Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn merit - page 2. (Read 1577 times)

copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
March 28, 2018, 03:59:05 AM
How to earn merit? I dont understand how to make a merit here in bitcointalk,can someone help me or idea to have a merit in bitcointalk, i hope  can anyone help me for my concern, thanks
It is very hard to earn a merit specially like us newbies here. Don't mind about having a merit, just read here in this forum and try to learn cryptocurrency. Merit will not make you rich, it is your knowledge on how to deal with cryptocurrency is the one that will give you fortune. Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 02:34:23 PM
To get a merit from someone you need to write an article or a very high-quality and useful comment. And then maybe someone will share with you.
Activity: 244
Merit: 17
Register for Fit to Talk through me
March 27, 2018, 08:37:01 AM
Every day people are making millions from the emerging crypto economy. You could be one of them, and the clues and discussions are here on the serious boards in the Bitcoin Talk forum. You aren't going to make it if you spend your time chasing merits, and hanging around in the Alt coin and bounty scam threads. Put those behind you, and learn how to make a decent income from your efforts. It looks as if many of the ICOs and bounties are missing payments, so all your efforts will have gone to waste if that happens.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 08:16:48 AM
I was still confused about how to get merit, but after I read all the posts and comments here I now have started to understand a little about how to get merit.

sorry with my english language which is still messy
Activity: 22
March 25, 2018, 07:37:57 PM
Haven't received any merits yet. But my friends told me, merits are just like gifts that you'll receive after good work/post. Im excited to receive one soon.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 02:42:29 PM
This has been answered by many members at different places but let me compile all here:

1) Make a constructive post.

2) Post an image or inforgraphic related to the forum.

3) Report members breaking forum rules like abusing merit system, posting copy paste content.

4) Compile stats related to a forum feature

5) Make a tutorial for the members

6) Apply in merit giveaway threads (do this after making some good posts).

Good luck.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
The Revolution Will Be Decentralized
March 25, 2018, 01:50:42 PM
Activity is based on how many posts. Merit is based on the value users find in the posts.
Activity: 93
March 25, 2018, 01:16:44 PM
How to earn merit? I dont understand how to make a merit here in bitcointalk,can someone help me or idea to have a merit in bitcointalk, i hope  can anyone help me for my concern, thanks

Earning merit is just given by people who have Smerits or for short, the high rank people. They tend to give you merit if your post is fruitful to them. Just a piece of advise, high ranking people or most people here in bitcointalk don’t want redundant questions. I suggest this kind of general questions should be searched and not posted to threads. You already have 40+ activities, by now if you’re reading and learning about bitcointalk, you should already have knowledge. Unless this is not your account or this is just another “post anything to rank” posts. Be careful man.

Thank you for the explanation dude! And now i have new learning on how to have merit. Well said Smiley
Activity: 154
March 25, 2018, 01:12:45 PM
We can earn it when you work hard,helping others,create a post that can help everyone i think thats how we can gain merits.
Activity: 55
March 25, 2018, 12:48:33 PM
I think merit is just how you can make hight quality post. But it is not easy. You might spend much time to get it. So, just keep active, avoid spamming and keep learning on how to make most hight quality post. Someday you will get it for sure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 09:15:59 AM
You need to posts a useful comments like spreading useful information, posting a helpful tips to the other users which will help them in the cryto world.
Activity: 144
March 24, 2018, 10:22:21 AM
Without merit you can't rank up. If your post is high- quality, creative, informative, others will give you merit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 09:27:21 AM
Its all game of give & take ! Post some serious stuff which public wants to know about Btc, trading , mining, online marketing etc. The more your stuff is good the more merits you have ..
Activity: 27
March 24, 2018, 12:15:54 AM
Just stay tuned to forum and you might take off forum bounties that are meant for newbies only Wink
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
March 23, 2018, 09:22:58 PM
Just dont be spamm such posting to common. Create topic or commebts that is really helpful not posting only for you activity counts. You need put some effort on it and by the time comes users here will give merit to you as your as symbol your a good poster
Activity: 90
March 23, 2018, 06:13:34 PM
Earning merit is so very hard to get you must create a very high quality constructive and informative post in each forum you need to work hard to gain merit and to rank up
Activity: 47
March 23, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
No interests in joining and knowing about btcs after I lost a great amount of money on btcs
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 01:24:55 PM
in my life to help the poor, they have the opportunity to work to make them living there is real work to be ethical.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 23, 2018, 12:39:36 PM
Consider merits like a Facebook like system where you put your content and the other guy will hit the like button if he wants to appreciate your content. However, there is a limit on number of outgoing merits so everyone will use it whenever they will find it worth spending their merits. The best way to earn merit is to share your knowledge with the community members and if someone finds your content valuable than they will give you merit points as a gesture of appreciation.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
March 23, 2018, 12:25:39 PM
Merit is a form of appreciation given by forum members to your post, if you post or comment on a topic then you will likely get sMerit, usually forum members see the quality and benefits of your posts and comments to give them merit.
Pages:
Jump to: