes you were right about trading but if daily basis I think bounty dont fit for it because bounty tokens will be given not daily but after the campaign end.. We can earn tokens by airdrop but other tokens their doesnt have a value.
Pages:
Jump to: