Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 79. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 02:40:38 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Bounty/airdrops is most likely, as for me. It not too risky and give a chances to earn altcoins.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 02:40:17 AM
if I know the answer, I won't spread it.
Activity: 61
June 23, 2018, 02:34:27 AM
You can earn altcoin by trading , airdrop, bounty there are many options for you, it depends upon you what to do and from where you have to earn the coins , major project altcoin make more profit to the investors and they give more coins in the airdrops too.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
June 23, 2018, 12:03:51 AM
I just enter in the fields of trade and bounty. for me both fields it is enough to give me great results even more. If too much work on something I think will be made out of focus. Although crypto does have many areas to be worked on but for the bounty and the trade I thought it was the most profitable.
Activity: 86
June 22, 2018, 11:45:30 PM
For us how to get altcoin every day, for us by trading in the market. So we will easily get many good profits in the future.

Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 11:42:07 PM
You can participate in Airdrop daily, you can trade on the exchange altcoins every day, you can still write useful articles and get altcoins for it. A lot of options actually.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 11:53:21 AM
To earn altcoins everyday you can join airdrops as many as you can then social media campaigns  if you have the time and the skills to participate more  campaigns then join because in this way you can earn altcoin almost everyday.
Activity: 110
June 22, 2018, 05:14:27 AM
Join bounty is a great way to get altcoin without investment but bounty can't pay you everyday. Usually they Will pay you weekly or after the bounty ended. You can join in many social bounty to get more altcoin and you can learn about trading, day trading Will give you result everyday, but trading is not easy to do. You should know the basic knowledge about trading before to start.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 07:33:21 PM
For me trading, the signature campaign and telegram campaign to earn altcoins, you should do bounties to earn altcoins just don't join in airdrop it's just wasting your time mostly they are scam.
i'm yet to learn to trade properly. Don't want to delve into that without proper understanding so for me its airdrops and bounties. Most airdrops are scams but a few are solid. Like the one the new Project Privcy is doing currently. Maybe you should check it out.
Activity: 126
June 21, 2018, 07:30:16 PM
The only way that you can actually earn altcoins every couple of days is if you are a really good crypto trader. There is no other way. Well there is mining where you get coins everyday
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 21, 2018, 02:42:50 PM
There are several ways to earn altcoins, and even Bitcoin:
1. You can take part in bounty programms and airdrops, some of them are really huge!
2. There are websites where you can earn some tokens by doing social tasks. I never used them but they can be easiely found in Internet.
3. You can make masternodes on tokens using POS as a consensys and get passive income.
Good luck! Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
June 21, 2018, 02:30:11 PM
If you have good capital, then it is certainly better to trade. If you have little savings, then you should participate in Bounty campaigns to earn altcoins
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 11:02:49 AM
I am using bounty. Bounty is best program to earn free tokens and coins through simple social media task or forum task you can earn more in bounty by participating in article,translation bounty. Best way to get free tokens.
copper member
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 05:16:10 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Trading, Airdrops, Bounty are all possible to ways for you to earn not everyday but ocasionally aside from trading if you you know how to day trade.. Airdrops could give you decent amount of earnings, the thing is you have to wait wait for tokens to be in exchanes before having your rewards same thing goes for Bounties but it give more profitable income than airdrops. You can join from different bounty campaigns  such FB/twitter where you can recieve fair stakes,traanslation,blogging sigature are those campaigns that could give you highest rewards but it requires skills, and high rank for signature.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 05:02:13 AM
You can get daily altcoin when you work everyday!
It sounds unrealistic, but there are many ways for you to choose:
 + Use altcoms to support masternode
 + Take part in daily bounty projects
 + Exchange, buy and sell to receive altcoin
Activity: 56
June 21, 2018, 04:28:55 AM
the safest way is bounty, there is no risk of losing capital, only spent time, but if there is good capital, it is better to invest
Activity: 224
June 20, 2018, 04:40:11 PM
ust work hard everyday no matter what it's trading, joining bounty campaign, airdrops or any way else. You just need to work hard of course don't forget to use your brain as well. LOL. I believe that you can earn huge amount of altcoin everyday Wink
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 04:37:15 PM
there are no ways for you to earn altcoin every day besides doing faucet and you can find many altcoins with the faucet. doing trading, bounty, airdrops only allow you to earn altcoin in some periods and in trading, you cannot earn altcoin without buying the coins. in bounty and airdrops, you need to do some task so you can get the tokens and you cannot get in every days.
Activity: 149
June 20, 2018, 10:07:16 AM
You can engage in trade, mining or participate in bounty campaigns. Now most of all you can earn on bounty campaigns, if you find a good project.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 10:03:23 AM
Trading is certainly a good income, but not on such a red now as it is now. Bounty is a good kind of earnings and without any risks and investments
Pages:
Jump to: