Pages:
Author

Topic: How to earn merit - page 6. (Read 1577 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 10:26:45 AM
How to earn merit? I dont understand how to make a merit here in bitcointalk,can someone help me or idea to have a merit in bitcointalk, i hope  can anyone help me for my concern, thanks

Just write insanely helpful posts.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
February 19, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
I do believe and truly convince that experience is the best teacher.

So, let me share my experience when I got merit in a very simple but meaningful ways.

Let merit struck your mind and be able to reminded.
Let your post be good and don't ask for merit.
Let yourself be reminded that you participate in discussion and not in business alone.
Let your post be helpful and can contribute in a good flow of discussion.
Be reminded, do own readings and apply the learnings.
Lastly, know the DOE'S and DON'T being in this forum.

Learned from mistakes.

That's all what I could say with my experience.
Activity: 199
February 19, 2018, 09:46:47 AM
thank you for the idea guys..its very helpful to me...i will keep searching a good topic to share here in bitcointalk..
Activity: 65
February 19, 2018, 09:41:43 AM
This topic is an eye opener for brand new members such as myself.
Better post meaningful information or we will never have any merit guys.
BUt nonetheless, this forum is a good way of sharing information.
thanks guys
Activity: 85
February 19, 2018, 09:35:13 AM
Hi guys! newbie here.
So on top of earning activities, we also need merits?
So if we don't have enough merits, or did not earn at all, what is the maximum rank is there for us?
Activity: 168
Merit: 16
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
February 19, 2018, 09:21:55 AM
How to earn merit? I dont understand how to make a merit here in bitcointalk,can someone help me or idea to have a merit in bitcointalk, i hope  can anyone help me for my concern, thanks

Earning merit is just given by people who have Smerits or for short, the high rank people. They tend to give you merit if your post is fruitful to them. Just a piece of advise, high ranking people or most people here in bitcointalk don’t want redundant questions. I suggest this kind of general questions should be searched and not posted to threads. You already have 40+ activities, by now if you’re reading and learning about bitcointalk, you should already have knowledge. Unless this is not your account or this is just another “post anything to rank” posts. Be careful man.
Activity: 11
February 19, 2018, 08:41:35 AM
Merit is now a new option on Bitcointalk.org. It has created a new concept for the member of this forum. Now you need activity as well as merit too. Without merit you can't rank up. Merit is just like the button of 'like' on Facebook. If your post is high- quality, creative, informative, others will give you merit. I think I have been able to help you by this post. Thank you.

this explanation is very clear and easy to understand for me.. thanks..
Activity: 106
February 19, 2018, 08:26:24 AM
Merit is now a new option on Bitcointalk.org. It has created a new concept for the member of this forum. Now you need activity as well as merit too. Without merit you can't rank up. Merit is just like the button of 'like' on Facebook. If your post is high- quality, creative, informative, others will give you merit. I think I have been able to help you by this post. Thank you.
Activity: 28
February 19, 2018, 07:23:29 AM
How to earn merit? I dont understand how to make a merit here in bitcointalk,can someone help me or idea to have a merit in bitcointalk, i hope  can anyone help me for my concern, thanks
Merit isn't a earning things.You need to post high quality content so that you can get merit form forum members.If you solve others problem by giving tips,They can give you merit. Don't think more about merit,over thinking can harm for you. Just Help others,Research more,Finds others problem and solve the problem by giving opinion.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
February 19, 2018, 07:00:21 AM
It's simple but need time. Writing constructive, creative, high-quality posts, then you will get merits sooner or later. The most important things is be helpful in the forum to help others solve their problems, or at least give them hints, links for more details, etc. Furthermore, merits will be given for high quality posts, but it's also a game of probability. Therefore, you should not pay too much attention on merits, just keep being helpful, you will get merits in the future for sure. Don't worry about merit points.
Activity: 199
February 19, 2018, 06:49:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: