Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 81. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 11:52:34 AM
In my opinion, the best way to earn the altcoin every day is only the trading, the day-trading. Bounty and airdrops are good to participate, but you need around 2 months at least to receive the token. Therefore, the day-trading may be the best choice for you
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 06:14:55 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I personally participate in bounty campaigns and am pleased with the results. I really have to wait a few months for my tokens, but that does not bother me. I also trade in small quantities. I think that this is enough as extra funds so far.  Smiley
Activity: 72
June 17, 2018, 06:14:27 AM
I earn altcoins by participating in bounty programs and airdrop, because it is the most common type of earnings. And also I try to trade on exchanges, there you can also earn altcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 17, 2018, 06:12:41 AM
Regularly, I am earning the altcoins by joining the signature campaign. I think that it is the most profitable program to earn the altcoin with no investment. Additional, I cannot only do this bounty. I'm in trading scale with the short investment strategy. Earning the coins from signature campaign and then make it as one of the capitals for trading is a good way. Now, I'm trying to do the long-term investment for some promising coins in the future.
Activity: 34
June 17, 2018, 06:04:02 AM
well for me i earn altcoins by participating bounty campaigns, its because its easy for me and its popular too i think most of the people here are doing it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 02:41:55 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I think there are many ways to benefit from this field. You can trade, mining, bounty or follow all the offered Airdrop. But of course it all depends on your ability and the capital you are willing to spend.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 17, 2018, 12:59:27 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

You can get altcoins either by involving in Altcoin mining or trading.You can not get altcoins on daily basis by joing airdrops or bounty it will take time to receive your reward in airdrops or bounty.If you are mining some altcoin then you can earn free altcoins on daily basis.Similarly you can earn free altcoins on day trading.These are the simplest ways to earn free altcoins on daily basis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
June 17, 2018, 12:54:38 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Many ways to benefit from cryptocurrency. If you are creative enough, maybe you can create a site or blog with useful information about the ins and outs of cryptocurrency. You can attract companies to advertise on your blog, or you can give your wallet to those who want to donate. I think if your work is useful enough, you will get Altcoin every day.
a very useful way for everyone who needs information about the world of cryptocurrency, but to get a donation I think it will be something we do not often receive from someone who is generous
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 12:48:17 AM
If you have enough budget, just trade on altcoins to get much coins. Because if you want to get it by joining airdrop, maybe you will get nothing or maybe $5 worth of that coin, and i do not recommend to join airdrop, prefer to join on bounty campaign which more promising. But you can't getting coins by joining bounty or airdrop because they have special time to distribute their coins, if you want to get coins everyday, so you must do trading and buy for them if you have much capital remains.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 12:43:48 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Many ways to benefit from cryptocurrency. If you are creative enough, maybe you can create a site or blog with useful information about the ins and outs of cryptocurrency. You can attract companies to advertise on your blog, or you can give your wallet to those who want to donate. I think if your work is useful enough, you will get Altcoin every day.
Activity: 98
June 16, 2018, 10:42:26 AM
I participated in several ICOs and I also participated in airdrop. But I prefer to choose some of the best bounty and then participate in it. I would prefer if the bounty I follow will pay my work immediately.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
June 16, 2018, 06:14:22 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
To get alt coins on a daily basis, then day trading is the avenue. Bounty programs take a while before the project ends and tokens distributed and the same applies to airdrops. Mining is also another avenue for earning tokens on a daily basis if you have all the sophisticated machinery like the ASICS to mine.
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 06:09:18 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Why is mining not included in the list? Because I think mining is one of the most likely ways to get Altcoin every day, even while you are sleeping. But of course mining requires a fairly expensive device, where you can also use the same capital to trading.
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 03:15:32 AM
Trading is the way to earn altcoin everyday. But trading is not for everyone because it may be faster to earn money but it can also be the way to lose money instantly. A good trader should be properly educated and knowledgeable about trading.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
i think to earned altcoin everyday what you need to invest in trading, you should have the capital for trading, but if you do not have money to capital for investment in trading, it's best to join bounty campaigns but do not expect to get altcoin everyday in the bounty, it's been a while and a few months before you get, some even years they've gotten earned from bounties
Activity: 168
June 15, 2018, 03:02:58 AM
Trading and bounty hunting are the two major means by which I earn altcoins. Airdrop is out if it because of its scam prone nature. Most airdrops turn out to be shit coins with no values.
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 02:50:00 AM
I would say trading is the only way to earn altcoin daily, but for trading you need a capital. If you do not have capital to invest then it's better to join a bounty or airdrop campaign to earn altcoins.
Activity: 15
June 14, 2018, 08:45:24 PM
I think it's very hard to win altcoin every day in fact the crypto currencies are on the market. it is necessary to follow the stock market very carefully and examine the data to be able to accomplish this.
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 08:50:25 AM
Well earning altcoins depends, trading I think is a way to earn altcoins everyday because you will trade on different coins, airdrops and bounty takes time for the coins to come and you can't be getting them everyday. So I think trading is the best way.
Activity: 33
June 14, 2018, 08:48:15 AM
Airdrops are useless, some bounties are really profitable if the project is promising of the bounty that you will take place. To make trading you need capital, but everyday making profit is hard also
Pages:
Jump to: