Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Earn easy Merit? - page 11. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2018, 10:55:30 AM
To get merit you must create a good useful post. You must share your real experience, experience that can bring a real benefit to users.
Yes thats right and also, good explaination and sharing that many dont understand of what happen.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 10:54:40 AM
After reading about this new Merit system, now I have and idea how it works, how to give merit and how much you need to your rank higher. As I understand the merit system was introduced to stop scammers getting promoted, there may be some others expectations too which I have not get yet and the purpose if good. If you want to earn merits, there is no easy way, you have to make real and meaningful posts. But my concerns is, users have limited amount of sMerit and they are not auto generated like most of other forum websites, so will they really tend to give some unknown person a Merit.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 21, 2018, 10:51:07 AM
 I have my reservation for the innovation. Now u don't just get ranked just by machine count. Not automatic but by opinions influence. Some weeks back someone sent me a mail to pay me if I got him a merit, which I can't. This is like what it might turn to except more measures are taken.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 10:37:22 AM
Merit was a huge problem for me. I can't get a promotion. No one wants to give their sMerit. I don't know what to write in my post that people gave me a merit.  Cry
Activity: 130
March 21, 2018, 10:34:43 AM
Never easy to earn easy merits if any one wants to get merits then he has to provide any useful information, new idea which is beneficial for all community.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 21, 2018, 10:24:04 AM
You just need to provide the necessary information to the community. You can release a product or manual that will help newcomers to understand the basics.         

Maybe this is really helpful advice, but it cant help to gain merits - because newcommers, if they find information helpful, cant send merits - they dont have them.
Same time older members dont draw their attention to that kind of info(for beginners) so this is a real difficult task to gain merits by posting info for newbies
Activity: 200
March 21, 2018, 10:22:43 AM
Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?

That's life bro. Life is unfair so just accept it. You just need to wait an angel sent from heaven to see and give your quality and informative post a merit. Super hardwork is the best thing to have merit here. Doubling the efforts is useless you need to make it triple to just gain 1 merit.  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 10:13:44 AM
Cheating is the easiest way to earn Merit. LOL. You can cheat if you want but I think you already know that you'll be tagged because of this case Smiley)). It's not easy to earn if you don't do anything to improve this forum or have good post to help other member in this forum Smiley. Money is not the only thing hard to earn in this world, Merit is also really difficult to earn in here Smiley
Activity: 168
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
March 21, 2018, 10:05:11 AM
The easiest way for me is the honesty, quality and useful information we give. Sometimes I see people trying to copy what has been previously given. I understand sometimes we share example the same idea, worse is, people sometimes literally copying everything. That is the purpose of the merit system. Be real and be true to your answers and try to feed your mind informations daily to easily answer them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
For now I think a person can send as much merits as they can with whatever numbers of smerits they got but once it will be dissolved or consumed you can’t replenish back the smerits you sent but you need to wait for the assigned person who can give out merits. But you need to have a good quality post wherein it contains something that can contribute to this forum or at least it is worth to be given smerits too.
Activity: 140
March 21, 2018, 09:54:55 AM
Just make a good post and you will get to learn about how to make a good post, learn a better to filter about news or information about bitcoin, and spread the good vibe to others about cryptocurrency and I hope you can have merit from others because you're doing good work for this forum
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
March 21, 2018, 09:49:10 AM
I don't believe that the merit system will work correctly. It is very difficult to reach the number of merits you want even if you send constructive and informative posts. Bitcointalk users who reach high levels in old times don't have any problem, and there has never been a good situation for like us.
Activity: 322
March 21, 2018, 02:32:31 AM
Currently, the easiest way to find Merit is to provide or synthesize useful information. If your information helps readers, they will give Merit to you. And you should remember that the forum prohibits begging and give merit as a gift, so the only way to earn Merit is that you need to produce quality content, useful for the reader.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
March 21, 2018, 02:06:19 AM
Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?

The only and correct way to get MERIT is to create relevant, conceptual, relevant and training posts! The fact is that it becomes more difficult every day ... Information on the forum is very much and it's very difficult to surprise anyone with your information! That's why I'm still Junior. with 400+ posts)
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 01:59:27 AM
You just need to provide the necessary information to the community. You can release a product or manual that will help newcomers to understand the basics.         
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
March 20, 2018, 01:06:26 PM
They say the easiest way to earn merits is to post quality post. I don't find it very helpful. Most of the people here don't care what others are posting and not that kind enough to give you merit even once. No matter how good your post is, you will barely recognized.

True that, lot of good and helpful posts just stay with 0 merit so there is no reward for being a nice guy. A best way is posting funny and sarcastic answers.

I just realize that in meta section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0 ,there are some very nice members they would like to give us some merits, but we need to convince them by providing very helpful posts. Actually if you could make some funny post, it should be nice. But if you could make something helpful, of course it's better, today you may not get any merit, tomorrow you will get it. Today I read 1 interesting post about his rank's up (from full member to Sr.Member, of course it's not easy) after merit system was implemented: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/finally-sr-member-3166903 
Activity: 133
March 20, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

I see you've already received ur merit for your question. The goal has been achieved, but seriously, it's important to share useful and relevant information here, not "water".
Activity: 120
March 20, 2018, 12:42:17 PM
They say the easiest way to earn merits is to post quality post. I don't find it very helpful. Most of the people here don't care what others are posting and not that kind enough to give you merit even once. No matter how good your post is, you will barely recognized.

True that, lot of good and helpful posts just stay with 0 merit so there is no reward for being a nice guy. A best way is posting funny and sarcastic answers.
Activity: 162
March 20, 2018, 12:27:16 PM
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
March 20, 2018, 12:17:22 PM
I dont really think there is an easy way to earn merits. Even if you are a good poster, there are still chances that people might not read your posts or they might just ignore what you have written.

Well there's one competition in this forum that awards merits and btc if you win their posting competition, maybe you can join there but still I dont think It'll be easy to win though.
Pages:
Jump to: