Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 99. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 07:56:08 PM
Everyday...i dont realy understund what you mean exactly but as i know ther is no way to do this,but tger is many aurdrops now and you can earn tokens maybe weekly

I think it refers to airdrops and bounty campaigns. By this some bounties count the payment daily or shall we say a daily rate based. But that payment can be transferred to you after the campaign. In Altcoin best way to gain tokens are airdrop and bounty. By this you can earn.
copper member
Activity: 862
Merit: 6
May 14, 2018, 07:54:27 PM
Everyday? Find a job, and spend your salary on buying alts. In the world of 50,000 tokens / coins, the world does not need that much. Why get alts every day? Not all of them are equally good.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
May 14, 2018, 07:46:44 PM
Everyday...i dont realy understund what you mean exactly but as i know ther is no way to do this,but tger is many aurdrops now and you can earn tokens maybe weekly
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
May 14, 2018, 07:17:41 PM
Altcoins are earned mostly in bounty campaigns. Many projects are creating and distributing their own tokens for advertising. Some are from airdrops and you can find them in the altcoin section here in the forum altcoin services in bounties. Just be careful and follow the rules since these bounty campaigns are commonly the problem here in the forum causing spam and shit posting.

another way is to mine. If you can afford to purchase and assemble your own altcoin miner then you won't have any problem unless electricity is very expensive in your country.
Activity: 83
May 13, 2018, 05:21:43 AM
I don't earn altcoin ever days but what I am doin to earn altcoin is by joining airdrop and bounties. You can earn easily in airdrop and is due in a little time while in bounty takes a long time but worth the time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 05:27:32 PM
Of course we use all of listed here, but most of us are directed mostly on one main... somebody likes bounty, some like airdrops, or trading
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 12, 2018, 05:16:29 PM
It should be emphasized that most of the medium dont give coin daily. Trading looks like it and the risky aspect of coin business. if not careful done, just like gambling one can lose a large portion of his portfolio in a day. No big earners gets money in on daily bases one needs patience for good turn over
Activity: 209
May 12, 2018, 04:51:02 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

My method to earn free coins is Airdrops and bounties. Airdrops are quickest way but you get less than from bounty. Bounty takes more time to do but on another hand you earn a lot more. Trading need skills and other ways are slow, for example faucets.
Activity: 518
Merit: 122
May 12, 2018, 04:49:42 PM
 If you have enough time then do everything.I now in addition still began to be engaged in a mining.
Activity: 177
May 12, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
Airdrops are very good earners  but most of them turn out to be scams. or the value of their rewards very minimal. if you get good ones though, you can benefit a lot from them, Trading however is the more proven way of earning, if you are to take part however, you have to have a good grasp of the market trends to make good decisions on which coin to buy, which one to sell and when. Bounties are also good, but they take a long period of time to pay and some might turn out to be scams too
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
May 12, 2018, 04:31:51 PM
If we talk about the daily receipt of altcoins, the best way is to collect the airdrops. Here you have to rely on quantity, not quality. However, the results can still be pleasantly surprised.
Activity: 252
May 12, 2018, 04:29:32 PM
Personally, I do bounty. Trading is not for me. Because I don't know how to do technical analysis of the market and I happen emotional. so for me, the best way is bounty.
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
Am using bounty program but before it get the token you have to work for 3 to 4 months even more than sometimes. This is the procedure. Bounty is another way to get free altcoins. As you newbies you have need to follow instruction carefully in other to achieved what you want. Bounty hunting is nice you can sometimes earn more than those that invest. I have personally benefitted. All you need is Facebook friends at least 300 (but gradually try to add more to enjoy more benefit (Up 5000 friends). Try to create Twitter and have follower at least 300 follower for beginners (add more up to 5000 followers). With all this and your report Bitcointalk forum, your rank will be increasing then when you get to Junior member you can start participating in signature campaign. Signature campaign is more  rewarding. When you follow all this steps carefully... You with make cool money.
Activity: 120
May 12, 2018, 04:20:34 PM
Most simple way is airdrop. The second plase is bounty. And the last but no the list is trading. If you will skilled in it you will earn much more than bounty+airdrop.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 04:17:56 PM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Everyone uses those methods, which is more like it. One likes to participate in the subscription, others like trading. Everyone chooses what he likes.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
May 12, 2018, 04:05:13 PM
I participate in bounty, airdrop and trading every day, I have to say it is very difficult and eventually get tired of it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 12, 2018, 03:54:44 PM
Just work hard everyday no matter what it's trading, joining bounty campaign, airdrops or any way else. You just need to work hard of course don't forget to use your brain as well. LOL. I believe that you can earn huge amount of altcoin everyday Wink

As I know trading is the only one way you can earn altcoins without any trouble only based on the price change alone mate. If you want to make the money more you invest in large number to take the returns. After trading you can mine altcoins to make some money.
Mining is based the hash power you can produce with your GPU or ASIC hardware. This is best option to get the altcoins.

I do not support the Bounty, airdrops and all. In bounties you can get the tokens only that may be valuable one but project should be a potential one when you are going to participate it. Airdrops are real shit so worst to go with them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 03:50:37 PM
Participation in charitable campaigns in Bitcointalk is one of the best ways to regularly earn altcoins without investing money. I earned a few altcoins, regularly participating in these campaigns.
and in this you are right, in the absence of investments, you can thus earn starting capital for further actions. I mean investing or trading in the future.
Activity: 224
May 12, 2018, 03:41:42 PM
I advice you to do bounty program , it is the best way to earn money online and also in order to imrpove your life
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 03:40:25 PM
Participation in charitable campaigns in Bitcointalk is one of the best ways to regularly earn altcoins without investing money. I earned a few altcoins, regularly participating in these campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: