Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 83. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 05:37:50 AM
I am using bounty. Bounty is best program to earn free tokens and coins through simple social media task or forum task you can earn more in bounty by participating in article,translation bounty. Best way to get free tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
June 13, 2018, 09:14:30 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

The only way to get altcoins everyday is trading. But you need enough financial resources to do that. Airdrop and bounties takes a lot of time, time frame can extend up to a year depends on the project. Technically speaking earning altcoins everyday is not ideal, buying coins everyday using your own money is not profitable. The best thing to do is buy coins when the market is dip and sell them when the market recovered. Do the cycle and you will gain profits.
Activity: 224
June 13, 2018, 09:07:35 PM
If you want to earn daily coins, you can trade daily and airdrops. But for now, I do not think that's an effective way to do it. Due to the ongoing market situation decline. Especially with the highly volatile market situation, it is becoming increasingly difficult to predict when coins will increase. I think the programs that support to get good results now is to invest and by the following bounty. It will take longer and can not be taken daily results, but with the program, you will get better results.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 08:58:59 PM
Trading and mining coins are two way you can earn coins everyday. 5-10% of your total money buy altcoins to maintain your sensitivity of the market. The rest of money can go buy ETH or BTC then hold.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 08:54:48 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

The simplest way to earn altcoins daily would be to get into MINING.

Of course, it is different from everything else you mentioned because it requires a hardware purchase and configuration but it should be easy as long as you have enough common sense to do your own research and google up some tutorials on how to do it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
June 13, 2018, 08:53:09 PM
Bounties are the easiest way to earn altcoins.

One could also trade, but based on the market lately, we might say that' the best way to lose
altcoins everyday.
Activity: 18
June 13, 2018, 08:37:36 PM
If you want to earn an income per day then you must trading altcoin. Due to airdrop,,, bounty and mining are not paid regularly every day.
I myself am looking for revenue from airdrop and bounty. I hope airdrop can make money faster than bounty.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 09:35:18 AM
there are many ways to earn altcoins you can earn daily like in Coinpot faucet you can earn btc, bch, doge, ltc, & dash but it only give you a small amount. You can also participate in Bounty and Airdrop this would much take alot of time and effort to participate but the reward is a good amount of new altcoins
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 09:33:01 AM
Trading and bounty hunting are the two major means by which I earn altcoins. Airdrop is out if it because of its scam prone nature. Most airdrops turn out to be shit coins with no values
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
June 13, 2018, 04:40:15 AM
There are many way to earn altcoin every day from trading, airdrop project, bounty campaign and ico investment, but both of choose to earn altcoin every day I like to get and earn altcoin by trading system. By trading we can earn altcoin more than airdrop or bounty campaign task, trading is simple and we do not have to do task of bounty campaign in daily to earn altcoin. By joining trading we can earn more and fast.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 04:18:33 AM
You can take part in bounty projects or airdrops participate in the subscription trade on the exchange by coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
June 13, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

In my oinion the best way to get a ot of different altcoins without investment is bounty programs.
Airdrops also can bring good money, but you should have luck and spend a lot of time for this.
Activity: 139
June 13, 2018, 03:03:13 AM
the easiest way to get altcoin every day is by trading if you have the capital but if you don't have the capital for investment then how to get altcoin is join airdrop or bounty
As what you said if you want to earn some altcoins simply as do this, first if you had enough coins joined in trading then if you dont have join the airdrop in bounty campaign you can earn there slowly but there is...
Activity: 43
June 13, 2018, 02:52:02 AM
thank's. if according to my method, more likely in bounty and airdrop. many things I can get, and also knowledge insight. Smiley
With this approach, I would recommend you to start trading. Nothing terrible will happen if you let a small part of your income to trade, over time gaining experience and then you can increase your income per month from 10 to 20%
Activity: 252
June 13, 2018, 02:50:51 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I used a lot of ways to get altcoin, but I still like to get it most through the reward task.

Because trading doesn't guarantee a daily profit. Airdrops are worthless now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 02:48:52 AM
By joining in legit airdrops and by participating in bounty campaigns like signature campaign and so on. Just do the things that needed and follow the rules in every campaigns.
Activity: 216
June 13, 2018, 02:47:25 AM
For you to earn altcoins you just have to participate in every bounty campaigns and choose where you want to join and that you think that you can do so you'll be able to get token rewards right after the project.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 12, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
its really hard to earn altcoins everyday, unless you will buy it your own.
even airdrops, or bounty campaign, you cant have one everyday.
if you do trading, you will only gain profit but too risky, if you will push your earning altcoins everyday.
Activity: 336
June 12, 2018, 12:17:35 PM
The safest means to earn altcoins is bounty, where you can lose only time, but not money, unlike trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
June 12, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
There are others methods too for investing into crypto currencies last ke mining or directly invest into crypto currencies by just buying them from any exchange etc but I prefer bounty campaigns more. Survey campaign are the kind of investment where your money is safe and there is zero percent chances for your money loses. But the thing needed is that you have to work hard and if you are a newbie then you have to work very hard and have to improve your position so that they will pay you good.
Pages:
Jump to: