Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 98. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 15, 2018, 10:57:50 PM
It's impossible to earn altcoins everyday. There are no paying bounty campaigns that pays each day. The fastest would be per week. Day trading, on the other hand, is risky and will not guarantee you money. You need to be well-experienced before you master day trading. Airdrops are not profitable always. Majority of those are just scams. Thus, there is really no quick way of earning. Even in physical jobs. Your earning per day will be given to you either after every 15 days or after a month.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 15, 2018, 10:57:37 PM
Earning altcoins everyday is simply an impossible task until you're good enough with trading or in providing different services in exchange for altcoins. Mining could get you a regular earning of altcoins, and for the same user should have good backup for initial investment which is not possible with every user.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 10:55:21 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Ahm. If you have profit you can go to trading to earn some altcoin. But if you want to earn huge amount of altcoin go to bounty but it took a month to earn. I suggest airdrop you can get everyday altcoin but dont expect great value on them. Because they are all free they just want you to advertise thier ttoken. But its so profitable... airdrop
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 10:47:47 PM
It seems like all the ways you mentioned can produce. Either through trading, bounty, or passing through airdrops. If I, myself, often can be of trading and also airdrops. If through the bounty of new produce, until now a little altcoin. Because of the bounty that I follow is also still limited.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 10:40:13 PM
All the options you provided is important and has uses. But it relies on the users ability. If the user is a bounty hunter, he can earn tokens as many as he can when joining in every bounty campaigns. Also airdrop is good but is not advisable due to the fact that almost all airdrops is just a scam and a waste of time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 06:57:18 PM
You can play trading, certainly, you must use capital. And you should always do the radar of the market. When to get an Altcoin, you also can search for bounty. Even with join airdrop can you get free coins.
trading can be used as an option to get altcoin because now trading still will continue to be an option. but you should be able to see the situation at the time of trading where trading has a big risk of loss for you who are beginners to trading.
Activity: 166
May 15, 2018, 06:50:07 PM
You can play trading, certainly, you must use capital. And you should always do the radar of the market. When to get an Altcoin, you also can search for bounty. Even with join airdrop can you get free coins.
Activity: 182
May 15, 2018, 06:44:43 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Try matchico.com You can earn CAT tokens by BitClave simply by reviewing ad offers. Roll Eyes
Activity: 367
May 15, 2018, 06:20:42 PM
I think that you can earn money on the crypto currency every day only by trading on the exchange, but in my opinion it is very risky! Do not chase profit every day, better plan and follow it, it will bring you a stable income!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 15, 2018, 06:14:57 PM
Earning altcoins everyday is impossible, even you can earn with initial investment which is trading as you mentioned it.
Also, you can use bounties and airdrops which will take at least some days to get coins
Otherwise, getting free coins just like that is impossible.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 05:53:16 PM
Participating in air drops and bounty will get you that.
Activity: 37
May 15, 2018, 05:35:26 PM
Any way of earning in itself is not bad, but it is convenient for me to work on Bunti, I used to get used to it and already had not a bad profit, but other variants simply did not try, and do not have a desire.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 15, 2018, 05:20:38 PM
I earned everyday by simply participating in airdrops and bounty campaigns this is the easy way to make profit without any amount of money you don't need investment in this type of method just do tasks and follow rules by every bounty campaings.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
May 15, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

My method to earn free coins is Airdrops and bounties. Airdrops are quickest way but you get less than from bounty. Bounty takes more time to do but on another hand you earn a lot more. Trading need skills and other ways are slow, for example faucets.
OP should have worded the title of his thread better, because you can earn altcoins with a lot of things. So the key question is how much can you realistically earn with certain methods and that is why the title should name a minimum amount. Airdrops are in most cases not really worthful and same is valid for faucets. Trading does not only need skills, but also a substantial available amount of money to make it profitable.
Activity: 140
May 15, 2018, 05:09:29 PM
I think the only option to do that is by day trading. Bounties or airdrops won't give you alts on a daily
Activity: 12
May 15, 2018, 04:41:22 PM
any links to airdrops etc?
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I think you can get altcoin every day by following bounty or airdrops because I know in airdrops you can get free coins and to get altcoin every day you can follow a lot of airdrops and follow bounty to get the prize
I agree with you. In airdrops we can get free coins. I know one airdrop it's Scidex give free coins, if you participate in meme compition, but now is over. It's start another community program, create content and get rewarded. keep claim and get creative. What do you think?
Activity: 574
May 15, 2018, 04:24:31 PM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

I think trading would provide you the best chance of earning altcoins every day. It is quite a hard goal though specially if you are want to gain a lot of profit since most altcoins do not hold any value at all. Other things that you have mention will certainly earn you altcoins but they usually run for atleast a month or two before you can actually recieved them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 15, 2018, 04:08:03 PM
The best option is trading. Because you can rely on airdrops, but not the fact that you will receive a reward for the work done. And if it does, it will probably never come to the stock exchange. In addition, on airdrops for a decent reward you need to have many referrals
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 08:24:08 PM
I became a bounty participant, now I just have one type of tokens only, because there are some tokens that have not been shared. Next few weeks will enter another token
Pages:
Jump to: