Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn altcoin every days? - page 94. (Read 10384 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 04:02:43 AM
i just do daily traders and bounty to earn coins, but in bounty is not in a few days some times you need long times to recieved your payment in bounty so the best way is in daily traders you can seeing how many your coins every day
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 04:01:33 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Now in Bounty I'm joining, because that's what I know.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 03:58:47 AM
There are many ways people earning in altcoin in regular basis. What is your methods for earning in altcoin?

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Trading? (yes, I do daily or weekly trading on some exchange like bittrex and huobi)
Airdrop? (I just follow the Airdrop Program I follow bounty)
Bounty? (I follow a bounty program and do some campaigns like signature campaigns, content creation and telegram)
Others? (I plan to do mining but until now I have not done)
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
May 17, 2018, 03:55:42 AM
I earn mostly just by doing tasks in generosity . I liked this method more than others
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 03:53:14 AM
In my opinion, the best way to earn the altcoin every day is only the trading, the day-trading. Bounty and airdrops are good to participate, but you need around 2 months at least to receive the token. Therefore, the day-trading may be the best choice for you.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:48:29 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
Earning altcoin everyday? I don't think it is possible to the airdrops and bounty, not even in trading and in ICO. But if you really want this to become possible I think the only way is to join to these all assets. For sure you will have it everyday but I dont think that this is advisable because your will lost your focus and not good if it is the one that is absence. So don't desire to earn tokens everyday desire the good project and participate on it. Many different token's is nonsense compare to one but promising altcoin i
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
I tried all these methods.
Trade almost bankrupted me, because I made a lot of mistakes.
Faucets don’t give enough of altcoins.
Airdrop is a real way to earn money, but you need to wait a lot of time, then 95% of altcoins will be a scam, and the remaining coins will bring good profit, but I think, after 6 months or even a year.
Therefore, I consider participation in bounty the best way to earn money. It takes a lot of time, but the payments are higher, and it takes time, not money for earning altcoins
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 17, 2018, 03:36:02 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
if to get a gift on a regular basis, I usually use it by following airdrop and bounty. because that way it's easier to get rewards. although the results are not as much as we expected. if you want more profit, you can trade. but you can not get a reward regularly. because the trade takes a long time and precision in analyzing the market price, so that the benefits obtained as expected.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 03:28:56 AM
I am using bounty. Bounty is best program to earn free tokens and coins through simple social media task or forum task you can earn more in bounty by participating in article,translation bounty. Best way to get free tokens.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 03:16:13 AM
I prefer only trade . I don't like bounty and airdrop . At the moment, I only trade
Activity: 169
May 17, 2018, 02:41:08 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

if you want to get altcoin every day you can follow airdrops and you can join in bounty so from that I am sure if you can get free coins in airdrops, and you want to get more you can buy altcoin which growth is not good
Activity: 322
May 17, 2018, 02:25:41 AM
I think to get more tokens, the user must invest in their accumulation, because at the moment, new coins are very important in the market and can bring great profits in the future!
Activity: 14
May 17, 2018, 02:22:45 AM
Trading is good
Activity: 434
May 17, 2018, 02:17:39 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

trade, airdrop, the bounty is the thing most people do to get coins. mining, site activity is also a faucet that many people do. If able to work in all areas of the results obtained is certainly big enough. on the bounty only for example if pursued seriously can generate lots of profit.
Activity: 280
May 17, 2018, 02:14:03 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?

Mining.

Yes you need an initial investment, but it pays out in the end. If you already have a gaming GPU you could use that for mining. But don't just buy a new one right now because it might not be worth it will all the incoming changes.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 02:12:37 AM
I like trading and investing in ico projects the most .
Activity: 84
May 17, 2018, 01:44:35 AM
I think the easiest way is to invest because the investment is easy to get the cryptocurrency. Investment cryptocurrency has more profit than the cryptocurrency obtained by other methods.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 01:32:52 AM
Personally, I do participate in bounty (social media and signature campaign respectively) for the purpose of earning altcoins and more importantly raising capital for more investment. However, airdrop is very lucrative if you are very lucky to participate in those reliable airdrop project such as ENU, POLY, EBCH, HAWALA, DEEPONION and so on.
Activity: 301
May 17, 2018, 01:26:28 AM
If you want to earn crypto-currencies every day, you should to lead a large number of bounties Approximately 40-50. After two months of participation, you will receive payments almost daily.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
May 17, 2018, 01:20:52 AM

Trading?
Airdrop?
Bounty?
Others?
We cannot Earn altcoin daily by taking part in the bounty it takes a lot of time for that atlest 2-3 months of work...and talking about airdrops they also pay very late and may not worth that much...so cant say they give us daily earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: