Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn free altcoin ?? - page 19. (Read 4064 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 11
September 25, 2019, 01:34:12 PM
To earn free altcoins, joined airdrops, bounties and give away. Some altcoins that going to be listed on one exchange, they have some promotion, don't miss it.  When I was a newbie, I signed different faucet, but it's not that worth it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
September 25, 2019, 12:35:02 PM
I think Bounties right now is probably a good and reasonable choice if you want to make money besides airdrops or miners.
Newbies can't really make much from bounties, Because currently there aren't much good bounties, Even if there is one it has a lot of people signed up around which makes allocation lower to everyone. There are other ways like blogging (Steemit), Creating Dapps or anything that you're good at like programming, designing etc.. and selling it for Bitcoins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 25, 2019, 10:49:16 AM
Best way to earn free altcoin is simple by joining airdrop or bounty campaigns. I suggest you to visit trusted site before joining any campaign. As there are some scam bounty. So it will be better to check whether bounty will pay you or not.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 25, 2019, 07:41:03 AM
You can join airdrops and bounties with various campaigns to get altcoin for free. let alone join the bounty campaign at this bitcointalk forum, there are a lot of very profitable projects. You can also join various campaigns in the bitcointalk forums, both content campaigns, social media campaigns, telegram campaigns and signature campaigns to get coins.
I am increasingly beginning to doubt that at least one of these types of income is profitable. Now people get a penny that they can’t even sell. only signature campaigns and youtube is now profitable. maybe translation also

Social media bounties can be profitable, but you need to build your followers, it`s not an easy task, but if you can be very active, to post good things about crypto you can do it. It`s always hard to make first bucks, even harder to find some profitable investment that will bring you passive income.
Invest in BTC2, stake it and get some BTC2 from that, or Veil. I`m talking about these two projects for a while, they are good cause you can stake any amount and get some passive income from that. IoTeX voting is good too, you get IoTeX for voting, and from recently they have Vita, one of the first projects on IoTeX, if you have IoTeX you can claim Vita token every day.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
September 25, 2019, 06:26:43 AM
Airdrops and bounties are the best things to earn altcoins without any investment. Some projects are offering their coins for small tasks. You can find all the bounties from the official Bounties (Altcoins) section.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 25, 2019, 02:09:47 AM
there must have been many who answered or told you to follow the bounty or airdrop. look here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
there is a collection of bounties and airdrops, where you can get altcoin for free, good luck
Activity: 16
September 25, 2019, 02:02:23 AM
There are numerous of airdrops out there like the telegram reward campaign where you can participate and earn free tokens. You can also to participate in different promotional campaigns of the exchanges  lol
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
September 25, 2019, 12:56:44 AM
I have been in the crypto world since a long time but i have not been able to make my portfolio and never earned anything...i dont have much cash that i can buy many different coins....i have only 0.01 btc right now Embarrassed
Please tell me ways if there are any to earn some different types of altcoins to slowly build up my portfolio with some valuable coins...

Yes, there are bounties here in this forum.
You could try to pick here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

If you have some good translating skills then it will be an easy task for you. You wont spend too much time in joining their facebook or twitter campaigns.
They also pay for vlogs and writing skills. Better go to that kind of campaign rather than doing daily reports for sharing their tweets and posts.
copper member
Activity: 224
September 25, 2019, 12:46:05 AM
should i say you dont know what you are in to or you are just playing with your emotion as having this rank in btt still tell me he doesnt know what todo in this industry to have some free coin when lot of bounty and airdrop are getting posted everyday like mad that is has even turn to scam , that shows you dont study your envinroment and ready to learn but having such small amount of btc still give concern too, but you need to read bounty section in alts page on this forum and see whatyou can do to get some reward base on yr work .
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 24, 2019, 11:40:01 PM
You can participate in a kind of airdrops campaign whose requirements are very simple but remember that prizes from airdrops are not profitable, you better follow a signature campaign at least a signature campaign gift is better than airdrops. but you must do your research before joining the signature project. because it's prone to fraud
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
September 24, 2019, 11:25:24 PM
Airdrops would be a good thing sometime last month deflationary tokens were a trend and luckily I got a good amount and sold it.
Good for you, I thought airdrop is just a waste of time and I stop participating on it a long time ago, but you are lucky you were able to sold it for money.
Even for bounty now, it's hard to choose the right project that would give a good reward, I think the only stable now are the signature campaign that is paying btc in a weekly basis but the campaigns are pretty limited compared to bounties.

Hopefully the market will start to recover so people will start to be investing again and we will have more chance to earn in bounty.
When the market is positive, investors will likely to start running their project particularly in IEO which is the trend now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
September 24, 2019, 08:47:11 PM
You already doing it! Op, I can see that you joined a bounty campaign based on your signature. We can say it is free since you are not investing money though you are investing time and effort which is also precious. Airdrops would be a good thing sometime last month deflationary tokens were a trend and luckily I got a good amount and sold it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 24, 2019, 08:18:59 PM
I have been in the crypto world since a long time but i have not been able to make my portfolio and never earned anything...i dont have much cash that i can buy many different coins....i have only 0.01 btc right now Embarrassed
Please tell me ways if there are any to earn some different types of altcoins to slowly build up my portfolio with some valuable coins...
There are lots of ways to earn free altcoins , one of the easiest way is to join airdrops , i have been joining airdrops since i started in cryptocurrencies and i have received free tokens from joining that until now most of the free tokens that comes from airdrops have no value at all. You can also participate in bounty campaigns , there are many bounty campaigns here in bitcointalk , but also many are scams bounty campaigns. You can also earn free altcoins in faucets but its too little amount to earn from it.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
September 24, 2019, 08:18:21 PM
You can have free altcoins from airdrops and bounties.
There are different airdrop channels out there to get free altcoins daily and Legit.
I also have one channel for airdrop which is Legit.
https://t.me/airdrophall is a very good channel to join to get free airdrops daily.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
September 24, 2019, 08:13:45 PM
do you want to get altcoin for free? or buy your BTC into altcoin? you better save BTC for today, because the market dominance still chooses BTC, but if you want to get altcoin for free maybe you can use the faucet, but it's very long.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
September 24, 2019, 07:58:02 PM
If you want to accumulate free alts then goto alternative section and look for airdrops or bounty camp . But i suggest just participate and don't ever put few dollars on it because you know its not safe especially for you because seems vey new on this community ..get more bounties if you really want to obtain alts on it.  Because 1 to 3 still not certain due to some scam projects.  Lol
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
September 24, 2019, 07:57:43 PM

I think bounty is the easiest way to earn various altcoin. You said you have been crypto world since a log time but i'm surprised that you ask that question. Many people participant in bounty program for earn some altcoin. Didn't you ever participant any bounty yet mate...?  Shocked Shocked You can find bounty projects from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
September 24, 2019, 07:47:43 PM
You're likely going to be better off just saving any money you can from working IRL or from gigs and other odd jobs you can fulfill online. You're not going to be paid very much for your time trying to earn cryptocurrency through this forum using bounty campaigns and other tasks most of the time, and there's likely better uses of your time elsewhere if you're trying to significantly expand your portfolio with coins. I see you've been active on this forum since 2014, and things have certainly changed since then, especially in regards to signature campaigns.

If things really aren't working out for you, investing might just not be the thing for you. Everybody's got skills in different areas, and if you've been trying to assemble a portfolio for some time and you've been unsuccessful, try out other ways of earning money.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
September 24, 2019, 07:39:56 PM
Am sorry but I do not believe in anything entirely free
Nothing is free in crypto currency

You work for it through airdrop and bounties
But you must be cautious; scams are a lot
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 24, 2019, 01:48:03 PM
I think with this forum, we can get free coins either by following airdrops, referrals or participating bounty projects in the forum, but of course in getting free coins we are required to do work in accordance with the rules that apply in airdrop, referral links and bounty, especially bounty, we can get coins by following the available campaigns be it signature, social media, content or if we have an ability in good language, certainly it is not wrong to try to follow a translation campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: