Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Earn easy Merit? - page 13. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 20, 2018, 10:08:25 AM
You are right, the merit system doesn't work very well now, because people don't know how it works. And they won't distribute their merits to someone else easily. It is really difficult now to pass to the next rank.

They did this system to stop the spamming. Before you would pass at the next rank if you wrote a certain amount of comments.

Now, it is people who decide to whom they are giving their merits. You have to create/write a useful things that a person didn't knew/hear about

And they might give you a merit if they want and if they have enough smerit. Everyone i think have 5 smerit to give. And you get 2 smerit if someone give you one merit if i have understand it.

Did someone succeed to pass to the next rank after they put the merit system? It would be nice to have a list of person passing to the next rank. As it is now so difficult to pass to the next rank.
I agree with you, because I think Merit is less effective and unprofessional because not everyone gets Merit service with good post quality and I think it is not sportiv. and I see a lot of good post but do not get it and it's getting harder to raise the rankings because it takes a lot of Merit that's hard to come by. Hopefully in the future there is a more effective and professional policy
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 09:45:16 AM
Seems to me there must be some kind of a trading system between friends in the community. I mean how can I possibly receive 100 merit?  Grin Seems almost impossible, maybe in few years time, am probably going to be promoted to Sr. Member on my deathbed or something
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 09:29:45 AM
As of now is so hard to earn  merit because this is the only way you to promote your rank but how we can earn merit if the others don't want to give there merits. For me to quality post is the key.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 09:25:27 AM
Its not so hard to earn merits if your making good quality post or helpful thread for the other people on the thread there's a lot of possibility that might someone will give you some juicy merits
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 09:25:02 AM
There is no way to earn easy merits. If you want to earn some merits, you have to be an usefull member of this community. You dont have to just spam the board to get your post count for your bounty campaigns or for your activity. You have to make qualitiy post which are usefull for people who are reading your post. Even if you do this, its no guarnantee that you will earn meris. Because the members here who has merits have give it to you. And everbody has to less merits, so nobody want to waste it!

It's a weird system, when you think about it, isn't it?

It's there to encourage quality posts and community engagement - but no one wants to actually give it out and they end up storing it for themselves. Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 09:23:28 AM
There is no way to earn easy merits. If you want to earn some merits, you have to be an usefull member of this community. You dont have to just spam the board to get your post count for your bounty campaigns or for your activity. You have to make qualitiy post which are usefull for people who are reading your post. Even if you do this, its no guarnantee that you will earn meris. Because the members here who has merits have give it to you. And everbody has to less merits, so nobody want to waste it!
March 20, 2018, 09:19:05 AM
Its very hard to earn a merit. Even though you post a good  comment in a very constructive manner its still not easy to receive probably because each ranking member has a limit number of sendable merits. The rules is nice because those spammers would not be able to roam around the forum and post unlimuted non constructive posts.

Yes, it sounds good on paper to prevent spam but we still see the spam and the good comments can often be overshadowed, regardless of merit or not.
Activity: 113
March 20, 2018, 09:15:46 AM
The only way is to share the knowledge to help people when you will receive a certificate of merit
March 20, 2018, 09:14:19 AM
Just have to focus on quality over quantity. Easier said than done, of course, and even then you still might not receive it but it'll come in due time if you focus on quality.

Activity: 505
Merit: 35
March 20, 2018, 09:12:19 AM
Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?

Earning merits is really a pain on the ass! We have the same dilemma I am supposed to be promoted in to FM but the merit system didn’t allow me to get promoted. But I like to share with you how I earned 17 merits last month.

Based on my experience you will never earn merit by replying only the comment even it is good response. That’s why I change strategy to earn merit, what I do is I create a good topic in which the people can learn and comment easily. But I must admit creating good post is not that an easy task. You need to spend your ample time and proof read in that particular topic. I just hope you will earn your merit in future post.
Activity: 376
March 20, 2018, 08:29:56 AM
Merit is not possible to easily earn today. It is necessary to pass the time that users of the forum understand how it works and are not afraid to lose it. Just be active on the forum and, possibly, get Merit. I still think that the idea with Merit will not last long  and the bitcointalk administration will change it.

but if you can not wait for BTT admin to change the system, if we can be active so that from nowhere we can get additional merit.
Activity: 518
March 20, 2018, 08:17:46 AM
Its very hard to earn a merit. Even though you post a good  comment in a very constructive manner its still not easy to receive probably because each ranking member has a limit number of sendable merits. The rules is nice because those spammers would not be able to roam around the forum and post unlimuted non constructive posts.
Activity: 926
March 20, 2018, 08:14:50 AM
Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?

to get a merit you have to make a weighty post and that is very useful for people who need and can answer or provide solutions for new players, because at this time I see there are some people who want merit but do not have good post quality.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

Getting merit nowadays in the forum is not that easy. For what I can see for us to have merits to others community here is having a friends here in the forum is an advantage that's the reality things happen.
Activity: 238
March 20, 2018, 08:09:33 AM
Its really hard to gain merits nowadays and constructive post is very rate that someone will give you merit credits. Alao the rate by rank is huge 100 for fullmember and 350 senior level? Its so hard but let’s hope the management change the rules about merit system but its nice and take this as challenge and for development of our community good luck .
Activity: 205
March 20, 2018, 08:08:17 AM
 What an amazing team and project. Join team.and i am sure you will be satisfy.join us soon and do not let anyone deceive you anymore, join today
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
March 20, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

it depends on the rank every rank has a alloted merit to be send which is known as smerit the high your rank is the more merit you can give , but be careful because merit can only be given in someone who has a good quality post , although you have a freedom to give merit to someone it is better to give it to someone who is worth it for,
Activity: 134
March 20, 2018, 07:54:01 AM
In fact I'm also having trouble with merit system, but how else do we have to work extra hard to get merit. We should learn more and understand the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 203
March 19, 2018, 04:51:34 AM
it depends on people who see your post. if it is useful and helpful then it's not possible to gain more merit. but it always depend on people if they're going to give you merit or not.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
March 19, 2018, 04:47:23 AM
I don´t think that Altcoin Discussion is right place to discuss Merit system. There are already hundreds of discussions in Meta thread. Just visit it, and you will find almost all answers Here. But.. you received 1 Merit, congratulations!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: