Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Earn easy Merit? - page 17. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
March 18, 2018, 04:24:43 PM
Earning a few merits in order to become a member rather than a jr member... I get that.  That makes sense.  But earning 250 merit in order to go from sr to hero: how on earth is that even possible?  I'm not saying I'm the smart ass guru around here that should be given merit for every post.  But I've posted a lot and still don't get much merit.  And so do most of the posters here.  In fact, I haven't come across posters that got more than 20 merit.  I'm sure they exist but 250?  Come on!  That's just too much.

that's absolutely right, i totally agree with you. when it all started, i got 100 merits and 6 smerits to spend. to become a senior member i need 148 more, i have no idea how i could get so many points to have my rank upgraded. this situation is devastating. of course, it's a nice way of motivating forum-posters but there are not many people with a nice number of merit points to spend. so if i get lucky, i will get.. i don't know.. how many.. let's say 2? 5? 10? for one great post..a frustrating situation happens on the markets and on this forum..
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 18, 2018, 04:18:34 PM
since this rule has implemented it became so hard to earn any merit even if your post is meaningful, i dont think people can even easily get 100 merits from posting, it may take alot of time.

"mariayaz" since you are a Jr. Member, I don't think you could simple step into then next rank as Member because for me on my personal understanding, it will take over a year to rank up your account.
Trying hard to rank  up your account just to increase a little slice of bounty stake tokens of signature bounty campaigns is pretty useless because we're too late.
You better make a couple of dozens of accounts last year while you're able because this time, don't think you could simple rank up that easily.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 18, 2018, 04:17:09 PM
You used the word 'easy' and i think its as simple as that. Be comfortable, keen and sincere in your interaction, and let the words speak for themselves. The merit system definitely works, for each time a merit is given, you know you are rewarded by someone who has benefited, or truly appreciated the quality of your words, information, or simply genuine intention.
March 18, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
Lately it's getting more difficult to get merits even with constructive posts. Just keep trying and little by little it will be coming slowly but surely

Let me warn you "arthurgrand", I have more than a dozen of accounts and I farm merits only with my alternative accounts and you don't have to explain me you're not doing it because I don't believe any of your reasons and just keep it with yourself.
Please stop it while it's early because I was busted by some genius members in this forum and if I were you, I better give it away to other members you don't know by giving them credit through your sMerit only if you found out that they are a good and quality posts.

Earning crypto is very simple but you don't have to work hard just to earn handful of merits because stepping into the next rank is difficult and it would take you over a year to get a little bit higher slice of bounty stake tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
March 18, 2018, 04:02:38 PM
since this rule has implemented it became so hard to earn any merit even if your post is meaningful, i dont think people can even easily get 100 merits from posting, it may take alot of time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 04:01:21 PM
Lately it's getting more difficult to get merits even with constructive posts. Just keep trying and little by little it will be coming slowly but surely
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 18, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

how much merit 1 single account can give to other?
every 1 merit we get, we get 0.5 merit (for the share) meaning, when someone get 10 merit ,, he can divide 5 merit to another account ,, now this is an indication if someone will not give merit merit, just high quality posters that can earn merit
Activity: 56
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 03:55:06 PM
thanks for knowledge;)
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
March 18, 2018, 03:52:16 PM
IMO, it is challenging to earn Merit now because of the difficulty of implementing the Merit interface. Usually, the post of mod and admin will often be a lot of merits. As for regular members, it is necessary to have quality content and help many people to earn a substantial Merit. The amount Merit can send based on your rank; for example, Member will have 2 merits sendable: D
March 18, 2018, 03:47:07 PM
Look, dude. I've gained merits with so much effort. I am one of those disappointed at the merit system at first because I am nearly ranking up when I've met the merit system. But with theymo's reasons and other mods, I understand that shitposts and spams were spread all over the forum threads. Replying in a thread with Constructive posts will reduce spams and will also improve our forum community. 

It's not easy to gain merits but with some threads offering some arts and quality post, you can gain it. With still effort.

Yeah, good luck.
You'll become a bonifide full member in rank after 30 months and and earn a little bounty stake tokens 30 times before you hit that next rank. LoL
I still don't believe on merit system as I read more good and quality posts but still no one cares to hit Merit on their credit.
I know you worked hard to earn Merits but working hard for a year is insane that you're trying to impress everyone but they're just staring at you and does nothing.
March 18, 2018, 03:44:02 PM
What i hate about such messages is the word "easy".  Nothing is easy. Work hard, provide content of high quality and maybe you will be merited. All this merit system is about to filter such "easy gainers" from the community.

The easy part of getting merit does not exist.
How many times I read good posts but nobody cares giving merits, as I do. Read a lot of comments even a single page but I don't care hitting Merits as doesn't care hitting likes on my friends posts in my Facebook wall.
Earning crypto and earning merits at the same time is impossible most of the time.
March 18, 2018, 03:41:53 PM
Few days back i found that you are not going to be promoted if you are unable to get more merit.
1 thing i know that you get a merit by making a good post which is helpful, but i want to know more ways to earn Merit?
how much merit 1 single account can give to other?

In reality, only few people who are concerned on giving sMerits whatever the post quality is.
Merit isn't about posting good and quality posts because there are too many comments and posts this time that earned merits that doesn't deserve merits.
Like for example on Meta section, those accounts busters are getting merits that has nothing to do with quality posts and in the most situations, fellow higher ranks are the only ones who are exchanging merits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 03:36:39 PM
What i hate about such messages is the word "easy".  Nothing is easy. Work hard, provide content of high quality and maybe you will be merited. All this merit system is about to filter such "easy gainers" from the community.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 18, 2018, 02:26:58 PM
Look, dude. I've gained merits with so much effort. I am one of those disappointed at the merit system at first because I am nearly ranking up when I've met the merit system. But with theymo's reasons and other mods, I understand that shitposts and spams were spread all over the forum threads. Replying in a thread with Constructive posts will reduce spams and will also improve our forum community. 

It's not easy to gain merits but with some threads offering some arts and quality post, you can gain it. With still effort.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
Earning a few merits in order to become a member rather than a jr member... I get that.  That makes sense.  But earning 250 merit in order to go from sr to hero: how on earth is that even possible?  I'm not saying I'm the smart ass guru around here that should be given merit for every post.  But I've posted a lot and still don't get much merit.  And so do most of the posters here.  In fact, I haven't come across posters that got more than 20 merit.  I'm sure they exist but 250?  Come on!  That's just too much.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 06:11:37 PM
I think that you can earn it if did your work well, write useful post, comment others post's. This is the best way i think
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 06:03:59 PM
You simply need to share useful information for all community, such as some news,ideas or infographics,and I hope kind people should give you some merit,cuz crypto is alive because of its community:)
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
March 17, 2018, 05:55:00 PM
I don't think there is easy way to earn merit. First of all you have to write really good post and then you have to be a little lucky.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
March 17, 2018, 05:49:15 PM
There is no other way to receive an easy merit! You just receive it by posting something meaningful and with a sense of course.

So work hard on your posts and make them constructive to have the knowledge they can read too !. The only really difficult for us to have merit are the people who prefer to give merit for their alts or is swapper they merit to someone else to take advantage of it.

Even posting useful information won't guarantee that you'll earn some merit. Most of users just don't wan't to share their merit, or they just don't know the rules. So it's a real headache to recieve merit and reach a higher rank.

I agree, I've only received 1 merit since this whole thing started.  I understand why they did it though. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
March 17, 2018, 05:14:19 PM
Merit is not possible to easily earn today. It is necessary to pass the time that users of the forum understand how it works and are not afraid to lose it. Just be active on the forum and, possibly, get Merit. I still think that the idea with Merit will not last long  and the bitcointalk administration will change it.
Pages:
Jump to: