Pages:
Author

Topic: how to exchange my Epay balance to bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 5185 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Epay currently are not supporting bitcoin like Okpay and Payza , so you have to create another thread on the exchange section and ask people if anyone interested to sell bitcoin in return of Epay!!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
I think you can find here https://perfectmoney.is/business-partners.html you can the list of many exchanger sites there including epay to bitcoin just use ctrl+f and type epay you can find a exchanger site there that can accept epay..
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
anyone here know ebuygold? an epay's exchanger, are they the same company?

As i know epay sends automatic payments to your adress soo why would be needed an exchanger im not getting the point be more clear.

epay.com has two methods for withdrawal, one is international bank wire transfer, one is exchanger. Both of them are available ways to withdraw your money to your bank account
i currently open ebuygold site,and i found this http://ebuygold.com/Seized5_HR.png
can anyone explain to me what happen?i'm sure its not related with epay.info,because if this happen to ebuygold,sure epay will also have same problem.

hello, ebuygold was not an available site now, i mean the ebuygold.org not ebuygold.com, and i mean the epay.com not epay.info
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
i currently open ebuygold site,and i found this http://ebuygold.com/Seized5_HR.png
can anyone explain to me what happen?i'm sure its not related with epay.info,because if this happen to ebuygold,sure epay will also have same problem.
their contact taken from whois

Ebuygold.org
Code:
Registrant Contact Information:
    Name: Andrew Hu
    Organization: Ebuygold Ltd
    City: Hongkong
    State: KL
    Zip: NONe
    Phone: +852.31652465
    Email: Email Masking [email protected]

Administrative Contact Information:
    Name: Andrew Hu
    City: KL
    State: Hongkong
    Zip: none

Technical Contact Information:
    Name: Suye Wang
    City: KL
    State: Hongkong
    Zip: none

Epay.info
Code:
Registrant Contact Information:
    Name: Domain ID Shield Service
    Organization: Domain ID Shield Service CO., Limited
    City: Hong Kong
    State: Hong Kong
    Zip: 999077
    Phone: +852.21581835

Administrative Contact Information:

Technical Contact Information:

Billing Contact Information:

Both company based on china,and both domain have a whoisguard enable,registered in different registrar, i think it's different company

hi,we mean epay.com not epay.info

As i know epay sends automatic payments to your adress soo why would be needed an exchanger im not getting the point be more clear.

hello, bro, i mean that i want to know whether ebuygold and epay are the same company.
What was really weird that all the words "uᴉoɔʇᴉq" has been written upside down as "uᴉoɔʇᴉq", so cue

Mate today is the 1st of April and people around the world celebrate April Fool's day and like to prank each other the whole day so that explains the upside down letters and crazy word substitutions  Grin Tomorrow everything will probably be back to normal so don't worry there is nothing wrong with your computer or something.

hhhahaha, so funny. i like this upside down letters, so cue
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
What was really weird that all the words "uᴉoɔʇᴉq" has been written upside down as "uᴉoɔʇᴉq", so cue

Mate today is the 1st of April and people around the world celebrate April Fool's day and like to prank each other the whole day so that explains the upside down letters and crazy word substitutions  Grin Tomorrow everything will probably be back to normal so don't worry there is nothing wrong with your computer or something.
What was really weird that all the words "bitcoin" has been written upside down as "uᴉoɔʇᴉq", so cue
You can go to the "Currency Exchange" section and post a new topic or contact one of the traders here,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
You can also go to localbitcoins and post a new trade or contact someone with an open offer.

yes, i will. thanks brother
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.
You can go to the "Currency Exchange" section and post a new topic or contact one of the traders here,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
You can also go to localbitcoins and post a new trade or contact someone with an open offer.
Just check the currency exchange sub-forum in this forum or localbitcoins, you will find lots of buyers there but of course for a less rate..

ok, thanks.  Grin Cheesy

epay is a brand new payment source and exchange company. finding any trader and merchant of epay in this forum's sub section "currency exchange" will be little hard for OP. there are almost every one like to trade and exchange bitcoin into paypal, perfectmoney and alipay.

As you have written  that  "there are almost every one like to trade and exchange bitcoin into paypal, perfectmoney and alipay.", i think its another way around.
Everyone wants to transfer their money in Bitcoins. Even if it not happening everywhere but sooner or later this will be the case.
Because in future bitcoin will be the only currency

i agree you completely, friend
I thought that epay is faucet site too. because i earn bitcoins there before since i found faucetbox i stop using this site...

hello, what does the "faucet site" mean? and i think you mean the ePAY.info right? because epay.com can let you earn bitcoins there, dear
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I thought that epay is faucet site too. because i earn bitcoins there before since i found faucetbox i stop using this site...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Just check the currency exchange sub-forum in this forum or localbitcoins, you will find lots of buyers there but of course for a less rate..

ok, thanks.  Grin Cheesy

epay is a brand new payment source and exchange company. finding any trader and merchant of epay in this forum's sub section "currency exchange" will be little hard for OP. there are almost every one like to trade and exchange bitcoin into paypal, perfectmoney and alipay.

As you have written  that  "there are almost every one like to trade and exchange bitcoin into paypal, perfectmoney and alipay.", i think its another way around.
Everyone wants to transfer their money in Bitcoins. Even if it not happening everywhere but sooner or later this will be the case.
Because in future bitcoin will be the only currency
Grin Grin   any one here has used Epay? l really love thins brand new payment processor, however, there are still many areas in need of improvement. I wondering why they don't add ecurrency funding option, which is really popular.

ecurrency funding is not much popular. Only after the days of getting much acceptance from the population regarding cryptocurrencies such features could get added.

i don't think so, many many people ask to use bitcoin or other ecurrency to fund their e-bank account now, which will be a trend later or in near future.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Grin Grin   any one here has used Epay? l really love thins brand new payment processor, however, there are still many areas in need of improvement. I wondering why they don't add ecurrency funding option, which is really popular.

ecurrency funding is not much popular. Only after the days of getting much acceptance from the population regarding cryptocurrencies such features could get added.
Pages:
Jump to: